Snelling Employee Reviews

As a temp looking for service
Temp (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXOctober 10, 2018
The agency is completely incompetent and has some issues internally as what I was contracted to do is not what information was passed to my future employer which left me without employment, as well as my personal information being compromised.
Snelling was unhelpful
Contract temp enployee (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 10, 2018
Snelling is a staffing agency that literally does nothing. I was assigned to a person who was over 60, knew next to nothing about computers, and was extremely hard of hearing.
When I was brought in to “interview” with them, I had to repeat my answers LOUDLY multiple times to my worker and somehow she still misunderstood what I was saying. After I took the tests they gave me they said I had really great scores and they wanted to email me some more tests as well. I took those as soon as I got home, and also received great scores.
Still, my worker has never once reached out to me, I had to call her about three times the first 3 weeks and was brushed off each time with “well I think I might have something soon but the company hasn’t officially signed with us yet so I’m just waiting on them and then I can get you in.”
Then when I called to check in after that, she was never available except between “10-2” but would be “out for lunch” when I called.
I then attempted to email asking her if anything has come up and the email response was “call me tomorrow between 10-2”.
When I didn’t call the next day between 10-2, she has never reached out to me since and it’s been over a month.
Pros
No pros. Completely unhelpful from start to finish.
Cons
Unreliable
Fun workplace
Assistant Teacher (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 8, 2018
Greet children in morning. Wash hand and eat breakfast. Then we do group time were we teach basic learning skills. After that is free time and outside play. Then its lunch and nap time, After nap its snack and prepare to go home. What I love is the smiles on the kids faces when you are teaching them things.
Cons
no healthcare
Snelling was temporary employment in office settings
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  MilwaukeeSeptember 28, 2018
Snelling was temporary employment in an office setting around Milwaukee. I did several reception positions and worked in a fast paced enviroment. I didn't like it very much.
Pros
full time work
Cons
temporary positions
Temporary employment
Accounts Payable Invoice Processor (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXSeptember 20, 2018
This is a temp employment agency that I applied to and gave me the opportunity to interview with Petro Hunt which ended in being hired as a full time employee for the company.
Pros
Found me a job
Cons
Snelling found me a job quickly
Medical Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LASeptember 16, 2018
Snelling found me a job very quickly. They got me the hourly pay I wanted however when the temp job proved to be way too stressful they seemed pretty put off with me when I tried to put in my notice.
Pros
Quick to find employment
Cons
Can’t quit a temp job or they stop calling you
Look for work elsewhere
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  HawaiiSeptember 14, 2018
After nine years of service never approved a two week vacation. You can find better benefits at KFC. High Turn over in the Executive leadership over the pass 2 years
It was Alright to get your feet wet
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COSeptember 13, 2018
Lack of respect in the company you are contract Employee. No insurance benefits, no time off and no sick days. Better suited for employees that do not have small children.
Pros
Free fruit once a week
Cons
No benefits
Inconsistent
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCSeptember 12, 2018
There were only a few jobs that I was able to work. I have a college degree, however I was called for jobs that did not meet my skill sets and made me frustrated.
Excellent workplace
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALSeptember 2, 2018
Recommend to others if in need of work but not for any long term work available the staff is helpful and friendly but seems as if they should provide more services
Pros
Help find work fast
Cons
Takes to long to get employed not enough long term jobs

Want to know more about Snelling?

Ask a question
Good employment Agency
Rebuilt associate (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRSeptember 1, 2018
Supervises and coordinates with contractors, its employees to make a field inspection for structures in build process if them meet the standards construction regulations developed by Team Rubicon engineering goals and safety infrastructure since the beginning middle and final process. Make recommendations to the brigades manager in case of any failure or irregularity for the best results (QC) make final measurements on final walk through to finish the contractor invoice. Peaceful and team work frame agency, good employers and respect full. Very communicative employer and responsive for the employed, no hard situations. The most enjoyable was the opportunity by me them to have a satisfaction to be a work force resource.
Pros
Lunches payed
Family friendly Environment
Housing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 30, 2018
It's a great place to work , the site I was assigned was good, I learned some things from the staff, overall I enjoyed working with the staff, I had fun.
Comprehensive Job Assistance
Office Receptionist/Assistant (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 28, 2018
While with Snelling, I worked for a local doctor's office. I was able to apply a lot of the skills I posses. I enjoyed working with patients and helping them to schedule appointments based on their insurance benefits and schedule. I did get to learn how to use software that helps manage a medical practice as well as understanding insurance benefits. Not only did my job require scheduling and managing the clinic, I also got to develop relationships with the patients and other doctor's offices. The recruiter for Snelling was great to work with and I even received the Snelling employee of the month in June.The commute as well as the salary were not what I needed to be able to care for my family.
Pros
Relationships with patients, learning new software
Cons
Commute, wages
great place to seek employment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Panama City, FLAugust 27, 2018
great and helpful staff. found first assignment quickly. looking forward to future assignments. personable and seem truly interested in assisting with job placement
Productive and fun environment, upbeat workers always on task.
Receptionist/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tracy, CAAugust 27, 2018
Working with Snelling I have gained more experience in clerical,customer interaction as well as multitasking.
Every work assignment I’ve worked for this company has been great.
snelling was pretty good overall
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIAugust 20, 2018
snelling was a pretty good temp agency overall, they always kept me with a good paying job. i have zero complaints about them. the employers there i really respectable
Temp service
Purchasing Agent and Warehouse Management (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMAugust 19, 2018
I was always offered a position without periods of no work. If you are willing to work, there will be a position for you. A great place to start if you like to find a position with different companies.
Great place to work for
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYAugust 9, 2018
Snelling provided excellent service meeting my needs relating to assigning places accommodating to transportation issues Great pay for positions provided
Pros
Great facilities assigned to
Cons
Temporary
Busy, fun place to work
Staffing Manager/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Roseville, MIAugust 8, 2018
Excellent co-workers who get along great! The Owner is wonderful, demonstrates strong leadership,successful training, and fair evaluations. He also keeps morale up by providing employee benefits, outings and holiday parties.
Positive Experience
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Lubbock, TXAugust 8, 2018
Their goal is to match you to an appropriate employer, but can find temporary assignments that match your qualifications in the meantime. I have had positive experiences with this company and I recommend this method to supplement a job hunt.
Pros
Great supplement to a job search.
Cons
Hiring employer can delay official employment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Snelling. Our community is ready to answer.