Snelling Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Good people to work for
Contract Employee (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJuly 21, 2018
Good people to work for
They are proactive in the way they communicate with contractors
They understand your job goals and strive to obtain positions that fit your criteria
Quite but friendly
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSITANT (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HI 96813July 19, 2018
There was just 2 of us in this office the office manager and myself. It was an easy and relaxed position. The only downside was that not many hours were offered.
Pros
Quite and Friendly
Cons
Not enough hours offered
Great and fast job placement
School district/cook (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJuly 18, 2018
Very friendly people and always calls to make sure your happy with your job. I would definitely recommend this place to friends and family. They have a on call person all the time.
Review
Computer tech (Former Employee) –  Ashburn, VAJuly 17, 2018
I worked seasonal for snelling and enjoyed my time, the people I met and worked with were very respectable and very fun to be around. the workplace was very enthusiastic and very lifelike with the people I worked with, though the times can be very tough overall the job was very motivational.
Good job placements
Cook (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 12, 2018
Loved working with new people and going different places with this company! They really helped opened my eyes and doors for me in the food industry! Thank you Snelling!
good people.
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIJuly 11, 2018
Most days we would drive to different sites to inspect parts. The management team was awesome and drove a positive culture. Most jobs were very detailed oriented and challenging. the team work and comradery was great.
Pros
great people
Cons
not always having work
It was a good company to work for
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  West Columbia, SCJuly 11, 2018
I can't complain they actually fond me work several times during the course of being unemployed several times over the years. I would send my family there
Numerous job opportunities and fun meeting new people
Administrative & Clerical / Temporary (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALJuly 5, 2018
I loved going to different companies each day and meeting new people. It gave me the opportunity to learn new job duties on each job I accepted. Everyday was an opportunity whether it was a try and hire position or temporary.
Pros
Various jobs meeting good people
Cons
Short term
Will get you employed before you even get home.
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAJuly 3, 2018
The employment agency was great. They got me a job in less than an hour. Problem being is some of the places they send you can be awful. One in particular had poor coordination and structure. Employees took as many breaks as they wanted with no fixed time for breaks. Also some of the coworkers didn't like me for whatever reason. They didn't guide me through the process of anything. Agency is great, some job sites not so much.
Pros
Fast employment, friendly staff.
It was a excellent exsperimce
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, OHJune 29, 2018
It was a temporary company that gave alot of experience to its workers. It also gave u opportunity to learn from different fields of working.They also worked around your schedule if you hadkids. Nice benefits..
Temporary agency
Associate (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 29, 2018
The folks at Snelling itself were great. The people at the actual jobs would vary from great to not-so-much. At Aimco, one of the accounts, they actually graded a call which I could not complete due to a bad connection and instead of paying the monthly bonus, which I had earned through and through, they gave it to a manager. Typical corporate run around. But, that wasn't Snelling's fault. The pay was typical of the type of work, but not enough to pay the bills.
Great Staffing Agency
Resident Selection Clerk (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJune 28, 2018
I use this staffing agency because they are so professional. They will place you so quick. The pay was ok. The learning skills they provide was great.
Pros
Placed at nice jobs
Cons
No insurance
No longer active
Radiology Liason (Former Employee) –  Blountville, TNJune 27, 2018
This company was located in Blountville, TN but has been closed. They staffed area companies with Healthcare and medical personnell. The office was close to Northeast State Technical Community College.
They let you know when there's work available
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHJune 25, 2018
They worked with me on trying to get or find jobs for me that were on the bus line. They call me soon as there's a job available. They pay weekly. They have direct deposit options.
Great Part time work
1st Franklin Financial - Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lexington, SCJune 25, 2018
I liked that I had a different job. It keep it exciting. Would differently work for them again. Great company to work for. Would recommend to anyone if they were looking for work.
Friendly work environment with decent benefits
Payroll Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 18, 2018
Snellings software and procedures are outdated and convoluted, creating some challenges in operation. There is high turnover in the field, though the commission packages are competitive.
Pros
Tuition reimbursement, casual atmosphere
Cons
Compensation is below average, software is outdated
A very good temp agency.
Temporary Assistant (Former Employee) –  Taylor, MIJune 18, 2018
They were very good about keeping you constantly working. Many job opportunities were offered and very flexible. Enjoyed their personable communication and assistance.
Pros
Lots of job offers
Cons
Hard to advance out of a position
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 2, 2018
Management (Client) expected employee (staffing agency) to come in with a more advanced knowledge of their companies procedures. Instead of instruction and training, task was removed from assignment.
they are a good compiny
Warehouse Laborer (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXMay 23, 2018
their at snelling you have to be on your feet for 8 plus hours but it is a good company to work for and good people that work their to so i recamend to work their.
Pros
30 minite breaks
Cons
none.
Different companies
Secretary/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMay 18, 2018
Working as a temp requires one to be comfortable with meeting new people and performing different tasks depending on the type of business. I never knew what I would be doing each time I had a new assignment. However, some assignments were great, and a few long term.
Pros
Working when you want
Cons
Unfamiliar with people, phone system, etc each new assignment