Snelling Employee Reviews

Former employee
Accounts Receivables- VMS/ MSP Cash Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 5, 2018
posting and applying cash
bring in bank files
I learned how to deal with 3rd party accounts and multiple external platforms that serviced the 3rd part accounts
Good jobs
Warehouse/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Tracy, CADecember 4, 2018
They always kept me working with a lot of fun a new jobs.. I ended up moving to Modesto so I changed agency.. But Snelling is really a great temp agency
Pros
Always working
Cons
Short assignments
I love y’all
Banquet Server (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALNovember 30, 2018
I enjoyed it and I’m just trying to make sure that you are doing good things to me and you know what you want me to tell you this is a good job I enjoyed working there
Very busy place to work made the day go by fast
Human Resource Intake Officer (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHNovember 28, 2018
I like working at Snelling, alot of appointment setting, seeing new faces, problem solving and just helping others on their feet to have a new career.
Pros
Off on the weekends
Cons
No raises
Administrative Assistant & Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Bibb County, GANovember 26, 2018
Worked at Snelling on a Temporary basis for a short period of time. I did not work for Snelling at the location I was a temporary employee and I worked at 2 different sites. I was not there long enough to put in a detailed summary review.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
People at Marathon cheese and smelling staffing are horrible
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Booneville, MSNovember 25, 2018
They allow their full time employees to bully temps and when you stand up for yourself or try to report it they fire you
As far as I'm concerned from HR on down they full of mess
The employees are very very messy
Smelling only cares about a body filling a spot they are rude when ever you call they office
Great job for anyone looking for flexible work hours and a variety of job assignments
Temporary Staff Personnel (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 16, 2018
Temporary staffing for events/jobs in the Denver area. Worked a long-term assignment (3 months for a document scanning company as well as a variety of short-term assignments such ticket seller, convention registration, and crowd control/security. Would work for this staffing company again if I moved back to Denver.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
not a dependable source of income, just supplemental
Great place to work for Students
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 7, 2018
If you like going to a different place daily, this is a great place to work for. They are also good for students who need flexible hours. There is not much job security with a temp agency though.
Fun Place to Work
Staff Agent (Former Employee) –  Itasca, ILNovember 5, 2018
I learned teamwork and how to troubleshoot and to work independently. The culture s very fair and equitable. Management is nice to employees.The most enjoyable part of this job is that it like you work at a new place every now and then.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Lack of work
Not what i expected
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MSOctober 29, 2018
I worked for a cheese company through snelling in Tupelo,MS. I can tell you this.. They are very unorganized, they lure people in with pay rates that are counteracted through the distances that make people travel just to get top wage. And when i left their company i was working for they made me miss out on job opportunities and actual work because they did not want to return or even look for my items that were left. I had to move out of my house and call their corporate offices just to get what i needed from them which took weeks of me calling and leaving messages and getting no reply from the office i worked for. They should honestly move that company out of the Tupelo area. They're not the company i used to know years ago, and i wouldnt suggest anyone in the area to work for them.
great experience
Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  Denton, TXOctober 25, 2018
they found a job for me and I loved it. I was very grateful but wouldn't want to go back. I enjoyed meeting people and the office was clean and nearby
Very professional
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 23, 2018
I enjoyed working through this staffing agency; I was sent to good companies. Started with excellent hourly wage - worked as a temp and was hired permanently.
Cons
I wasn't at Snelling Staffing long enough to obtain any benefits.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYOctober 22, 2018
My employment at Snelling Stafffing only lasted about 10 days because after that time, I was informed that the assignment was completed. I do contact Snelling Staffing every now to inquire about employment on the bus line.
Pros
I was excited that they found me a job.
Fun Workplace
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNOctober 20, 2018
It was a great place to work! They offer a great service to people looking for a career not just a job. I would recommend their services to anyone looking for a career.
learned alot new software
Clerical Associate (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX 75243October 19, 2018
we used alot of new software packages. learned to get faster at data entry. Management is great. The workplace culture was good. The hardest part of job was speed of the data entry.
Efficient place to work and learn the trade
Independent Sales Contractor (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAOctober 19, 2018
Very well organised system that trains and teaches the industry well. Tracking was adequate without being overbearing and they give you the freedom to be successful.
nice place to work
Office Manager / Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALOctober 17, 2018
I was sent out on an assignment to work for two days ended up working eight months and loved my job was sad to see them leave but snelling wasted no time finding me another assignment
Pros
Great staff
Cons
jobs are temp
As a temp looking for service
Temp (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXOctober 10, 2018
The agency is completely incompetent and has some issues internally as what I was contracted to do is not what information was passed to my future employer which left me without employment, as well as my personal information being compromised.
Snelling was unhelpful
Contract temp enployee (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 10, 2018
Snelling is a staffing agency that literally does nothing. I was assigned to a person who was over 60, knew next to nothing about computers, and was extremely hard of hearing.
When I was brought in to “interview” with them, I had to repeat my answers LOUDLY multiple times to my worker and somehow she still misunderstood what I was saying. After I took the tests they gave me they said I had really great scores and they wanted to email me some more tests as well. I took those as soon as I got home, and also received great scores.
Still, my worker has never once reached out to me, I had to call her about three times the first 3 weeks and was brushed off each time with “well I think I might have something soon but the company hasn’t officially signed with us yet so I’m just waiting on them and then I can get you in.”
Then when I called to check in after that, she was never available except between “10-2” but would be “out for lunch” when I called.
I then attempted to email asking her if anything has come up and the email response was “call me tomorrow between 10-2”.
When I didn’t call the next day between 10-2, she has never reached out to me since and it’s been over a month.
Pros
No pros. Completely unhelpful from start to finish.
Cons
Unreliable
Fun workplace
Assistant Teacher (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 8, 2018
Greet children in morning. Wash hand and eat breakfast. Then we do group time were we teach basic learning skills. After that is free time and outside play. Then its lunch and nap time, After nap its snack and prepare to go home. What I love is the smiles on the kids faces when you are teaching them things.
Cons
no healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Snelling. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about