SnagAJob Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great culture and people but all overshadowed by poor executive leadership.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 26, 2018
This is a place to get a paycheck and some experience but don't look to stay long term. You'll quickly recognize that management struggles to find footing in any clear strategy so no need to drink the Kool-aid (i.e. core values as they are a joke).

Get in then get out.
Pros
emphasis on culture and camaraderie between colleagues
Cons
Executive leadership are clueless
Great temporary
Screening Specialist (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 17, 2018
I worked in the readyhire team so it was a temporary, hourly job. culture in the office was great and I enjoyed going to the office as much as I could.
Great Culture
Credit and Collections Manager (Former Employee) –  Glen Allen, VANovember 13, 2017
Great work place culture! Great teams and interaction.
I learned quite a bit about a different type of sales therefore collections.
I am used to collections on 'widgets' and this is a service. Excellent addition to my knowledge base.
snagajob
Sr. Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  VirginiaAugust 28, 2017
snagajob was a great experience, learned alot, expose to new tools such as cucumber and new languages and new processes such as BDD(behavior driven development)
Wasting my time
Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Glen Allen, VAJune 10, 2017
This company kept wasting my time by telling me to come in for multiple interviews and saying I was exactly what they were looking for, but I could tell it was very poorly managed. It's a shame because this looks like a fun place to work it just needs more structure. No one seemed to know what was going on there.
Great People, Management is abysmal
Senior Mid-Market Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAApril 26, 2017
Its a good company to start a career, with a ton of passionate people. However, Sales Management is a mess, decisions are made with the lets throw a bunch of things against the wall and see what sticks. They do not know how to measure their metrics ergo they do not know how to manage. If you are looking to advance yourself personally and truly craft your skills as a sales rep, this is not the place to be.
Shy Away
Assist customers over the phone (Former Employee) –  Glen Allen, VAFebruary 2, 2017
They have no clear goals in their customer service department. No set standards and are put what almost no direction given when they are displeased. Next to no training in their systems and they dont receive advice well.
Mid Market Associate (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 15, 2017
Snagajob is a great place to work from what I see. Pay is alright. Staff tends to be friendly. Offices are very nice. One even includes a slide and beer on tap.
The best place to work
Executive/HR Adm.p (Current Employee) –  Glen Allen, VirginiaJuly 8, 2015
Snagajob has a very strong culture and mission statement which makes a huge difference in our lives as employees and serving the jobseekers and employers nationwide.
One of the best companies to work for.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 30, 2015
This is one of the greatest employers that I ever had. The company culture is very conducive to success. At the same time, everyone is accountable for their actions.

Want to know more about SnagAJob?

Ask a question
Needs Mgmt Help
Engineer Developer (Former Employee) –  Glen Allen, VAMarch 2, 2015
While this company is good when it comes to work life balance, the direction of the company is suffering from the culture differences between employees and management. There used to be a well defined culture that was required by all employees like accountability, respect and team work. It is now that allot of the mgmt team does not respect employees who are beneath them. There is allot of back stabbing and bullying going on.

The teams responsible for our core site and code have huge egos and don't know when to ask for help outside of SAJ which is causing issues with our clients and users getting what they need or getting what they paid for.
Not a great place to work
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Glen Allen, VAJanuary 31, 2015
Your job is not secure and management doesn't know what they are doing. The company is spending more than it is making which is leading to lay offs and other people moving on to find better jobs. Not the great place to work as advertised.
Collaborative & Flexible Workplace
UI Web Developer (Current Employee) –  Glen Allen, VAOctober 15, 2012
Snagajob is a good company to work for as a busy parent. They have a gym in the building to encourage fitness and health. My most enjoyable part of the day is sitting on the patio or walking around the lake.
Pros
lunches
Cons
opportunity for advancement
Very tough and challenging job, but full of fun people and experiences.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Glen Allen, VASeptember 18, 2012
It was a very challenging job. Calling 80 prospects a day could be very stressful and that is why I think the fun culture and activities at Snagajob were so important. I really enjoyed the people I worked with and the office building was full of fun things that allowed you to escape the daily grind when needed. There was not a lot of job security with my position, but the company took very good care of its employees. I was constantly challenged with this position and I enjoyed using my problem solving skills to make sales and achieve success. Everyday was a little different and I enjoyed the different classes that were offered to us to enable us to live more fulfilling lives and become more valuable employees.
Pros
great benefits and work atmosphere
Cons
job security and advancement.
Very goal oriented
FSMB Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 12, 2012
Great atmosphere, great people, all around fun place to work.
Unusual place to work
Account Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJuly 9, 2012
A typical day at snagajob would include coming in to work; logging on to your computer and expecting your manager to ask a boat load of questions about your evening.
It was nice to have the freedom to complete projects freely, however, I wish I was able to work on more advanced projects.
Pros
occasional free lunches
Cons
favoritism, cliques