Sky Zone Employee Reviews

Found 940 reviews matching the search See all 1,044 reviews
Fun work environment, people are energetic and there to help.
Court Monitor (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 16, 2019
As a first job it is a great experience and it teaches you many skills that will help in the real world. It also provides good flexibility with school, trips, etc. Only complaint is the pay.
Mediocre part time job
Cashier & Court Moniter (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJune 15, 2019
poor management, over worked for the hours and salary. best part of my job was my coworkers. looked forward to seeing them. i worked on the cash register and as a court monnitor. never allowed to jump, sit, or lean
Never work here
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLJune 12, 2019
Management is corrupt!!!! No one to talk to. Can’t go to managers they play favorite and break the rules that if you were to do you’d be fired. It sucked.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Playing favorites, no one to go to when there is problems. Everything.
An outstandingly amazing job
Court Monitor/Cashier/party pro (Current Employee) –  Dedham, MAJune 11, 2019
Skyzone is one of THE BEST places that I've ever worked at. The energy, the positivity, and the smiles that myself and other crew members create while working is amazing. I think i will be staying here for a while.
fun place to work
Event Host (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAJune 11, 2019
The position required a high level of positive energy, it was always fun to watch the kid thorough enjoy them selves with activities such as dodge ball, trampolines , and arcade games. Provided excellent guest service to children and the parents.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
Productive place with great experiences
Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 10, 2019
Overall setting was good, guest were very nice but management could have been better, they had favorites lung workers and those were given more/better hours.
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
Hard to move up
fun place to work for
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Menands, NYJune 10, 2019
skyzone is a very interesting place to work for, even tho it comes with a lot of kids with out parent supervision. But as a team lead i have to make sure all the workers are paying attention to the courts to prevent any types of injuries.
Great first time job
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 6, 2019
Amazing job to work for people who have never had a job before. Family friendly and positive minded staff. No hard work and fun working environment. Highly recommend.
Skyzone
Skyzone (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYJune 5, 2019
If you like working with kids I recommend work at skyzone but it's a low pay rate which is minimum wage summer time is the slowest for them so your hours would be cut
Not worth it.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 5, 2019
i worked at sky zone for nearly 10 months and never once received a raise. I even signed a sheet for physical proof I was receiving a quarter raise and management somehow lost it. I waited another 5 months and asked again and they said I had to be patient. I was trained as every position in the business and remained at starting wage for 10 months. It was insanely offending because of the amount of energy I had put into my job. I decided to turn in my two weeks and it went with no acknowledgment. I finished my time without being asked why I did it. My months at skyzone seemed a waste and that my work, with no appreciation, was nothing but overlooked. I feel embarrassed that my work was taken for granted for an amount of time that long, especially when there was nothing to work towards.
i was scheduled two days a week because of the weekly hours the business was open and i was constantly in a financial struggle
management was an absolute joke. went through three managers and the manager that is currently there is driving out the workers that have been there for years. new ownership is changing everything and holds no principles nor work ethic.
court monitoring is literally standing up for four hour shifts and watching kids jump. you’re not allowed to step on the pads or trampolines on the clock and you only receive one 15 minute break, most of the time 10.
if you work here you can expect to waste your time
Pros
absolutely nothing
Cons
wage, no benefits, management is rude
Nice attitude
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNJune 3, 2019
All of the coworkers are amazing and work hard at their job. While there isn't a lot to do on slow days, it is still a nice experience. The recent change in managers was a little confusing, but other than that, it is a nice first job to have in high school.
Pros
Discounts on jump time and fuel zone
Cons
No Raises
Very fun work place
Court Monitor (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAJune 3, 2019
It is a very fun place to work you see a lot of kids who you end up seeing a lot there and building friendships with. You’ll almost never get bored of being there
Pros
Free Jump
Cons
No breaks
This was by far the worst job.
Call Center Rep (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJune 3, 2019
The management was very unsure on what they were actually doing and could not fully explain to their employees what to do. The hours were almost daily call in basis because they could not figure out how to set a schedule for employees.
Overpriced place with terrible management
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLJune 3, 2019
You get paid minimum to deal with bad kids, stand for hours, clean feces off the toilet seats, and gossiping managers. I wouldn't recommend this job to anyone.
I loved Skyzone!
Party Host (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 3, 2019
I worked at Skyzone for about a year, and I loved it. I was able to court monitor, party host, cashier, and make pizzas. The managers were very good about keeping a good atmosphere with employees, and keeping the job fun by having trivia or other games on nights where there were no customers for a period of time. I had so much fun there.
Decent, but not the best
Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  Bethel, CTJune 2, 2019
Throughout my time at Sky Zone I was not looking for another job, but pay checks were cut short many times and had to be handwritten by the owner of the business
Exciting and always energetic
Court Monitor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 1, 2019
A typical day at work consists of lots of laughs and communication. I learned how to engage in others more and how to work a real world work industry.
Pros
Free Jumping!!
Fun with double standards
Manager (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 29, 2019
Although I loved my team, upper management has different expectation levels depending on who they were dealing with (even if they are in the same position). Had "generous" PTO structure if you don't count the fact that you had to work nearly every holiday.
Poor upper management and lack of balance.
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Lees Summit, MOMay 29, 2019
Sky Zone as a whole can be a wonderful company. My particular location was not. The hourly employees were the best part of the job outside of our customers. Zero work/life balance whatsoever. Turn over in management is outrageous due to rude regional management and lack of respect. As a manager I worked an absurd amount of hours with zero consideration for burnout. Training for management is lacking a great deal not sure if it’s due to constant turnover, lack of effort on the regional managers part, or just lack of general caring. You get thrown in and left to figure it out or drown. Forget ever having the option to be sick or need time off for a quick break. Taking a job in management would be the last thing I would recommend here.
Pros
Fun environment/concept, hourly employees.
Cons
Upper management, no work/life balance, underpaid.
Amazing place to work that is very easygoing
Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  Oaks, PAMay 28, 2019
This is such a great first place to work, but you can also work your way up the ranks. The Management is the best I have ever worked for. They are super flexible with scheduling you, they work with you and give you off when needed.
Pros
times, decent breaks, managment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sky Zone. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP35%
In the Top 35% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Sky Zone.

Powered by Comparably