Sizewise Employee Review

Excellent Career Path
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Hays, KSJune 14, 2019
I have worked for Sizewise within their customer service for several years. It is a high paced call center environment where reps have to be proficient on computer and talking on the phone with customers. At times call volumes can be pretty high making it stressful. But there are also times where call volumes are slow and employees are able to work on other things. Management cares about their employees and want to see each and every individual be successful, achieve their goals, and earn additional incentive $. There are opportunities for advancement and the company displays stability and has continually grown throughout my employment. I would recommend Sizewise to any person seeking an opportunity for a stable and growing career path.

Other Sizewise Employee Reviews

Enjoyed the people I worked with in the office
OFFICE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 12, 2019
The manager was great. He would look after his employees, but upper management laid me off after 8 years of dedicated work. The work load was stressful at certain times of the year but manageable.
Pros
Time off
Bad place to work
Warehouse Manager (Current Employee) –  Hayward, CAJune 24, 2019
Long hours horrible managment dirty facilities . only apply here if you are desperate. They will hire anyone to slave around .poor work enviorment diseases on alot of the ewuipment. Managers barely there or work. Alot of back stabbing
Pros
Cons
Everything about the company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sizewise. Our community is ready to answer.