Skin Cancer and Dermatology Institute Employee Reviews

Horrible Place
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fallon, NVNovember 13, 2018
Skin Cancer Derm is a Horrible place to work. The PA has a God complex. She thinks she is a Doctor and allows people to use that title when addressing her. They are rude to their employees. There is no communication between staff and management unless its negative. Very tense environment.
Awful
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Carson City, NVAugust 10, 2018
I worked there before the corporate take over and it was amazing. Corporate came in and ruined the place. You make a decent salary and they fire you for it. Don’t ever apply here.
Pros
Cons
Management or lack of it
Dont apply here
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVApril 21, 2018
They are a mess management don’t return calls and pay you the opposite of what you are supposed to get paid. No one knows what there doing there. They have a high turn over
Awful
Don’t want to say (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJanuary 1, 2018
Management is a joke. They only care about their bottom line. They treat employees like they are nothing and they keep promoting people that don’t know what they are doing. They send accusatory, rude emails before asking what is going on. It was a great place to work before it was bought out by a corporation. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT APPLY for any job here. You’ll regret it.
Pros
Cons
Everything.
Feels like family
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVSeptember 7, 2016
A typical day at skin cancer and dermatology is fun and goes by fast. we all work together to make the office run smoothly. The management is amazing, no micro managing they trust that we are all doing our jobs. The hardest part of my job is not being able to please everyone with the lack of doctors in the Reno area its hard to get every patient in, in a timely manner. The best part of every day is that we are not just coworkers we are family and we all work together like we are.
Pros
great environment
Cons
pay scale
Skin Cancer and Dermatology
Independant Contractor (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVJune 16, 2013
Great company to work with. Physicians, office staff are very nice. My day consists of typing many reports including pathology, letters, office notes, operative reports, etc. Flexibility is the best part of this job.