Sky Zone Employee Reviews

Slow paced very clam
Court Monitor/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZMarch 20, 2019
It’s a good high school job to make extra money. no big job advancements but it’s a fun job with a pretty good culture. I would recommend any for their first job.
Terrible management and terrible pay
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Sterling, VAMarch 20, 2019
The managers were aggressive and had their favorites and were extremely rude. You would only get a pay raise if they liked you. No matter how hard you worked, you would never be rewarded. As a cashier, I would have to clean up the whole area by myself on weekdays. The same people are always the employee of the month. If you were dating anyone who also worked at Sky Zone, you couldn't talk to each other or you would be terminated immediately. Our head manager would often clock us out early so they wouldn't have to pay us for overtime, and we were forced to do overtime if someone didn't show up for their shift. The place s always so busy that you aren't allowed to take breaks. Overall I hated my job and quit as soon as possible.
Pros
Discounts on food and free jumping Mon-Thurs for 1 hour, with 1 other person
Cons
No breaks, terrible management
Good company
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  FloridaMarch 15, 2019
Fun environment to work in, can be stressful at busy times if you have a good team it makes a huge difference in any working environment. Need to love kids and have to bring a positive vibe to work with you every day
Pros
Jumping privileges & atmosphere
Cons
On your feet all day, working holidays with no extra pay, no real benifits other then pay
Fun place
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Schererville, INMarch 15, 2019
The customer base was so rude each and everyday. The training wasn’t the best. Engagement for managers is a must for a successful business. Having open door policy is huge, but not engaged team member shows on customers.
Pros
Free
Cons
Customers
Poor
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, NJMarch 14, 2019
Poor management, does not appreciate when you go above and beyond but does not hesitate to lecture you on being a team and let you know when you did something wrong. Management attitude is "do what I say not what I do". There is barely any staff and so you'd think it's a tight knit team environment but they mesh personal life and work way too often. Not a very professional environment. It's not a matter of IF but a matter of WHEN you will reach your breaking point. Only good thing about the job is flexible hours and they usually work around school/vacation schedules.
Fun place to work
Manager on Duty (Current Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOMarch 13, 2019
Sky zone is a fun and entertaining place to work. It allows you to have fun, make friends, and enjoy your work environment. I would recommend this job to anyone.
Fun but low pay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLMarch 13, 2019
Working at sky Zone was fun;I enjoyed it very much. I loved getting to interact with the children & parents that was the best part, but the pay was awful. It’s definitely a job for students fresh out of high school!
It could have been better!
Team Leader/Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  South Charleston, WVMarch 12, 2019
I liked working with a few people at Sky Zone and I enjoyed the customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the customers have a good time. Unfortunately, they couldn't keep management staffed and I believe that hurt the business.
Laid Back work place
Cashier/Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  Taylor, MIMarch 11, 2019
It was an easy job that was fun and laid back. If you were a cashier you worked with getting people their tickets and socks. If you were a court monitor you would make sure people followed the rules of the park. The most enjoyable part of the job was the other employees and work place.
Fun
Court Monitor (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAMarch 8, 2019
Skyzone is a fun place to work at for a short period of time. I had a great time at the job, but it is more of a highschool job than a job to have in college.
It was fun to play with the kids
Court Monitor (Current Employee) –  Fairview Heights, ILFebruary 27, 2019
Skyzone is full of fun little kids that love to play, it sometimes is relaxed unless they are busy. The co-workers are always sweet and will help you in anyway if need be.
Pros
Relaxed
Cons
Standing for 10 hours
Fun workplace
Crew Monitor (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILFebruary 27, 2019
It is really fun. It is really slow on the weekdays but when Friday comes around or Saturday comes around it gets really busy. You just stand and watch the kids so they don't do anything dumb.
Pros
Free food sometimes, free to jump
Cons
Short breaks, low amount of hrs.
Productive but unorganized
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Normal, IL 61761February 26, 2019
Lack of hours, not enough to even get me groceries. The environment is fun for the most part and it is very easy but i was not getting squealed much and the commutation with the managers was terrible.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
No hours
fun family environment
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, NYFebruary 21, 2019
Enjoyable
Family , friend environment
Flexible hours , always opportunities to work
The kids never listen to the rules so mainly repeating that would be the hardest part of the day . Mainly because you see so many accidents happen that they don't understand why we imply them so heavily.
Pros
music
Good Job if you enoy to travel
Construction Foreman (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 21, 2019
Great job and great group of guys to work with. It's a small team but the job is great, you get to travel the world. Management is good, it's a little unorganized at times though
Fun but a temporary job
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 20, 2019
A fun work environment, but more for a job for teenagers. I made minimum wage after a year of working there. It's a fun place to work, but there is little room for advancement.
Pros
free jumps
Cons
low pay
its a good job
Cashier, Partyhost (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDFebruary 18, 2019
Sky-zone is normally busy, its not really a hard job, the best part I like about working a sky zone is engaging into the kids. Teamwork is great. the hardest part is staying on you feet all day.
Pros
Great staff to work with
Cons
Do not pay a lot
Sky zone is butt
Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  Spotsylvania, VAFebruary 17, 2019
Never work there after i left and my friends went to work there they quit in like 2 weeks that’s how bad the place is to work and the managers are really not good at there jobs
Pros
Free jump time
Cons
Everything else
Very strict and UN-fun place to work
Court Monitor (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 16, 2019
Thinking that it’s Skyzone you would think it would be a sometimes fast-paced but fun place to work. This is completely wrong as the managers here hold no compassion for the teens working here. In the interview and everyday at work they constantly tell you to put a smile on your face and have an “upbeat” attitude but they display the complete opposite as they have been seen being rude and cursing at guest. It’s a horrible place to work, as they only put people they personally like on the schedule, this is said from them on a poster in the break room.
Pros
Cons
Rude Mangers, not enough hours, low pay
Its a good first job.
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Chalfont, PAFebruary 16, 2019
It’s a very interactive job. Whether that is with guests, co-workers, of management. I would reccomend for a first time job. Although this location is currently understaffed so breaks are rarely given and we are always VERY short staffed. Management is understanding but write-ups happen often. Probably more than any other job. If you call out without a dr’s note it’s a write up. After three write ups you are terminated. LOTS of cleaning takes place. More than any other job (I guess because its a trampoline park). But it does give you good job expierence. Events is usually nuts but what can you do.
Pros
Free Jump Time, Food Discount
Cons
Breaks are rare, short staffed, easy write ups, lots of cleaning, angry parents

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sky Zone. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP20%
In the Top 20% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Sky Zone.

Powered by Comparably