SK Food Group Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 98 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Salary estimated from 113 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Production & Manufacturing
Loading and Stocking
I have only been working for this company for two weeks now and I can't even begin to say how unhappy I am with this company! The pay is not the greatest, I'm not making half of what I was told that I would be making! I feel like a robot most of the time because so many staff are barking orders at me! Not enough appreciation, in fact there's no appreciation period! There is nice staff there but I can't communicate with them because of our differences in languages!
What can I say. Management's direction changes like the wind blows. Line employees do not care. You work in a cold grey box. It's not a good place to work.
It was a hard job because they didn’t have a lot of patience. It took me some time to perform the job well. If you don’t speak Spanish everything will be a lot harder.
Benefits are excellent, multi cultured & friendly people from all over the world. You are about to grow wt the company.
Lost of favoritism and a lot of undocumented people working here packed with work nobody explains the situation so you’re kind stuck not knowing what to do
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 51 questions about working at SK Food Group. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from SK Food Group employees.
Insights from 64 Indeed users who have interviewed with SK Food Group within the last 5 years.
Nothing through agency
Back around How do handle team members Technical background
What is PPE?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- SK Food Group