Responsible for quality inspection of FDA regulated surgical equipment
• Worked at the end of the assembly line in a clean room closely with QC
• Followed blueprints, graphs and sketches that convey all the specific details of quality
standards for each part number
• Routine use of precision measuring tools and gauges such as micro-rulers, calipers and chromates, etc.
• Daily calibration check on the precision of tools, tips and gauges
• Micro-inspection of fine details of parts for example suture count, taper point and closure