Snap Fitness Employee Reviews

Great place to work at. Owners really care about each staff member's and is always ready to listen.
Gym Owner/Operator (Current Employee) –  Richmond, TXMay 4, 2018
Owners are great, Good pay. There is no chain of command. All ideas are super appreciated.
No stress at all, as far as we do our job sincerely you hard work pays off. You actually grow with the company.
Pros
Lots and lots of incentives
Cons
Have to be up and active to bring in sales, which i don't think is bad either.
Nice Gym, Horrible Owners
ASSISTANT MANAGER & SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Orchard Park, NYMay 1, 2018
The owners didn't care about the employees or the gym. They only cared about the money and taking care of the gym in their spare time. Never answered their phone.
great company culture
Manager (Current Employee) –  Brawley, CAMay 1, 2018
really fun enviroment to work in if you enjoy being around people. can be pretty hectic at times as admin staff is typically a one man job, but if you can multitask well, this job can be very beneficial
productive and fun
Sales Manager at Snap fitness (Current Employee) –  Sienna Plantation, TXApril 28, 2018
while working you build relationships with many of the the members. there are a lot of nice people. I loved the atmosphere. if you have the chance to work here in college, take it.
Pros
get work done and you can work on school work
Cons
work weekends
great place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  El Dorado Hills, CAApril 14, 2018
this was another hard working job that i enjoyed the most over the years, and maybe want to come back and work for them over the next few years. i recommend this job to everyone who wants to do it
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAApril 12, 2018
Was a great, fast paced fun place to work. I enjoyed the daily interaction with the diverse people that came through the gym. I definitely recommend working here.
not enough training and communication
Gym Manager (Former Employee) –  Stuttgart, ARMarch 28, 2018
I was kind of just thrown into the job with no training and had to clean up all the mess and lies from previous employees. then I basically got laid off once corporate sold the gym and didn't notify me nor did they tell me I was done the guy who brought the place had to tell me
Relaxed, but not many hours or much pay
Desk Clerk/Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Westfield, INMarch 19, 2018
Everything from the customers to the management is great! You also get to work by yourself pretty much. The work isn’t too vigorous, just some cleaning and signing people up. The only complaint I have, is that I’ve been working here for two years and still haven’t gotten a raise. The pay is only $9 an hour, and you only work 3hrs in a day. Your check comes every two weeks. It’s a really flexible schedule but the hours are set. One good benefit is that for every new person you sign up, you get the commission from it.
Pros
Discount gym membership, relaxed, self reliant
Cons
Pay, hours
Customer Service Administrator (Former Employee) –  Mint Hill, NCMarch 16, 2018
Spent the majority of the work day welcoming and visiting with customers, cleaning equipment, giving tours and signing up new members. Owner was fun to work for and I loved the customers.
Relaxed and very enjoyable work space
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMarch 14, 2018
I would recommend this job to anyone and everyone, it is very slow paced and the job requirements are very minimal. I enjoy working for the company and will continue to work here until college.
Excellent
General Manager/Personal Training Manager (Current Employee) –  Glenview, ILMarch 1, 2018
Excellent work environment. Management is helpful and friendly.

They help you grow and succeed as a Personal Trainer.

The personal training division is knowledgeable and helpful.
Snap Fitness
Manager (Current Employee) –  Brookings, SDMarch 1, 2018
Each day you need to run reports, work on deliquents and manage prospects. Sign people up on a daily basis and respond to any and all inquiries. I enjoy the job but the ability to progress isn't here unless you are brought on as a partner or own a club yourself. There wasn't any workplace culture. Empty promises with no reinvestment into employees or what they do for the business. The hardest part is working for individuals who believe in the statement, "the business doesn't care what you have going on in your life." Taking vacation or sick time was always followed by a guilty follow up. The most enjoyable part of my day is the people I get to see and talk to regularly and are pretty much the reason I am there.
Pros
Hour Lunch, Some time flexibility
Cons
Scheduled times are hard to follow in this service industry
Enjoy Working
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Statesboro, GAFebruary 17, 2018
I enjoy working here, it is laid back but we also keep a very clean gym. Everybody is really friendly.I am able to take off whenever I need to. I am compensated more than fair for my work.
Pros
discounts
Cons
need more hours
Great Place
Group/Personal Trainer (Current Employee) –  Duluth, MNFebruary 15, 2018
Snap Fitness has been a laid back fun place to work. The manager and owner has been very helpful with accommodating my needs. The hardest part of the job is finding your own clients. Over all great place to work.
Non-stressful work environment
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIFebruary 11, 2018
This job worked really well with my school schedule so it was a perfect fit for being in college. The short shifts make it easy to balance your schedule with classes.
Fitness
PERSONAL TRAINER (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOFebruary 9, 2018
This is one of the best places ive worked at you get to talk to interesting people and have an opportunity to change peoples lives for the better I loved this job.
Nice place to work with a good manager
Intern/Cleaning Staff (Current Employee) –  Baldwin, WIFebruary 7, 2018
I worked here part time to get my foot in the door in the fitness field. Both the manager and the owner were happy to have me on board and show me the ropes. I worked with the manager every day I was in there, and he did a great job of showing me around and educating me on the culture of Snap Fitness. He also helped me expand my knowledge of the fitness field and talked to me about what I wanted to do with my degree and gave some advice on things I could do now to set myself up for success in the future.
Pros
Educational, good pay
fun place to work
Front Desk Associate (Former Employee) –  Woodbury, MNFebruary 5, 2018
I was the only employee for a while which made a lot of stress on me and is why I quit. The managers expected way too much out of one employee who was in college.
Not a company for you if you have a family
Personal Trainer / Lead trainer (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaFebruary 2, 2018
Management sucks and doesnt care about family and doesnt care about anything if it doesnt benefit them. pay sucks. no health benefits. culture of the work place varies from gym to gym.
Pros
free membership
Cons
no health care, management sucks
Productive and exciting
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Macomb, ILJanuary 29, 2018
I enjoyed working here because you get to see clients progression. You are with them everyday watching them progress and that's something really enjoyed.