Smart Foodservice Warehouse Stores

Smart Foodservice Warehouse Stores Management reviews in Kent, WA

Kent, WA2 reviews

Clear

timemanagementjobworkgreatstoremanagerday

Good at the start, got worse as people started leaving.

Everything was going fine at the start with everyone being friendly and showing me the ropes then the corona virus came around which caused about 5 people to leave which made it hard for 4 of us before we got more people during summer and fall. Customers complained about quality of products and lack of service but there was not much we could do at the time. My manager didn't see a problem with what was happening with the warehouses cutting deliveries and the rest of us dealing with the rude customers and explaining why we don't have products.

Pros

Occasional paid lunches from manager, appropriate timed breaks

Cons

Management isn't listening to their employees, quality has not gotten any better

Good Company

It has great potential for advancement if you are interested in management at a retail location. They pay well, and they are opening a lot of new locations that will need new management that is ready to go when the locations are ready to be opened.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Smart Foodservice Warehouse Stores. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Smart Foodservice Warehouse Stores Reviews by Job Title

Learn about Smart Foodservice Warehouse Stores in Kent, WA

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?