snider-blake personnel Employee Reviews

Problematic company that misleads new hires.
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Findlay, OHMarch 20, 2019
I applied for a job to Campbells warehouse through SniderBlake and was told I would be working 8 hour shifts. Second shift 3pm to 12am Monday through Friday.

The day I am suppose to start working I get a call at 8am asking why I wasn't at work? I told the man on the phone I was told I go to work at 3:15pm for my first day. He said I needed to be there are 3:15 then and that was the end of that conversation.

I show up to work and the first day was fine. This feels like a good fit for me. No issues with anyone in the factory and it seemed like an ok environment. The second day I find out from the management there I was going to be expected to work 10+ hour shifts and also work some Saturdays and even Sundays. I was not told this at all before I started the job and the only reason I found out about it in the first place was overhearing the conversation. This is a very big problem because it is a deception. People should be told from the first interview with Snider Blake the hours they will be expected to work. I would not have been interested otherwise.

Another problem with the company is they expect you to work your first few hours for free in order to pay for your background check. Not sure how this is legal? It sure shouldn't be!
Pros
Ok money, easy work, health insurence.
Cons
Misleading about job expectations, expecting free work in your first week.
Don't use this Company. It all a waste of time.
Unemployed (Former Employee) –  Elyria, OHFebruary 8, 2019
Back in 2008 . I have sign up with snider-blake. I have 2 temp jobs. when my 90 days was up and about the get hied in to the company they pull me out. This happen 2 times. So I tried again to sign up this year. I was told to I will be on the call list for any opening. I never got any calls. I call them, they tell me there are no job opening. I wait for a hour and call them back there are job that open up.

So this Company is a waste of time. They using everyone that sign up with them as a Tax deduction on there taxes. That way there office staff can get more money in the pockets.

This company don't care about anyone. Then care about the money in there pockets. Never a real job at all.

What a joke. .
Lol
Inbound Receiver (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYJanuary 6, 2019
They didn’t tell me the position was very temporary, I wasn’t told anything. I didn’t even know when pay day was. The place they assigned me to was the worst place I’ve ever worked at I’m my life. They laid people off before the assignment was supposed to end, a few days before Christmas of course.
Pros
Chick fil a a couple timea
Cons
Too many to list
production
Machine Operator at M.A. Harrisons Manufacturing (Former Employee) –  Elyria, OHDecember 30, 2018
hours at the job were not what I was told they were. To far to drive to a job that doesn't pay enough for the gas to get there and back home. Breaks were the most enjoyable part of the job
it was okay
Blender Operator (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILDecember 21, 2018
working here was okay nothing to special it was clear cut show up do this for 10 hours and go from there i felt like there was no room to move up and it was only temp
snider blake
Ware House Associate (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYOctober 30, 2018
a typical day at work is i go in clock in go stright to my location n start working in a quickpaced area then i no tiome its time to go home amd was a nice easy job
Pros
had to bring my own food lunches was provide sometimes
Snider Blake
STAFFING COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  OhioOctober 25, 2018
Horrible management. Over worked for not enough pay. They are looking for someone they can run over and when you say something they will fire you! Be ware!
Pros
Free lunch
Snider Blake Is The Worst Company I've Ever Worked For
Campbells (Former Employee) –  Findlay, OHOctober 22, 2018
I have to keep calling them to get my pay checks and they keep making up excuses why it's taking them so long to pay me. I was told a date that I would get my first check and I didnt actually receive it until a week later. They keep paying me for 8hrs when I worked more and I have to keep calling them everyday to get it fixed. I will be calling the better business bureau.
Multiple Positions (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 17, 2018
I worked for Snider-Blake on several temp position. I loved working for them. They always sent me on jobs that had completive wages for the job that I was preforming.
ok if you have no life.
warehouse (Former Employee) –  radial sheperdsvilleOctober 13, 2018
They tell you what you want to hear to start then change. No mention of mandatory overtime when you apply. If you don't mind constant lirs and changing working conditions try em out.
Pros
no much
Cons
liars
Not so fun
Dirt devil (Former Employee) –  Solon ohioSeptember 11, 2018
They made me wait 2 whole months before finding me a job they take out way to many taxes and they send you off too jobs thats not doing so good so good
Pros
Cons
Low pay low hours bad job choosing
warehouse
Warehouse staff (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 5, 2018
Worked over 10 hours for 4 to 5 days 3rd shifts.. loved to work there under groupon company and lot of challenges. it was only temp service job until hire on.. i m not sure about beneifts but do have work comp covered.
Pros
good pay
Cons
short break and it was only temp service job
temp jobs
Shipping/Receiving Associate (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHMay 25, 2018
They try to match you with a job that is in your profile. All jobs I've had were factory jobs. I didn't care for the 12 hour shift job they gave me but i called them and they matched me with a different job.
Placed me quickly, then dropped me quickly
Sorter/Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Stow, OHMay 23, 2018
Not an overall bad experience at first. I went to their office, applied, did some testing, and was sent to a local DHL distribution center. I was on time all scheduled shifts, did as instructed, and followed company directives. Worked for just under two weeks, then received a text message stating that my "assignment had been terminated", no explanation was offered. I observed the full-time sorters on my way to and from breaks, and I am absolutely certain that I was performing the job as well as most, so I cannot accept that it was due to lack of production. The only reason that I can think of is the possibility that Snider-Blake is 'churning' employees through DHL in order to collect the $50 background check fee that they charge out of your first two checks...
Pros
Placed quickly
Cons
Dropped quickly
They can’t even pay people on time..
N/A (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYMay 18, 2018
The staff is worthless, an they will cheat you out of a paycheck... if you like working for free this is the place for you because the dumb azz there seem to mess up on the paychecks even when you tell them you haven’t gotten paid for some odd reason they still don’t fix your problem...
Slow and need new management
Packer/Picker (Former Employee) –  Erlanger, KYMay 11, 2018
The work was easy but they were to many people trying to be a manager telling you what to do. A lot of times the time clock wouldn’t work so it was always a chance that you might not get your hours that you work.
Terrible place to work
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYMay 7, 2018
They barely have any contracts, sales manager can't get new accounts, you will be expected to answer your personal phone after hours and on weekends, you will do early check ins and might not be able to leave on time - leading to unpaid overtime, and customers they staff for think they are a joke. You will be reprimanded when people don't show up for jobs. If you aren't the perfect employee and don't do everything the sales manager asks, you will never see a raise. You're starting pay will be horrible, if you have a college degree and are looking for entry level HR experience, do not apply.
Cons
Workspace with place to sit
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 25, 2018
I would like to work here as soon as possible . I want to have a full time job from Monday to Friday. I am a hard work. I will do as asked and corporate.
Pros
Homemade lunch
Cons
Short break
IT is what you make it.
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHApril 2, 2018
Being a temp, you work day depends on your job assignment. Not to many permanent employees will not like you because their friend got replaced by a temp, or because they were threatened to be replaced by one. being positive daily IS THE Hardest part they treat you like an object.
Pros
They have places for you to work.
Cons
not very rewarding depending on your assignment.
A fun place and fun people to work with
General Labor Worker (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 25, 2018
I love my job at toys r us I knew everyday I walked in there it was a challenge it was a job that required movement and smith needed full attention on the job site so you could fulfill everyone order
Pros
Three breaks
Cons
You couldn’t leave grounds for lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at snider-blake personnel. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9