Sky Ridge Medical Center Employee Reviews

Front Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lone Tree, COFebruary 18, 2019
Loved working at this facility. The staff are professional, hard working and dedicated to providing patients with exceptional compassionate care. Beautiful facility always growing and expanding to meet patient needs.
Educative
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Lone Tree, COFebruary 8, 2019
I learned a lot about the hospital setting and administration during my time volunteering here. It's the perfect place to volunteer for any high school student interested in a career in Medicine.
Pros
Free food
Issues with Management
PHLEBOTOMIST, HEALTH ONE (Former Employee) –  Lone Tree, COFebruary 4, 2019
I was under impressed with how management handled issues and overall employee relations. The employees made working there difficult as well, it was like working with high schoolers.
Take care of their employees and encourage growth!
Medical Technician (Former Employee) –  Lone Tree, CODecember 20, 2018
The free educational seminars held at Sky Ridge were incredible, some $300 courses for free!

Fantastic management and team dynamics. Excellent leadership and knowledge base among staff.
Great Place to work
Radiation Oncology Manager (Current Employee) –  Lone Tree, CO 80124December 3, 2018
Great place to work. Competitive pay. Nice working environment with support from the CEO and COO's. Great HR department that is willing to help in any way they can.
This was my dream job, other than the commute.
Mom/Baby RN (Former Employee) –  Lone Tree, CONovember 10, 2018
This hospital was like a five-star hotel! My co-workers were just as amazing! I loved caring for moms and their newborn babies! We had a NICU right next door, and the staff there was stellar, very knowledgeable and eager to help with any questions we might have about our "normal" newborns. The providers were very respectful and helpful. The cafeteria service did not serve regular "hospital food," but rather nice-restaurant food. I was able to build on my skills/confidence as a Mom/Baby nurse, which was my goal in traveling 3 hours, one-way, to work at Sky Ridge's Mom/Baby unit.
Pros
Got to rock babies in the Nursery many nights that I worked.
Cons
Can't really think of anything!
Collabrative and Exciting place to work
Manager, Case Management (Current Employee) –  Lone Tree, COOctober 25, 2018
Working at Sky Ridge is very energizing , and an excellent place to work. An average day , each department works collaboratively together for the best patient outcome
Pros
excellent place to grow and develop new skills
it's a job
Dietary Technician (Former Employee) –  Lone Tree, COSeptember 26, 2018
dietary department was manged by sodexo and that caused a bit of a disconnect between HCA employees and Sodexo managment. overall it is an interesting and fulfilling job.
Friendly working environment. Depending on a person's job can be very stressful.
Volunteer, Women's Hospital (Former Employee) –  Lone Tree, COSeptember 11, 2018
I was one of some 300 Volunteers serving the Medical Center's needs for non-budget positions. My role was in the Women's Hospital Labor & Delivery Department.
I interfaced with peer Volunteers on a daily basis as well as doctors and nurses staffing that and two other departments. I found my role to be challenging, rewarding and generally very satisfying.
The Volunteer Team are very respected and appreciated by the Medical and Staff Professionals and are frequently and recognized rewarded for their contributions
Pros
Lunch Vouchers, annual Recognition and Reward Party
Cons
Lack of coordinated management.
a high pace hospital
RRT (Former Employee) –  Parker, COSeptember 5, 2018
It was a high pace but very functional hopital. One of the cleanest and most profesonal places I have ever worked. As well as offered every type of medical care for all types of patients.
Pros
Close to my apaartment
Cons
Didn't like the traffic and so many people...
HCA, a good company to work for.
Registrar - FT (Former Employee) –  Lone Tree, COAugust 29, 2018
I love working at the Hospital and my position. The management here was very different, i felt like i was walking on egg shells. There was alot of micro managing there, did'nt feel secured there. We had a good team and i enjoyed my co workers very much. It got pretty hectic at times, because you had to register patients at a timely manner. I still loved my job.
Pros
meeting new people everyday.
Cons
need longer lunches.
Not all managers fair
Speech Language Pathologist - PRN (Former Employee) –  Lone Tree, COJune 17, 2018
Department too political and not always fair with staff and staff input. Not enough time for documentation and learning due to quotas. A typical day never not predictable but varies and opportunity to be able to provide both spiritual care and physical care not possible.
Pros
Parking
Cons
No time for documentation
Productive and fun workplace
Patient sitter (Current Employee) –  Lone Tree, COMay 9, 2018
The management is great and the workplace culture is very open and caring. I believe that the most enjoyable part of the job is getting to sit and connect with many different types of people.
The worst place to work
Team Lead Of Admissions (Former Employee) –  Lone Tree, COApril 23, 2018
I have never had a worse job than when I worked at Skyridge. The management was TERRIBLE and compensation was worse. You are worked to the bone and paid a salary that doesn’t compare to the cost of living in Colorado.
Hard working
Histotechnician (Current Employee) –  Lone Tree, COApril 5, 2018
A great team to work with. Everyone is hard working and team oriented. Lab is clean and well organized. Hospital is full of very proactive, nice people.
Pros
Good lab team
Cons
Salary
Fulfilling and exciting
Registrar (Former Employee) –  Lonetree, COApril 3, 2018
Loved working here, it was a great place to grow with a lot of opportunities. I made some life long friends and felt like i was making a difference every shift i worked.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Some days are LONG
great nurses/teamwork
Endoscopy Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Lone Tree, COMarch 28, 2018
GI requires flexibility and on call. Great Docs to work with.
easy to work with other departments. GI is a small department staff wise. Everyone got along great and very supportive of each other.
Pros
great if you love GI
Cons
on call
Overall great place to work
1ST SHIFT EVS SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Lonetree, COMarch 13, 2018
Friendly,fast paced environment where everyone works well as a team. Good communication between departments and there is always plenty of work to be done.
Benefits
Cons
Not enough staff
Cleaned discharge room and other areas of the hospital
EVS Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Lone Tree, COFebruary 5, 2018
Extremely busy and extremely understaffed, which made for a difficult work environment. Majority of my direct supervisors did nothing to help relieve the stress from being understaffed. The people I supervised were extremely hard working people.
Pros
Team of hard working people
Cons
Poor management, understaffed, extremely stressful
SkyRidge
Central Scheduling Rep (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNJanuary 28, 2018
I was extremely sick while working at SkyRidge and although working and sick, I had a horrible Supervisor, I had to go in for emergency surgery and dr. called to talk to my supervisor and she fired me while I was in recovery.
Pros
There weren't really any pros to working at SkyRidge
Cons
Poor Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sky Ridge Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Sky Ridge Medical Center Reviews by Location