Sizmek Employee Reviews

Sizmek is a great place to work
Senior Digital Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 27, 2018
Sizmek is a great, nurturing environment full of knowledgeable people who are there to help you succeed. Everyone was very willing to help out no matter how busy you were. Benefits were great. You can't beat unlimited time off, it made it super hard to leave!
I worked from home, and everyone was very nice.
Sr. Creative Developer (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 17, 2018
Having worked from home, it would be unfair to pretend to know what a day in the office was like, but I enjoyed almost every working relationship I had while at Sizmek.
Company with foggy future
Creative Producer Manager (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAJanuary 31, 2018
They have this grand vision of the future but are missing the here and now. Very unstable company and they don't have much care for their employees. Upper management takes no time to get to know the people who work for them. Many layoffs have happened in the last 1 to 2 years.
Acquisition of another Company
SALES DIRECTOR - MIDWEST (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 30, 2018
Great management and people. Unfortunate circumstance of an acquisition making sales redundancy and role elimination.
Received a letter of recommendation for the Midwest VP.
Worked at Sizmek during a period of transition.
VP (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 7, 2017
Global opportunities for independent 3PAS are wonderful, however, the 'boys club' environment unfortunately was not the best to foster reaching full potential. CEO who was there when I started is no longer there, so hopefully the situation has improved. The recent purchase of RocketFuel is interesting.
Smart people
Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 5, 2017
The folks at Sizmek are brilliant but the culture is va bit closed and it's tough for new comers to make inroads... there's definitely an inner circle.
Can be better
IT (Former Employee) –  GlobalFebruary 22, 2017
Company has gone through drastic changes in the last year. There has been a lot of turnover and primary office is in Israel. There would have to be some serious ability on your part to change their mentality to work with you and make your job easier.
Pros
None I can think of
Cons
Appreciation, advancement, compensation, benefits
Unlimited Vacation w/ the Guilt Trip
Business Development (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 20, 2015
I joined because of management, but when my initial manager left, a new one was hired to lead the trading team whom we used to do business with. I liked them before, but realized that they needed a lot of help. I was patient at first and was recognized for my hard work, but felt I was being punished for it. I ended up having to clean up a lot of my bosses mistakes. I felt exploited in a way working endless hours around the clock even on the weekends because I "was sooo good, the best on the team and we know you can handle the extra workload." We had unlimited vacation and I had a global position, which is why I worked around the clock, but my boss used to guilt trip me about me not being the office. Like so-and-so lookup to you and it's important that you're in the office. Meanwhile, my boss was never there. I became extremely depressed and unmotivated, my work was bleeding into my personal life because I felt like I no longer had time for my friends and family. If I did, I would constantly be interrupted with putting out fires. I think I would've excelled or enjoyed Sizmek under a different manager.
Pros
Unlimited Vacation
Cons
Clueless Management
Professional and Personal Growth
Sales, Business Development, Technology (Former Employee) –  WestJuly 20, 2015
Highly dynamic organization within volatile Lumascape. Global presence. Best in Class Engineering Teams. Doubleclick direct competitor. NAM SaaS market entry inferior to APAC and EMEA regions.
Pros
Client focused, Upward mobility, Sales culture, Matrix organization
Cons
Siloed business units, late to market product roapmap, NAM SaaS market positioning
Productive and a lot of fun... We have Happy Hour every other Friday for all the employee's
Atlanta Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 19, 2014
My day is never typical working as the Office Manager. Something is always going on, needs that have to be addressed or something is not working properly. I usually assess the situation and after careful thought and consideration I determine if I can handle it or if I need to call an outside source to help me get the situation rectified.
Pros
Very relaxed work environment
Cons
None that I can think of right now
excellent company culture
Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 8, 2014
progressive company with great benefits available the managers care about their employees