Snappr

Snappr Employee Reviews

Cool
Found them online. Seemed like a cool opportunity to freelance and meet clients without having to do all the work searching for them. Decent pay and nice staff.
Please do not work for them as a photographer. Snappr is a shady company to do business with. I worked for them after registering up. They never reply to your email or even they will ever pay you for the ticket that you have to buy from your pocket for the booked customer's event entry. SHAME They haven't responded since last 1.5 months already and Snappr have no way to contact or complain on the photographer profiles. STAY AWAY PLEASE
Great platform for the beginners
This is definitely a ‘side hustle’ job. You set your own availability and wait for bookings. You never know what they are going to give you. You can get a big project for weeks, or get booked only once a week. Reviews from clients definitely influence your business. Be careful with that.
The best freelance platform for professional photographers
The best freelance platform for professional photographers. I had many different commercial photoshoots working for them; it expanded my photo portfolio and taught me new skills.
Pros
You set your work schedule
Not enough pay
Not a good platform for professional photographers, better for students. For all the traveling, shooting and editing you have to do, it's really not worth your time. They take way too much of your cut when you did most of the work. Hardest part of the job is not being able to deny the really short shoots that last about 30 minutes without getting demerit points every time you do. Lack of compensation for editing. Editing is half the job and takes way more time than shooting sometimes. I find their whole pricing scale offensive. I don't recommend it.
Pros
Uploading process is easy
Cons
Not enough bookings, low pay
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Perfect way for freelance photographer to fill schedule gaps
Snappr offers a great opportunity for me as a photographer to fill in empty slots in my schedule. The more eager and willing I was to leave my comfort zone, the more photography jobs become available through Snappr. One of the biggest challenges that I met with Snappr was being booked to shoot a small wedding less than 24 hours before the ceremony. With no time to plan, the shoot still went with no problem.
Pros
flexible schedule, allows photographer to focus only on photography
Cons
unpredictable, minimum pay, quick turn around time required
Great job
I get an update from being booked or I get a call about a booking, they tell me a date, time, and where it is, usually, it's in my free time that I say is open, and yes I can take that job.
I go to the shoot whenever that day is booked, and shoot, then edit and upload pictures within 48 hours. Then I get paid.

The hardest part is setting up my equipment without an assistant. The best part is I love what I do and I don't have to deal with advertisement, paperwork, money. I just do what I do best photographs. It's a great side job. I really wish it was consistent to where I didn't have to have a second job.
Pros
Working from home.
Cons
not consistent
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Snappr. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8