Snap Kitchen Employee Review

View all Snap Kitchen reviews

Worst Experience in Food Industry
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 26, 2018
I worked at Snap Kitchen for 4 weeks. When I resigned after such a short period no manager questioned what happened or reasons for such a short employment period and that should warrant a red flag to any prospective future candidate. I have 10years in food handling and restaurant experience and was completely blown away by the inexperienced management from the top to the bottom. I was working part time evenings and was asked several times by management to work shifts that were not agreed upon when I began employment, which should have been covered by store managers. Operations here are a joke too many moving parts and responsibilities for pay. Zero concern for customer service and employees is evident. If you work here get ready to be called out or embarrassed in front of customers. My advice is get a job working for a restaurant at least you will get paid daily from tips, and yes my first paycheck was delayed and am still waiting on my second.
Pros
Discount on food
Cons
Management, integrity, work life balance, responsibility for pay

Other Snap Kitchen Employee Reviews

Work place culture
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 17, 2019
Snap Kitchen is a great place for anyone to work. With drive you can advance quickly. Offers yearly raises, benefits, employee discount and if you need extra hours you can pick up at other locations.
Very cool and easy job
Assembly Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXAugust 11, 2019
Come in get a apron and go to the freezer and start lableing and packing use too call orders working assembly line also cleaning the assembly line and inventory aso
Pros
Cons
Short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Snap Kitchen. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.3InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

1.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight