Smile Doctors Employee Reviews

We have a fun and friendly work environment
Orthodontic Assistant (Current Employee) –  Vidalia, GAJune 14, 2018
I love working for Smile Doctors. I have learn and grown so much in such a short time with my Smile Doctors team. They have given me many opportunities for growth.
Fun Place
SSC (Current Employee) –  Georgetown, TXJune 8, 2018
Smile Doctors has a great culture! Very loving to people and excepting them as family. Lots of laughing, high energy, dancing, and dress up days! Great working environment.
Fun place to work but very busy
Chair side Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tifton, GAMay 18, 2018
I like working there ...Very upbeat and busy, the people on the team make you feel comfortable and they try to help when they can. Its fun and you have to be somewhat energetic
Pros
Fun, Very fam. Oriented
Cons
Pay, And sometimes not enough hours
Fun working environment
Orthodontic Assitant (Current Employee) –  Vidalia, GAMay 9, 2018
Smile Doctors has a wonderful culture and they care for the employees. There really isn't a hard part about working for Smile Doctors. They believe in loving on people and straightening teeth second.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
N/a
Don't trust them
RDA (Former Employee) –  Pearland, TXMarch 19, 2018
I don't have good information about this company but I went in I have to say two months ago to do a working interview and off the bat you can just tell some of the assistant in the back were not friendly or welcoming they had they're own little group where they gossiped and kept to each other only not willing to show anyone anything. It made me feel really uncomfortable going in just for a working interview. Then I was told I was going to get paid for the day and they were supposed to send if through mail. It has been two month and I still haven't got paid for it. But they had the nerve to ask me to come back for a 2nd working interview cause they didn't get to see me work on a patient and that my last check for my working interview was going to be in the mail that same Friday and I still haven't received anything. So how do I know if I'm going to get paid is that something I would have to worry about.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Gossip girls, don't get paid
Fast paced orthodontic corporation
Procurement Lead (Former Employee) –  Douglas, GAJanuary 29, 2018
Fast paced ortho offices that are steadily growing and expanding into more areas ...

One of their founder's motto was "love them first, straighten second". They are absolutely all about the patient experience.
SmileDoctors
I.T. Administrator (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXSeptember 15, 2017
Other than a few management quirks this is an amazing place to work. They are growing fast and the culture is awesome. They treat you like family as well.
Changes made did not benefit the company
Ortho assistant (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, TNAugust 17, 2017
As an original hire under Togrye administration I loved my job, as smile doctors took over i began to question what i was doing as an assistant and if I stood by the work. I then chose to resign after three years, I do miss the girls but not the negative changes. Togrye was the greatest teacher I've ever had.
Pros
Togrye as the doctor
Cons
management changes
fun place to work
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXAugust 12, 2017
This is an experience like no other. Never a dull moment. They have the best interest of the patient first and foremost. I would recommend this office to any and everyone that wants braces.
Pros
Great learning environment
Cons
N/a
Daily Work Life
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXMay 8, 2017
A typical day at Smile Doctors is having to be professional but fun at the same time. I learned something new every day while working there. I learned how to take an impression and how to take care of pokey wires in patient's mouths. I had to manage the front desk there and it would get stressful at times but I loved it no matter how busy it got. The hardest part of the job was having to say good bye to my coworkers/friends I made while having this wonderful job. I did enjoy the fact that after working there for only a few weeks the people on the job eventually become your second family.
Pros
1 hr lunch break
Cons
Hours can get crazy and patients tend to come in waves.

Want to know more about Smile Doctors?

Ask a question
Good Culture Gone Bad
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Temple/Killeen/Harker Heights/AustinApril 21, 2016
this was an awesome place to work until... the culture has gone down hill. The management team that demonstrated that they wanted to develop the team has been chased off.

This place had such promise.
Pros
the people
Cons
the management