Skybridge Resources Employee Reviews

Great culture
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 9, 2019
Great Culture and staff. It's the type of place where you excited to show up to work. Management does a great job of building a team culture that's like a family.
It was okay
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 6, 2019
It was an overall enjoyable experience working with SkyBridge, it is an entry level recruiting role. If you have potential, definitely try to look elsewhere ASAP because anywhere else will pay better. Changes in management made my last few months awful.
Official response from Skybridge Resources
September 4, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to express your feedback. Our company has been expanding at a rapid pace which always comes with executive additions and transitions. We are dedicated to providing an open environment for our staff where feedback is always accepted and encouraged. We are sorry to hear that your experience with our company does not align with the employee experience we strive to deliver.

Great opportunity
IT Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 4, 2019
SkyBridge contracted me to work for a Fortune 500 company and opened opportunities for me to work on Cloud Security projects at a global level. Great environment to enhance your skills and expand your career.
Pros
Great people and opportunities
Cons
None that I can think of.
Fun, Competitive work environment with basketball hoop and great snacks!
Marketing Director (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 29, 2019
I started as a Marketing intern, and with hard work/determination I was able to climb my way to Marketing Director within a year and a half. The executives want you to be passionate about your position, and succeed greatly. They value your opinion but they will push you to come to the table with a well thought out idea. They value growth and that's what they hope to get out of you--continual growth and success.
Pros
Collaborative environment where executives want you to grow/succeed
Cons
Need to expand their team to keep up with company growth
Wouldn't have it any other way
Senior Healthcare Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 30, 2019
It is a firm that is directly proportionate to what you give it. Great environment that will help you succeed. No one is here to set you up for failure.

It is a staffing and consulting firm. One of the best, plain and simple.
Some great people; ultimately a difficult place to work
Receptionist/Onboarding Admin/Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 28, 2019
Skybridge needs stronger communication and leadership. They would benefit more if training and development of employees was a priority. While the culture is pretty relaxed, neglect of responsibility from the higher-ups does tend to create a lot of stress.
Pros
Some great people
Cons
Poor Communication, Disrespect, Neglect of responsibility with no repercussions, management is too laid back
Just Another Agency
Desktop Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAAugust 31, 2018
This job consisted of a contract, not an actual employee of a company, therefore the lack of actual advancement or other opportunities, meetings, et. cetera.
Pros
Income
Cons
Strictly pay, nothing else
Upbeat and user friendly
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 11, 2018
Meghan and Niko placed me in a temp position that was a very positive experience. I was treated like a professional and was paid well and on time. Looking forward to another contract with SkyBridge Resources.
Cons
My contract was to originally supposed to have lasted 13 wks. But through no fault of SkyBridge, it only lasted for 6 1/2 wks.
Employees are great to work with
Application Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KY 40222June 7, 2018
This company shows they really care for their employees satisfaction. They were available to get me settled on the first day of starting my contract and regularly follow up to ensure my satisfaction.
Productive working environment with dedicated and friendly team
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 7, 2018
A typical day at SkyBridge would be very productive and fast-paced. Everyone is almost always working. I learned good hiring skills that can potentially get me skills in administration. The culture is base on collaborative efforts. The management there is hardworking and is always seeing the skills in their employees. The hardest part of the job is the uncertainty and learning to deal with it. The most enjoyable could simply be the fulfillment of making new relationships
Unorganized and Very Unprofessional
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 22, 2018
I interviewed with SkyBridge, and was offered a 3-month contract for SeaWorld. After accepting the offer, I was continually contacting SkyBridge to inform that that I still had not received my contract. After multiple emails, I finally received my contract. I then discovered that the contract read the assignment was only for 2 months. After working there for 3 weeks, they ended my contract. I was told that the project did not go as intended and it had nothing to do with my work performance. They do not answer emails, and I had to forward the same email to them a couple of times just to get a response. It took me 2 weeks before I was given information to get my time sheet submitted. I am due my last paycheck tomorrow, and discovered that HR deleted my direct deposit information. So unprofessional!
Pros
Pay
Cons
Unprofessional, Do not answer emails
Nope
Business Development / Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 2, 2018
The culture here is good or bad depending on the day. People can be really cooperative and nice or just rude. Your always getting messed. Long work hours.
Lead Tech
lead tech (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 18, 2017
This job was 100% travel. We would fly out on Mon and fly home on Fri. We did work for Kindred Health Care. We flew to all Kindred Facilities up grading WAPs,Data switches, and cleaning up data closets.
Contract work
Disease Management Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 4, 2017
Contracted to work with companies for Telephonic case management. 12 week contracts. Good communication between skybridge employees. Good support from the team.
Technical Recruiter
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 7, 2017
Recruited for IT related positions such as developers, analysts, and engineers. Responsibilities included calling and interviewing possible clients as well as going on meetings with Account Managers.
Unorganized
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYFebruary 4, 2017
Just got done working with these ppl....not good with communication or stability at all.....was supposed to be on a 90 day assignment and it didn't even last a full 30 days not good at all. Then they had no work to supplement from the job that should have gone 90 days just very unprofessional
Pros
Payroll was on time
Cons
Pretty much everything else that matters
Typical Employment Agency
Benefits (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 15, 2017
I don't like the fact they do not pay any holiday benefits. I don't know if all employment agencies do not pay holidays but this company does not.
Productive Workplace with fun atmosphere
Controller (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 9, 2016
This is a great place to work with a fun atmosphere. The recruiting business is a new area for me to work in and this position has been a challenging learning experience for me allowing me to have more personal career growth.
Pros
Work-life Balance
Cons
Long Drive to work
Very poor service
none employee (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSAugust 31, 2016
This company is very unprofessional. I got the feel they are fly by night. If you are employer, I would look for a professional staffing company. They do not know how to communicate.
Pros
do not use them
Cons
everything
Extremely Negative Environment
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 22, 2016
There was no training and they did not have the necessary tools for recruiting. Extreme micromanagement. Excessive long hours when there was nothing to work on. Managers would sit around all day doing nothing, then demand that the recruiters stay until 7 pm most days with nothing to work on when normal time was 8-5:30.

Culture was extremely draining and I felt attacked by several of the managers on a personal level.
Pros
Cons
Harsh and negative workplace

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Skybridge Resources. Our community is ready to answer.

Skybridge Resources Reviews by Location