Smith Allergy & Asthma Specialists

Smith Allergy & Asthma Specialists Employee Reviews

United States5 reviews
Great team, poor management and owner
Although there was a developing team, due to a lot of turn over, the employees got along very well. However, it is the management and over controlling owner that is holding the practice back from being truly great. Too much criticism and not enough praise or appreciation.
Pros
60 minute lunches
Cons
micro-managing
Very Unsettling Atmosphere
I loved the job but felt threatened by the owners. There were cameras set up in the office and every move we made was watched. We were constantly criticized and made to feel undervalued. I don’t feel the owner has a handle on how to run a business. Many good people were let go for some really unrealistic reasons. The turn over rate was extremely high. Do yourself a favor and don’t even apply.
Exciting learning opportunities & Motivating challenges
Research Nursing, is exciting, a team environment, responsible for data collection, monitor & teach subjects about new medications to control diseases
rn infusion nurse
I am current employee, i love it there i have worked in health care many years and in comparision this is really great, everyone is very friendly. team work is huge to me and this exceeded my expectation.
Co workers were very pleasant
Worked there for 14 months and more than 12 people were let go in that amount of time. I feel there was a serious issue with management, and it was a difficult place to work. After the 12th employee was let go, many of us were wondering who would be next.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Difficult job
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Smith Allergy & Asthma Specialists. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8