Sleep Number Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 665 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOShelly Ibach64%approve of Shelly Ibach's performance
- Company size1001 to 5,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- HeadquartersSleep Number Corporation 1001 Third Avenue South Minneapolis, MN 55404
There are 5 Sleep Number jobs close to Ashburn, VA. You can check out other available jobs at Sleep Number.
Salary estimated from 0 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Sleep Number have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 98 questions about working at Sleep Number. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Sleep Number employees.
Insights from 283 Indeed users who have interviewed with Sleep Number within the last 5 years.
General interview questions, about your experience, what you're looking for in a new job, "give me an example of a time you had a disagreement with your Supervisor and how did you handle it...".. just general questions.
Nothing that made any sense
Background, sales experience and introduced some info of company and wanted to hear what I thought, or how I thought I would fit in.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Sleep Number?Published on May 24, 2021
- Sleep Number