Play YouTube video button
Skillforce Inc.

Skillforce Inc. Employee Reviews for Electrician

Featured review
Indeed selected this as a representative review
Great Company to work for.
Great Company to work for, great environment. I have been with this company for a long time and they always try to keep me WORKING. Sometimes it gets slow but you are working more then you are off.
Pros
Lots of overtime.
Cons
This is only temporary or when you are needed.
Good company to work for.
Skillforce is a equal opportunity employer that keeps you working and gain experience in your career.. They help further your career by finding work with credible companies.
Very common and normal work environment.
The most positive acclamation per say about Skillforce Inc. is that it provides a very normal work atmosphere. There usually isn't something to hinder your interests with the company. Great place to find employment.
good company to work for
Good to work for this company however, I moved to another company with a pay increase and closer job sites. Overall a good company to be employed with.
Energetic Work enviroment
I've been with this company for over 7 month.. the work has been consistent for the most part .. a few days off,, here and there,, but mainly on.. I've met some cool people.. and learned a few things as well.
Pros
Good People, Skilled Technicians
Cons
Health care / no bonus for signing up
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
best of the bunch for temp labor
Ive worked for many temp labor companies over the years and these guys are the best of the bunch.

The projects are hit or miss, but mostly positive. Its the same thing you'll get with all of them. You'll have good jobs where everything goes great and some that don't. These guys have kept me busy and are great to deal with in the office. I have been with them for over a year now and i am getting good health care. The office guys have helped me out of a bind when i got into trouble too. ive never felt disposable with skillforce as i have with other companies. they put me on some scale work for a few months and that was great while it lasted

i would like to continue working with them. hopefully they keep me busy.
Pros
healthcare, pay on time, good management
Cons
no room to become foreman
standerd electrical work
show up to work 30 minutes early so the foremen can going over the plan for the day. get people in your crew started on there projects. once I do that I get started on a project or continue with the project from the day before. skillforce employees are for the most part really hard working and knowledgeable people.
Pros
payed breaks
Cons
short breaks
Decent employment agency for construction vocations
When they have work they will definitely keep you employed and busy. Dealing with Skillforce can be problematic when the work slows down.
Well run temporary job service
Good Managers, caring people who get the job done for you in finding work to match your skills. Much trusted in the area, because they work hand in hand with their employees to match their skills to the jobs at hand. This gives the employers what they need, when they need it.
Pros
Fair pay, occasional overtime and government jobs too
Cons
Temporary agency, they can't keep you working all the time
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Skillforce Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.