SNAP Diagnostics Employee Reviews

Good product with no support!
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Wheeling, ILJune 24, 2019
This position was completely misrepresented. It is a part time job, but you are paid only $25 to do a lunch with no base salary and with almost no food budget. Mileage reimbursement is low and not for follow up calls. In certain urban areas that be ok, but in general not. They need to change their sales model.
Pros
Decent product
Cons
Bad marketing and sales promotion
Worse than trying to sell a Kirby vacuum cleaner.
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Florida State, FLJune 24, 2019
Not the best place to work. LOW PAY. you have to count on doctors sending you the referrals based on a highly saturated market. You are better off somewhere else
Completely not what i expected.
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMay 30, 2019
Too many rules on who and when you can make calls. Mileage is loosely paid. Most days you make only $25...for the entire day. I've never had a sales position where there is no follow up with your potential customers and that is how this operates.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Too many to list
Great company. Good job for beginners
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 15, 2018
You can make a good living working at Snap part time because you are paid for working plus commissions and bonuses. It is not always steady pay and there is no PTO but if you get your territories running efficiently, you can make a good bit from commissions. It is very flexible with lots of autonomy. Work / Life balance is great. Management, inside support, and CEO are great. Good job security and good pay. Mostly part time positions as sales rep. Spend a lot of time driving and picking up food. Sometimes you feel like a glorified caterer.
Pros
Flexibility & Management
Cons
Part time
great company
TERRITORY MANAGER (part-time) (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 31, 2018
Excellent work environment. Able to learn, with great managment and a great work culture with integrity. Excellent opportunity to work a book of business.
Terrible
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Wheeling, ILJanuary 29, 2018
Horrible management starting from the CEO down. Only people who have it good are the ones who have been there for a while. Some people get away with anything from the CEO.
Very uncomfortable place to work
Insurance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Wheeling, ILJanuary 27, 2018
Nothing good to say about this company.You never knew what mood the owner was in & was always yelling at the staff. I know my job & thought I did it very well, just the owner was never happy with anyone's progress.
Pros
Once a month he had lunch in's so free lunch
Cons
Managemnet
Territory Manager/Outside Sales (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCJanuary 26, 2018
I enjoy working at Snap. It is a great environment. Everyone is very helpful. The focus is on helping patients and people be healthier. I enjoy the culture here.
Great Work/Life Balance and good product
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Wheeling, ILDecember 20, 2017
Enjoy presenting to Physicians at Lunch and Learns and training the staff on the Sleep Apnea Medical Device. Love working with patients too. Management is always available when you need them. Excellent work/life balance. Good for a part time job when you do not need any benefits.
Pros
Cons
No Benefits
is nice to work with doctors and nurses
Sales Representative/ Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 6, 2017
great company, very kind management, not many opportunities of advancement, for any advancement you need to travel 100% of the time and become a regional manager, the sales do not depend 100% on you.
Pros
balance
Cons
no advancement
SNAP Diagnostics, LLC
Insurance & Billing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Wheeling, ILOctober 25, 2017
At SNAP, most work is independently reliable. Higher up managers / supervisors provide little training and rely on past experience with technological skills and communicational skills. Most answers, management provides, asks you to get answer from the insurance company or finding the answer via-online (google). The hardest part about the job is the lack of team work, communications, and management supervision. The most enjoyable about this job is independently working on your own to execute job responsibilities.
Pros
First week of every month - free lunch for 2 days, and end of the year holiday party and CEO allowance
Cons
Supervision, training, advancements, communication, and team work.
flexible
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  MichiganSeptember 20, 2017
flexibility is the name of the game. valuable service. but you need to like being alone. There is no typical sales force management structure and a high turnover
Pros
flexible
Cons
too small
Decent job to have short term
Production Supervisor of Assembly/Flow (Current Employee) –  Wheeling, ILJuly 30, 2017
I had a great manager, there is no real financial growth.
Not a very large company, a very nice staff but slightly behind on
the technology side which made it a very manual type process.
I loved my hours & people in my department. The hardest part was the waiting for the work process to start: depending solely on when
carriers would arrive to do begin work day.
Pros
Great people to work with!
Cons
Short break
For a someone who does not need money
Territory Sales Manager (Device) (Current Employee) –  Georgia Southern, GAJuly 21, 2017
This job promises the big payout, but in reality most reps quit in the first year. It is however a good starting point to learn medical sales. If you have another source of income, this is a good "add too".
Pros
Make your own hours
Cons
Money, no salary, hardly any reimbursement.
Great part-time flexible job
Medical Device Representative (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MIJune 14, 2017
I am a single mom and this job gave me the freedom to work from home and in the field based on my schedule. It was hard to make decent commissions because you are basically relying on PCPs to send the equipment out of their office home with patients and I found that they forget to or did not use the device more than 1x a month so you have to have quite a few doctors using the device and know that half will ask you to pick up the device.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
pay and no health benefits
I loved this job
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Wheeling, ILMay 17, 2017
Great if you are a stay at home mom but need to get out and feel like a person.
There is a slight disconnect from home office to field.
Training should be more consistent.
Pros
felxible
Cons
pay is low
Great balance and management
Medical Device Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ocala, FLMarch 20, 2017
Great part-time position if you don't mind giving a small presentation. Management is awesome and only want you to succeed. They will continually work with you as long as you are doing what you are supposed to do. Only downfall is the pay rate and no benefits.
A great Company with lots of support and opportunities
Snap Sales (Current Employee) –  Wheeling, ILFebruary 1, 2017
Snap provided me the opportunity to work part time as a Territory Manager, as a direct result of my hard work I was compensated very well. For those looking to advance within the Company, Snap provides you the opportunity to become a Mentor to newer Territory Managers and promotes Regional Sales Managers from within the sales force. Snap's Management team does an excellent job supporting the sales force, they make themselves available for questions any time and never make you feel uncomfortable asking the same question more then once. The support you receive through the Mentor program helps you to become more successful in your own territory. Snap has an Inside Support team that does a great job scheduling lunches for the sales force. The most enjoyable part of the job is introducing Snap during a lunch and learn to a Doctor's office and being able to offer them a service that will benefit their patients and their office. I would recommend Snap to anyone looking to work for a Company that really cares about helping their employees be successful and will be there for you every step of the way!
Wonderful place to work for!
Inside Sales (Current Employee) –  Wheeling, ILFebruary 1, 2017
I've been with the company for two years now and I have to say I am truly impressed with the company. Great work atmosphere and a pleasure to work for a company who looks out for its employees. Company promotes from within and offers generous benefits.
Management and staff is wonderful! I enjoy working here and looking forward to many years to come!
Pros
Generous PTO
Great Hiring Process
Part-Time Medical Device Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLFebruary 3, 2016
I really appreciated the time and energy that was put into my interview process as well as the hiring process. Everyone from the Recruiter to the Director to even the team that arranged my travel for training was so attentive and supportive. I felt that the position was explained to such a detailed degree that I was able to make an informed decision that I haven't once looked back at my decision to join Snap. I went from a Full-time job to looking for a Part-Time Job to spend more time with my family and have a work life balance. That is exactly what I have at SNAP!!!!
Pros
Work from Home, Flex schedule, Great support
Cons
no benefits because it is Part-Time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SNAP Diagnostics. Our community is ready to answer.