SkuVault Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 15, 2018
Great company that is heading the right direction! Full of smart and passionate workers that are always willing to help, learn and grow! If you have an alike mind you will enjoy!
Pros
Environment
Awesome to work for
Support Specialist, Lead (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 16, 2017
I have been working here for over 2 years now and have had the pleasure with working with some of the most talented people. The environment is fast paced and never a dull moment. The Management Team is easy to talk to and our CEO always has an open door policy. My department is the first contact when there is a problem with the system and it means a lot to us to take care of the clients very quickly. They come first.. Our company is growing rapidly so if you are wanting a fun, challenging and diverse work place this is the place to be.
Pros
Open minded
No Complaints!!!
Onboarding Specialist (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 13, 2017
SkuVault is the best company I have worked for. We are one big family and everyone is super friendly and welcoming! The managers really listen to you and take your opinions and ideas seriously. Job security is solid because we are growing very rapidly! I can't say enough good things about this place.

As a disclaimer, I will say that you WILL be working with clients on a daily basis, if you are on the services side. If you do not like people, then this is probably not the job for you. Developers don't deal with clients as much.

You will never be bored here, since there is always something to do. You get to manage your own day and you get the ability to travel! One great thing is that you will have the ability to learn additional skills that will help you with your job. Each department is pretty transparent so that you will get a better big picture view on how everything works together.

Give SkuVault a chance and I promise that you will not regret it!
Pros
Awesome Environment, Free Snacks, Rapidly Growing Environment, Travel
Cons
Fantastic job with few downsides
Client Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 26, 2017
Working at SkuVault has been great for the most part. The work can be challenging/stressful at times but is all around a great job. Culture around the office is very positive with motivated group of coworkers.
Pros
Great Coworkers, flexible scheduling, Weekends off (Depending on Position)
Cons
The work can be stressful, some training has to be self directed
Lively, cozy and open-minded
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 4, 2016
It's rather average in size, but as per the dev dept, SkuVault appears very cozy, with developers and managers working together in horizontal org structure.

Since devs in some cases are better in WMS-specifics (due to integrations and features they develop and deeply researching), dev opinions are heard. In fact, given that management team is extremely technical itself, it's really nice that assignments are generally rational (unlike in some companies) in longer term.
Work at a Startup... and you work at a startup.
Developer (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 9, 2016
Lou KY isn't Silicon Valley but SkuVault is a fast growing software company located here that competes on the global level in the WMS space. There are plenty of rough edges to be found. It's very fast paced and definitely not an environment for everyone. Great communication is a requisite because you will frequently be the only person to know important details. SkuVault is a very exciting place to work no matter what your role is and there are always new positions popping up for hard working people. Benefits have improved a lot in a short amount of time and will probably keep improving. Salaries are somewhat low although most people are coming onboard without much experience. There is a general vibe that this could change once the company reaches critical success.
Pros
Grow a career, exciting, fulfilling, find a passion
Cons
Can be demanding, salary could be better
new company with zero structure
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KY 40299April 20, 2016
horrible management that will go for days without even speaking to you. No training and no direction on assignments given to you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SkuVault. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3