SNI Technology Employee Reviews

productive
Recruiting Manager - Permanent Placement (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 26, 2018
great people and company. I would recommend it to anyone. They have a collaborative team and a fun environment. The management is excellent and always ask what could be improved upon.
Disorganized, poor management, Lack of follow through
N/A (Former Employee) –  FLDecember 4, 2017
This is the type of organization that makes you NOT want to work with Recruiters or Staffing firms. I have worked with many throughout my career and this is, hands down, the worst I have engaged with. Poor Management, unprofessional, lack of follow through, inattentive, cold, staff members.
Pros
I got paid on time
Cons
Poor management, lack of follow through, cut throat, no human aspect, disorganized
GEE Group bought SNI
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 15, 2017
Lots of changes occurring internally. Some offices have closed. Upper management resigning. Typical change management environment. You may want to wait 6 months before joining.
Expected hours M-F 8-5. I enjoy my co workers in my office.
Draw vs commission for recruiters. Better book your own book of business or you won't make it here.
Pros
Freedom to plan your own day
Cons
Lacks technology and/or support for training or growth
Honest and fair pay
Help Desk Technician (Current Employee) –  Wyandotte, MIDecember 3, 2016
My overall take away from this company is that direct hire is ideal but most IT jobs get done with contract. They field is broad and this is a decent company to introduce you to good opportunities. I worked with BASF and VW so far.
Pros
pay
Cons
length of contract
Good Culture/no training
IT client Services Manager (Former Employee) –  FloridaOctober 19, 2016
There was no leadership who could train their employees. They had a great culture and the people were genuine. Leadership was not able to provide guidance due to time constraints so they could ultimately hit their goals.
Poor leadership lacks trust and integrity
Recruitiing Manager (Former Employee) –  United StatesMay 24, 2016
Leave your integrity and ethics at the door, because it's not welcome here. The company culture is basically everyone for themselves with zero collaboration and team work which leads to coworkers cannibalizing one another to keep their jobs and earn commissions. So watch your pockets and be careful who you trust. Management chooses favorites and can conveniently move commission credit around at will.
Pros
Occasional office paid lunches.
Cons
See review
Good Place to Work In
Database Administrator (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 20, 2016
I worked as a contractor for this company. Did not have any issues during my stay. Did not learn anything new at my contract site. Great working environment.
Pros
Pay on time, good communication with my supervisor.
Cons
no benefis.
Excellent Company
Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 31, 2016
SNI Technologies is a top notch organization.I enjoyed working for the company as management was very professional. The staff was very pleasant and greeted each person with a smile.
Team members supportive
Recruiting Manager (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 14, 2016
The senior team members were great mentors. Manager who hired me left after about 3 weeks. No manager was hired. Things became challenging from there.
Pros
Team
Cons
Manager left two week after starting. Then no management.
SEO & Social Media Marketing
Online Communications Specialist (Current Employee) –  Colorado SpringsDecember 26, 2014
I was contacted by a recruiter at SNI for an open position in online marketing. The job entitled was Online Communications Specialist, and the description was to create and update content to the website, manage PPC accounts, perform SEO on the upcoming website, and marketing via social media. This has been exactly what I have been doing with this company for the last 5 months. I'm still on contract, but they have already started the process to hire me full time as well. Mark, my recruiter, has answered the phone every time I've called him, even when he's not in the office and I've always gotten great feedback and my questions answered right away. My job is time consuming, but simple, my co-workers are great, and I would love to work here full time. The only hiccup is that the over-all yearly compensation for the position is slightly less than what I was told coming into the position, but it's still good pay so it's of no matter to me.
Pros
Friendly, dependable, good pay, accurate information
Cons
None that I can think of
HR/Recruiting
Sr. Recruiter - Information Technology Division (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 16, 2014
Liked this as an entry-level sales and support job with an HR twist, but wanted to move back to maryland and start working with technology.
Pros
Cons
long hours, bad management
It was an okay environment.
Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYSeptember 6, 2013
I learned how to work multiple systems dealing with different colleges. The only hard thing about the job was getting the hang of working multiple systems at once per call. My co-workers minus a few were enjoyable for the most part. Management was okay, didn't really see them too much.
Worst Staffing Company Ever
Potential Candidate (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FloridaApril 30, 2013
Worked with these guys one time in Jacksonville, Florida by applying to a job and will make sure that never happens again to me or anyone I know. To say horrible is an understatement. I think the guy I worked with rolled out of a used car sales job and into IT staffing. Not sure how they get anyone to work with them to be honest.
Pros
Great at the bait and switch, pushing horrible jobs, and acting like complete morons
Cons
Everything....
Disorganized & Unprofessional
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fort LauderdaleApril 13, 2013
Expect to wait over 6 months for account manager to return a phone call. When he does finally return a call, he will spend the entire time telling you about how great he was in little league football.

Total waste of time. Suggest using one of the many other firms that actually provide a service.
Cons
everything
Staffing agency disorganized
System Admin (Former Employee) –  FloridaFebruary 9, 2013
SNI is a little disorganized. They post for the position and once you apply then the company who is their client contacts you. Got interviewed by the company which was something in transportation and experienced a very dysfunctional IT department. Did not want anything to do with them. The IT Director explained a story of how his two workers were arguing over how to resolve a network issue. That killed my interests for them and the company. I do not want to argue with my co-workers and having to sit with that person 10 hours a day. Then they went on to explain that the Director intentionally disrupted the network (without their knowledge) intentionally to make them suffer as to what happened to their network for not answering his phone call. Real nice of their boss. The Senior net admin who could not speak clearly because of his heavy foreign accent tried to explain a trick question about networks. Could not understand him and if he is in this line of business in the USA he should go back to school and get rid of the accent before trying work with us Americans. He also bragged about his so called 20+ certifications in IT. Would you want to work with a foreigner who cannot speak and express themselves clearly and is throwing in your face all the time that he is right because he has 20 certs? Make matters worse his co-worker was clearly bothered by something before the interview. OMG be careful when applying to SNI. They do not even let you know that their client is interested and going to call.
Pros
technology
Cons
lack of communication and professionalism
Great working enviroment
System Support Administrator (Former Employee) –  Tysons Corner, VAApril 8, 2012
Check to find new or persistent issue with our customers, team member meet to discuses the solution to that and dispatch one member to the customers site to solve the issue being networking,hardware,or software issue.SNI has great management system and friendly co-workers.The enjoyable apart of the job is the opportunity to meet and talk to great leaders of other companies as our client or customers.
Pros
over time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SNI Technology. Our community is ready to answer.