Skin Solutions Dermatology Employee Review

View all Skin Solutions Dermatology reviews

Nice work place with low salary
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INFebruary 10, 2017
Nice coworkers to work with, great education and teaching of new equipment, and procedures. Managers are very authoritative. Salary was not reflective of an RN degree.
Pros
free lunches, great coworkers and orientation
Cons
intimidating managers, low salary
Official response from Skin Solutions Dermatology
March 15, 2017

I do not believe you reviewed the correct Skin Solutions. We are only in Tennessee. There is a different Skin Solutions in Indiana. Nontheless, we will still use this as constructive criticism.

Other Skin Solutions Dermatology Employee Reviews

Dont work here
PSR - Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNJuly 16, 2019
Management and owner are horrible. The owner doesnt acknowledge anyones existence at all. Things are constantly changing without being informed. They dont pay you enough even though you came in with being certified and have 6 years in the medical field. Yet, others get paid more without experience. The owner said she only cares about her practice and not her employees and she also blames employees for not getting clients, when theres no advertising.
4 day work week
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNOctober 10, 2018
Most of the providers were a joy to get to meet and work with. I learned a lot about skin care from the providers. The only reason I left was to go back to school.
Pros
Discounts after probation
Cons
Extremely Busy Practice and Sometimes not enough time between patients

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Skin Solutions Dermatology. Our community is ready to answer.

Skin Solutions Dermatology Reviews by Location