Sky Zone Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Productive workplace with trampolines
EVENT HOST SKYZONE (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 16, 2018
A typical day in Skyzone all depends on the customers and how you perceive them. Sometimes the days are slow and steady and others are fast and stressful. I learned to stay in control of your emotions and keep moving forward. Skyzone has also helped me overcome my inability to speak in front of groups or people in general.
Pros
Free jump time, food discounts
Cons
less hours for event host, no breaks
Active and loud workplace
Cashier/Court monitor/Party Host/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Covina, CAAugust 16, 2018
Sky Zone was an amazing company to work at and gave me the opportunity to gain a lot of experience in many different fields. The management was very clear on what they wanted from their staff and was more than willing to work with them towards that goal. One of the best parts about Sky Zone was all of the happy faces that you got to see in a day and the fact that I could be very outgoing and friendly with everyone in that environment. The hardest part of the job was the rushes. During prime time rush hour the line would be out the door and capacity wasn't uncommon to reach.
Pros
Friendly management, Discounts, Amazing staff
Cons
Inconsistent stocking of supplies which lead to disappointing customers
fun place to work
Party Host (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAAugust 15, 2018
Skyline is a fun place to work.The environment is fun and everyone is nice.I love going to work because everyone is so nice.I do feel like the pay should be more.
Pros
fun
Cons
little to no breaks
Easy sometimes but not worth the hard work
Court Monitor (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 15, 2018
You get there and it could be a busy day or not but yo will get through it. If it's not too busy they might send you home early. You are paid to know certain rules but not even the managers know all of the rules. You learned how to be patient and do my best to provide an answer when a customer asks a question. Management is okay bu sometimes they'll have nothing better to do but nit pick at what your doing. Hardest part of the job is enforcing rules to a whole family, for them not to listen and when you call a manager for help, you don't get it. The most enjoyable part of the job is clocking out.
Pros
1% chance of free jump time, Make your own schedule
Cons
Complained at a lot, minimal wage
fun place bad management
Court Monitor and Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Oaks, PAAugust 14, 2018
work was easy, paid ok for a college kid. but unfortunately the management was either absent or borderline malicious. at one point near the time that I left my general manager closed the building an hour early with employees and customers still inside because he was having an affair with one of the fitness instructors.
Great fun job
Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  Ventura, CAAugust 13, 2018
Working with the families and children that came in was a good experience for me. The interaction and connections I was able have with each child was amazing. I learned a lot from that job, such as Patience's, Leadership, Team work, Confidents, and most of all connections with others. Even if this family was just here for a hour or so it would be great to make sure that they feel like they can ask you anything or even just ask you for your help. Having someone feel that trust in you is important to me and making them feel special every time you saw them.
Pros
Interaction, listening to music, Get to play the games with the kids, Something new everyday.
Fun fast - paced work enviroment
Party Host (Current Employee) –  Lutherville-Timonium, MDAugust 7, 2018
Sky Zone is a very fun and inviting place to work. Though not the best place to work when wanting to start a career or life in the work force. This job has gave me the courage to interact with people and speak comfortably to them, I also learned how to defuse a situation no matter the circumstances.
good work place
Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  Levittown, PAAugust 7, 2018
the people make the job fun, days may go slow especially weekdays, but it ends up working out. gives great hours. management team is great. gets her hectic on weekends
Upbeat and Productive workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAAugust 6, 2018
A typical workday consists of a easy morning and a busy afternoon. Everynight we are required to clean the entire park, and every morning before opening we are required to check and make sure the park is presentable for guests. The hardest part of the job is getting the kids to listen and follow the rules , but if you are consistent it is not very hard. I enjoy glow, which occurs on friday and saturday nights, there is a live dj and everyone has so much fun.
Pros
it is a very fun place to work
Cons
there are no raises, and you get limited hours
Energetic and exciting workplace
Facility Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 5, 2018
Sky Zone is a great place to work for students or younger employees. The chance for promotion is high if you show strong work qualities and care about the business.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
No benefits

Want to know more about Sky Zone?

Ask a question
Greeter and Cashier
Cashier and Greeter (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAAugust 4, 2018
I had to count money correctly and give the customers their tickets to jump. The way the management was, was HORRIBLE, they were so unorganized and weren't professional at all.
Fun starter job
Event Host/Concessions/Courts/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GAAugust 4, 2018
I enjoyed SkyZone very much as my first job because it was a great work environment for someone who is still in high school but as a college student it is harder to get by because of the lower pay and sometimes the hours are not set in stone so it is harder to plan for after work.
Pros
Free jump (2hrs)
Cons
Short breaks or no break at all
Very fun and friendly place for all ages. Employees are super nice
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYAugust 4, 2018
Skyzone is a safe, clean and family friendly place. That provides a wow experience that leaves you happy and wanting to come back again. Its also the employees are extremely kind.
Pros
Employees discount
Cons
Short breaks
overpriced trampoline park
Cashier/Party Host (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 2, 2018
I worked there for 6 months and was not a fan. I applied because I expected it to be a fun environment, but I was wrong. My coworkers were rude, didn’t do their job correctly, and ordered people around. I was given horrible hours. Maybe 15 max every 2 weeks.
super laid back it's almost impossible to get fired
Lead Event Host (Current Employee) –  Deer Park, NYAugust 1, 2018
not run like your local business no matter how hard you work you won't get anywhere in the business and they lock you at min wage. but you will never get fired
Pros
free pizza, soda, very laid back
Cons
people who should be fired never get fired.
Fun Staff and Some Fun Jumpers
Shift supervisor/kitchen (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAAugust 1, 2018
it was fun place to be with the type of staff that worked there at the time. It also was fun place for kids and adults to have fun and exercise. We also use have before our last manager employee dodge ball night which would really give everyone a chance to enjoy where they are working and learning about there fellow staff member.
telling kids and adults rules
Court monitor (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJuly 30, 2018
Repeating the same job each time. Watched the kids jump on different courts. I was also a team member on the maintenance crew. I also worked on cleaning up after parties.
Pros
I got to jump on my time off and good exercise.
Cons
people getting seriously injured. Broken bones.
skyzone
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Maple Shade, NJJuly 29, 2018
skyzone is an awesome company. they really pay attention and car for there employees. if your a court monitor you would stay on the courts and switch courts every 15 mins so your not standing in the same place.
Fun place to work at
Court Monitor (Current Employee) –  Pineville, NCJuly 29, 2018
Interacting with kids is great.And the community around are great The workers there are good and it is a fun environment to work in.But the pay is a little low
Pros
Jumping there
Cons
Bad pay
Fun workplace with an inclusive culture and unique service standpoint
Event Host (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INJuly 26, 2018
The job really was just all around a fun and enjoyable experience. It was fast-paced and stressful at many times due to the high volumes of customers, but the facility and processes at SkyZone were well adjusted to handle it. Overall, management was very professional, fun, and personable to deal with every day.
Pros
Catering, snacks
Cons
short breaks, long hours depending on the shifts