Skin Solutions Dermatology Employee Review

View all Skin Solutions Dermatology reviews

Skin Solutions
Receptionist / Studio Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNOctober 9, 2012
I really did not enjoy working here. The management had different expectations from different employees, and there were no rules that were set across the board; so employees were reprimanded for some things, and not others. I did learn quite a bit about how a medical office is run, and will continue to use this knowledge, I'm sure.
Pros
learned a lot.
Cons
management.
Official response from Skin Solutions Dermatology
March 15, 2017

Thank you for your review! We have been under new management since August 2015, and much has changed. We implemented a lot of measures to organize and streamline the practice, making for a more equitable workplace.

Other Skin Solutions Dermatology Employee Reviews

4 day work week
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNOctober 10, 2018
Most of the providers were a joy to get to meet and work with. I learned a lot about skin care from the providers. The only reason I left was to go back to school.
Pros
Discounts after probation
Cons
Extremely Busy Practice and Sometimes not enough time between patients
A growing, fast pace, and enjoyable workplace.
HR and Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 11, 2017
Working at Skin Solutions was a valuable asset in my professional growth. I learned an incredible amount and was about to get out of my comfort zone and execute my job responsibilities. On a daily basis I would be doing anything from assuring inventory counts were correct to bookkeeping and completing the on boarding process for new hires before their first day of in office training. There were many enjoyable memories from my time at Skin Solutions, however I enjoyed being the point of contact for our vendors and organizing employee appreciation events.
Official response from Skin Solutions Dermatology
July 17, 2017

Thank you for your kind review! You were a valuable asset to our organization and we greatly appreciate you and all of your hard work. You will be missed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Skin Solutions Dermatology. Our community is ready to answer.

Skin Solutions Dermatology Reviews by Location