Smile and be perfessonail
Just be yourself.
Easy interview, be honest about the hours you want and working weekends.
Know the menu before going in!
Be on time. First impression is very important. Be ready to work hard. Have a flexible weekly schedule. Smile because that's the main thing that the manager expects of you.
Be ready to work in fast paced environment
Just be professional and don't overthink your answers because its not one of those jobs
Smile and have a good personality. its important to them that you interact with the guests.
Good appearance, clean professional
Dont work there
- What is the work environment and culture like at Smashburger?14 people answered
- What is the starting pay for a cashier?13 people answered
- Do you get paid weekly or biweekly?12 people answered
- Does smash burgers allow you Or are managers aloud to have tattoos ?11 people answered
- What happens after you interview? Do they send you an email or do they hire you on the spot?11 people answered
- Do they hire people who never experience work but is sure there fit for the job11 people answered
- Will they hire felons at smashburger?11 people answered
- Can you have tattoos there?11 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Smashburger?11 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Smashburger?9 people answered