Skilled Trades Services Employee Reviews

4.2
Ratings breakdown
Review
Electrician Helper (Former Employee) –  Walpole, MAMarch 1, 2018
Manager was good and pay was good. No tool reimbursement program for cordless tools. Companies expect long hours and are not flexible with if you have an appointment or have to leave early for some reason.
my exsperience
Electrical Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Walpole, MAJanuary 15, 2018
working for skilled trade was a great exsperience and i would still be there if i did not move to cape cod. they are a very good company to work for if you want exsperience good hands on work and different types of electrical work from bending pipe to basics as in running wire
Good job selection. All phases of plumbing to choose from.
Plumber (foreman) (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 4, 2017
A good place to work. They set u up with contractors that pay good money for the good help they expect to get. And they have contractors all over the states who need all trades daily for jobs in your area.
Pros
You can choose the jobs that are suitable for you and your skills.
Cons
If you dont land a job within 2 weeks, they stop trying.
Official response from Skilled Trades Services
June 5, 2017

I'm sorry to hear that you feel that the branch you were working with "stopped trying" to assist you in finding employment. All of our branches work daily trying to secure steady, reliable and good employmnet opportunities for our tradespeople. Please continue reaching out to your recruiter to ensure they are aware your availability.

job
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAJune 18, 2016
made good money work in eletical plante weld and grind on tube check for leaks and set up equmpent got along with co workers
Pros
good money
Cons
layed off
Excellent company to work for!
Southeast Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 23, 2015
Excellent company to work for. I have worked for Skilled Trades Services as a Regional Manager for the past three years. It's been one of the best experiences in my working career! Great team, excellent team work and genuine, hardworking staff in support of our field personnel
Pros
Excellent work environment, good people!