snider-blake personnel Employee Reviews

snider blake
Ware House Associate (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYOctober 30, 2018
a typical day at work is i go in clock in go stright to my location n start working in a quickpaced area then i no tiome its time to go home amd was a nice easy job
Pros
had to bring my own food lunches was provide sometimes
Snider Blake
STAFFING COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  OhioOctober 25, 2018
Horrible management. Over worked for not enough pay. They are looking for someone they can run over and when you say something they will fire you! Be ware!
Pros
Free lunch
Snider Blake Is The Worst Company I've Ever Worked For
Campbells (Former Employee) –  Findlay, OHOctober 22, 2018
I have to keep calling them to get my pay checks and they keep making up excuses why it's taking them so long to pay me. I was told a date that I would get my first check and I didnt actually receive it until a week later. They keep paying me for 8hrs when I worked more and I have to keep calling them everyday to get it fixed. I will be calling the better business bureau.
Multiple Positions (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 17, 2018
I worked for Snider-Blake on several temp position. I loved working for them. They always sent me on jobs that had completive wages for the job that I was preforming.
ok if you have no life.
warehouse (Former Employee) –  radial sheperdsvilleOctober 13, 2018
They tell you what you want to hear to start then change. No mention of mandatory overtime when you apply. If you don't mind constant lirs and changing working conditions try em out.
Pros
no much
Cons
liars
Not so fun
Dirt devil (Former Employee) –  Solon ohioSeptember 11, 2018
They made me wait 2 whole months before finding me a job they take out way to many taxes and they send you off too jobs thats not doing so good so good
Pros
Cons
Low pay low hours bad job choosing
warehouse
Warehouse staff (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 5, 2018
Worked over 10 hours for 4 to 5 days 3rd shifts.. loved to work there under groupon company and lot of challenges. it was only temp service job until hire on.. i m not sure about beneifts but do have work comp covered.
Pros
good pay
Cons
short break and it was only temp service job
Very friendly hiring staff
Part time lift driver (Current Employee) –  Findlay, OHAugust 30, 2018
For a newer agency in my area I was a little cautious with all the other agencies located so closely. The staff was very friendly and made the on boarding process very smooth. They were able to give me the exact job placement including shift that I desired. I hope this agency sticks around for awhile because I can see them doing good things in my area.
Pros
Good pay, shift and job preference met
Cons
Drug testing fee was a little high but the higher pay made up for it
temp jobs
Shipping/Receiving Associate (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHMay 25, 2018
They try to match you with a job that is in your profile. All jobs I've had were factory jobs. I didn't care for the 12 hour shift job they gave me but i called them and they matched me with a different job.
Placed me quickly, then dropped me quickly
Sorter/Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Stow, OHMay 23, 2018
Not an overall bad experience at first. I went to their office, applied, did some testing, and was sent to a local DHL distribution center. I was on time all scheduled shifts, did as instructed, and followed company directives. Worked for just under two weeks, then received a text message stating that my "assignment had been terminated", no explanation was offered. I observed the full-time sorters on my way to and from breaks, and I am absolutely certain that I was performing the job as well as most, so I cannot accept that it was due to lack of production. The only reason that I can think of is the possibility that Snider-Blake is 'churning' employees through DHL in order to collect the $50 background check fee that they charge out of your first two checks...
Pros
Placed quickly
Cons
Dropped quickly
They can’t even pay people on time..
N/A (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYMay 18, 2018
The staff is worthless, an they will cheat you out of a paycheck... if you like working for free this is the place for you because the dumb azz there seem to mess up on the paychecks even when you tell them you haven’t gotten paid for some odd reason they still don’t fix your problem...
Slow and need new management
Packer/Picker (Former Employee) –  Erlanger, KYMay 11, 2018
The work was easy but they were to many people trying to be a manager telling you what to do. A lot of times the time clock wouldn’t work so it was always a chance that you might not get your hours that you work.
Terrible place to work
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYMay 7, 2018
They barely have any contracts, sales manager can't get new accounts, you will be expected to answer your personal phone after hours and on weekends, you will do early check ins and might not be able to leave on time - leading to unpaid overtime, and customers they staff for think they are a joke. You will be reprimanded when people don't show up for jobs. If you aren't the perfect employee and don't do everything the sales manager asks, you will never see a raise. You're starting pay will be horrible, if you have a college degree and are looking for entry level HR experience, do not apply.
Cons
Workspace with place to sit
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 25, 2018
I would like to work here as soon as possible . I want to have a full time job from Monday to Friday. I am a hard work. I will do as asked and corporate.
Pros
Homemade lunch
Cons
Short break
IT is what you make it.
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHApril 2, 2018
Being a temp, you work day depends on your job assignment. Not to many permanent employees will not like you because their friend got replaced by a temp, or because they were threatened to be replaced by one. being positive daily IS THE Hardest part they treat you like an object.
Pros
They have places for you to work.
Cons
not very rewarding depending on your assignment.
A fun place and fun people to work with
General Labor Worker (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 25, 2018
I love my job at toys r us I knew everyday I walked in there it was a challenge it was a job that required movement and smith needed full attention on the job site so you could fulfill everyone order
Pros
Three breaks
Cons
You couldn’t leave grounds for lunch
Good
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  KentuckyMarch 14, 2018
It's tolerate and a pleasure working with such adults that want what you want. The supervisors care to see that you are treated with respect. Please come fill out an app and tell friends and family.
Uph
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 13, 2018
they are using uph scanner to scan the iterms and it was first and the uph was 100-200 that was the speed limit of the scanner and i was working first to reach the limit.
Pros
30 minute lunches
Cons
15 minute breaks
Worst company I'd ever worked for
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHMarch 11, 2018
Very unprofessional employees. In the summertime, many of them are sitting at their desks in their bare feet - having kicked their summer sandals off and sitting cross-legged in their chairs. I was quite surprised with the employees, as the outside of the building is quite beautiful.

The employees seemed miserable, uneducated, and were not friendly to one another. Very tense atmosphere. Pay was bad, too.
Pros
Nice building and kitchen.
Cons
Poor management, tense atmosphere, unfriendly staff.
Temp services that helps people get back to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Elyria, OHMarch 11, 2018
Snider blake temp service try to find an put people in a job to be hired by the work experience that you have an also resume based companies they take people matching by their work experience in the resume due to the company's qualifications
Pros
Take lunch
Cons
Short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at snider-blake personnel. Our community is ready to answer.