Snap Inc. Employee Reviews

Poor upper management
Information Technology Operations Technician (Former Employee) –  Venice, CAOctober 16, 2018
If you have any questions or concerns about poor working conditions and unfair treatment, managers tend to just terminate you to avoid resolutions.

There is also claims that Snap Inc was open to self expression and new ideas. That was not true. They are not open to anything, only the ways of the inconsiderate upper management.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Poor Upper mangement, No room for growth, No respect for you as an idividual if you are not an engineer.
Wonderful workplace!
Animator/Designer (Former Employee) –  Venice, CAApril 20, 2018
Snap is a fantastic place to work. My only complaints were my department had a particular group of management who were not qualified for their jobs. The rest of the company's management in all adjacent departments were responsive and intelligent, capable professionals. The company was very open for us talking and working with people outside of our normal hierarchy, so the managers were easily avoided in most cases. Overall I found Snap to be a wonderful environment and would happily return.
Pros
Amazing free lunch, lots of off-site events
Cons
Disorganized company structure
Competitive as well as collaborative workplace with great company culture
Snapbot Operations Manager Intern (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 2, 2018
Great place to work! Lots of social within the company- there is a clear productive and collaborative company culture that fosters friendship and good work ethic.
Very productive and collaborative team to work with
ADL Specialist (Contractor), (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALJune 7, 2017
Very good place to work. Excellent benefit and health insurance. Support for education and provides flexibility with family needs.
I would recommend my friends to consider Snap In.