Skin Solutions Dermatology Employee Review

View all Skin Solutions Dermatology reviews

Constant turnover in employees due to poor management
Cosmetic Concierge (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNFebruary 16, 2017
when you are interviewed you are given a positive outlook of this company, then you are normally trained by a co-worker; which is most of the time a fairly new employee that doesn't know their job to it's fullest extent. The rules are ever changing, most of the time daily, and most of the time everyone that needs to know the changes are not told of the changes. Poor communication from you supervisor.
Pros
Free lunches provided by pharmaceutical reps
Cons
not very good healthcare options, not very good pay for the job you are performing
Official response from Skin Solutions Dermatology
March 15, 2017

Thank you for your review! Due to your constructive criticism, we have taken measures to address the constant change and improve communication in the office. As for pay and benefits, we evaluate each year to ensure we are in the top percentile and unfortunately that did not meet your desires. Thanks again!

Other Skin Solutions Dermatology Employee Reviews

Dont work here
PSR - Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNJuly 16, 2019
Management and owner are horrible. The owner doesnt acknowledge anyones existence at all. Things are constantly changing without being informed. They dont pay you enough even though you came in with being certified and have 6 years in the medical field. Yet, others get paid more without experience. The owner said she only cares about her practice and not her employees and she also blames employees for not getting clients, when theres no advertising.
4 day work week
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNOctober 10, 2018
Most of the providers were a joy to get to meet and work with. I learned a lot about skin care from the providers. The only reason I left was to go back to school.
Pros
Discounts after probation
Cons
Extremely Busy Practice and Sometimes not enough time between patients

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Skin Solutions Dermatology. Our community is ready to answer.

Skin Solutions Dermatology Reviews by Location