SN SERVICING CORP Employee Reviews

Ok place to work
REO Manager/Loss Mitt Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJanuary 22, 2019
They promised bonuses and never paid. Base salaries are very good though above average. Challenging environment, staff are all professional and very nice to work with. Baton Rouge office is very efficient Eureka office is a mess.
Pros
Work parties, drinks at work, lunch provided a few times a year. Celebrate birthdays
Cons
Insurance is not the best. No room for advancement.
Fast paced, productive workplace with great department leaders.
Escrow Tax Clerk (Former Employee) –  Eureka, CAJuly 25, 2018
Mostly data entry for my position. It is an open office with short cubicles separating the departments. Very work driven but also easy to work at your own pace. Sometimes there will be a big workload and a short deadline but everyone comes together to help as best they can as a team. The upper management are all great and easy to talk to or bounce ideas off of. They appreciate their employees and have a potluck at least once a month.
Pros
Relaxed, work at your own pace, potlucks and birthday celebrations.
Cons
Sometimes very stressful, limited people interaction.
non productive and hosiltle environment
Senior Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CADecember 8, 2014
The staff is insecure about their jobs. Limited training and poor management staff. During my discovery period people became very insecure about jobs. They lacked adequate controls to ensure customers were treated fairly and equally. The staff complained a lot of abut lack of pay and customer service.
Pros
Cons
Hoitle work environment
Was a productive workpace with a good evironment
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAApril 14, 2014
Working in the BPO department (brokers priced opinions) on real estate all over the United States.
Mortgage Loan Servicing company
Officer (Current Employee) –  Eureka, CAJanuary 8, 2014
Current position requires 40-60% travel between three offices. Some what of a start up to add Agency servicing to the current default servicing portfolio. Most enjoyable part of the job has been creating the policies and procedures to become CFPB compliant, developing the MSR Due Diligence and Seller Risk Assessment process and procedures. Working with legacy employees to bring them up to speed with Agency and CFPB requirements. MLO licensed in most of the 50 states.
Pros
Travel expenses reimbursed, interesting new work
Cons
Health care, lack of stability
Assets Manager (Former Employee) –  Eureka, CAJanuary 4, 2014
"Great benefits; diversity; flexible schedules; a lot of areas to grow your career"
Wonderful Mortgage Servicing Company
Law Clerk/Commercial Buyer (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LASeptember 12, 2013
A great experience in clerking for law and learning on real property.
used to be a good company to work for
Field Inspector Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAAugust 15, 2013
when my grandson was born, he had a lot of medical problems but instead of being supportive the company was telling me to come to work instead of being with my newborn sick grandson, at the time we were not sure what was happening with him and we were not sure if he was going to make it.
Pros
good company, good benefits
Cons
not family oriented
productive
Asset Manager (Former Employee) –  Eureka, CAMarch 10, 2013
Sn Servicing was a great place to work I enjoyed my job, we tried to help borrowers make there mortgage payments, and if they were unable to we tried to work on a payment plan or modification with them, co-workers were always there to help out, the worst part of my job was when there was nothing else we could do for the borrower and had to foreclose on there home that they have been in for over twenty years, there were borrowers that you had a connection with and enjoyed talking with them
Pros
helping people keep there homes
Cons
foreclosures