Snelling Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great place to work for
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYAugust 9, 2018
Snelling provided excellent service meeting my needs relating to assigning places accommodating to transportation issues Great pay for positions provided
Pros
Great facilities assigned to
Cons
Temporary
Busy, fun place to work
Staffing Manager/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Roseville, MIAugust 8, 2018
Excellent co-workers who get along great! The Owner is wonderful, demonstrates strong leadership,successful training, and fair evaluations. He also keeps morale up by providing employee benefits, outings and holiday parties.
Positive Experience
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Lubbock, TXAugust 8, 2018
Their goal is to match you to an appropriate employer, but can find temporary assignments that match your qualifications in the meantime. I have had positive experiences with this company and I recommend this method to supplement a job hunt.
Pros
Great supplement to a job search.
Cons
Hiring employer can delay official employment.
In the town I was in, there weren't many clerical jobs that came for temp employment.
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Clovis, NMAugust 7, 2018
I'm not sure that they gathered much information from the employers that I worked for. They just said "it's clerical". One job was at the cashier window of a utility company. I really don't consider that
"clerical". But maybe it is.
Good place to get work experience
Food bank supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXAugust 3, 2018
Make sure you have a back up plan when applying there because they might not have a job for you that moment. Also when working be prepared for a random call or inbox telling you your assignment is up and most of the time you will get no explanation
Temp work
Temporary office staff (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLAugust 1, 2018
Snelling helped me get my job with Destination Panama City. I am greatful to the management at Snelling with setting a new comer to area with promising employment.
factory
Painter/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJuly 31, 2018
I worked at different factories. learned different things was trained. some of the factories I didn't like. The people are different towards you when you first start.
Pros
lunch
Cons
snobie people
Enjoyed working for the company, majority of the time
PACKAGING ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXJuly 31, 2018
Snelling found me a great temporary position, but unfortunately, I was a temp for over a year and never was hired on. The pay was more than average, but still less than what full-time employees of the company (which kept me as a temp) were making, which seemed very odd and unfair. Overall, Snelling is great for founding a job, quickly, but don't expect benefits, paid time off, or equal wages.
Pros
Great Options For Jobs, Management Is Dedicated To Their Clients
Cons
Will Always Be Temporary, Make Lower Wages Than The Rest, No Benefits
Good people to work for
Contract Employee (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJuly 21, 2018
Good people to work for
They are proactive in the way they communicate with contractors
They understand your job goals and strive to obtain positions that fit your criteria
Quite but friendly
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSITANT (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HI 96813July 19, 2018
There was just 2 of us in this office the office manager and myself. It was an easy and relaxed position. The only downside was that not many hours were offered.
Pros
Quite and Friendly
Cons
Not enough hours offered
Great and fast job placement
School district/cook (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJuly 18, 2018
Very friendly people and always calls to make sure your happy with your job. I would definitely recommend this place to friends and family. They have a on call person all the time.
Review
Computer tech (Former Employee) –  Ashburn, VAJuly 17, 2018
I worked seasonal for snelling and enjoyed my time, the people I met and worked with were very respectable and very fun to be around. the workplace was very enthusiastic and very lifelike with the people I worked with, though the times can be very tough overall the job was very motivational.
Good job placements
Cook (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 12, 2018
Loved working with new people and going different places with this company! They really helped opened my eyes and doors for me in the food industry! Thank you Snelling!
good people.
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIJuly 11, 2018
Most days we would drive to different sites to inspect parts. The management team was awesome and drove a positive culture. Most jobs were very detailed oriented and challenging. the team work and comradery was great.
Pros
great people
Cons
not always having work
It was a good company to work for
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  West Columbia, SCJuly 11, 2018
I can't complain they actually fond me work several times during the course of being unemployed several times over the years. I would send my family there
Numerous job opportunities and fun meeting new people
Administrative & Clerical / Temporary (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALJuly 5, 2018
I loved going to different companies each day and meeting new people. It gave me the opportunity to learn new job duties on each job I accepted. Everyday was an opportunity whether it was a try and hire position or temporary.
Pros
Various jobs meeting good people
Cons
Short term
Will get you employed before you even get home.
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAJuly 3, 2018
The employment agency was great. They got me a job in less than an hour. Problem being is some of the places they send you can be awful. One in particular had poor coordination and structure. Employees took as many breaks as they wanted with no fixed time for breaks. Also some of the coworkers didn't like me for whatever reason. They didn't guide me through the process of anything. Agency is great, some job sites not so much.
Pros
Fast employment, friendly staff.
It was a excellent exsperimce
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, OHJune 29, 2018
It was a temporary company that gave alot of experience to its workers. It also gave u opportunity to learn from different fields of working.They also worked around your schedule if you hadkids. Nice benefits..
Temporary agency
Associate (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 29, 2018
The folks at Snelling itself were great. The people at the actual jobs would vary from great to not-so-much. At Aimco, one of the accounts, they actually graded a call which I could not complete due to a bad connection and instead of paying the monthly bonus, which I had earned through and through, they gave it to a manager. Typical corporate run around. But, that wasn't Snelling's fault. The pay was typical of the type of work, but not enough to pay the bills.
Great Staffing Agency
Resident Selection Clerk (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJune 28, 2018
I use this staffing agency because they are so professional. They will place you so quick. The pay was ok. The learning skills they provide was great.
Pros
Placed at nice jobs
Cons
No insurance