Skin Solutions Dermatology Employee Review

View all Skin Solutions Dermatology reviews

A growing, fast pace, and enjoyable workplace.
HR and Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 11, 2017
Working at Skin Solutions was a valuable asset in my professional growth. I learned an incredible amount and was about to get out of my comfort zone and execute my job responsibilities. On a daily basis I would be doing anything from assuring inventory counts were correct to bookkeeping and completing the on boarding process for new hires before their first day of in office training. There were many enjoyable memories from my time at Skin Solutions, however I enjoyed being the point of contact for our vendors and organizing employee appreciation events.
Official response from Skin Solutions Dermatology
July 17, 2017

Thank you for your kind review! You were a valuable asset to our organization and we greatly appreciate you and all of your hard work. You will be missed.

Other Skin Solutions Dermatology Employee Reviews

Dont work here
PSR - Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNJuly 16, 2019
Management and owner are horrible. The owner doesnt acknowledge anyones existence at all. Things are constantly changing without being informed. They dont pay you enough even though you came in with being certified and have 6 years in the medical field. Yet, others get paid more without experience. The owner said she only cares about her practice and not her employees and she also blames employees for not getting clients, when theres no advertising.
4 day work week
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNOctober 10, 2018
Most of the providers were a joy to get to meet and work with. I learned a lot about skin care from the providers. The only reason I left was to go back to school.
Pros
Discounts after probation
Cons
Extremely Busy Practice and Sometimes not enough time between patients

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Skin Solutions Dermatology. Our community is ready to answer.

Skin Solutions Dermatology Reviews by Location