Snow Joe, LLC Employee Reviews

Not worker friendly.
Product Inspector (Former Employee) –  Carlstadt, NJAugust 19, 2019
Management doesn’t now how to treat their workers with respect and do not help in advancing their employees for future growth. But they always have work
Fast moving place to work for
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Carlstadt, NJJuly 30, 2019
The manager is not a nice person. I feel you would not grow in that company. You suppose to get a review every 6 mths and you have to wait like 2 or more years before you get anything
Poor Management
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Carlstadt, NJJuly 27, 2019
Most of the time they will throw you under the bus and keep you in the dark when being presented a project. Management is poor and you're basically guessing what you have to do.
Little to no room for self improvement here. Job location felt unsafe.

Company sells snow throwers mainly which doesn't sound too bad. However , you're expected to show up to work during severe and dangerous weather conditions due to them only working on site.
Poor managment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Carlstadt, NJMay 14, 2019
This company had no room for growth. The atmosphere was really bad, no one was open to helping one another. The management did not care for their employees.
Learn a lot with a young and enthusiastic team
Junior Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Carlstadt, NJJune 25, 2018
Worked for longer than a year, Snowjoe provided me with a challenging work environment where a software developer could stay on top of the latest technologies. I also enjoyed spending my time with my colleagues from different countries and cultures in and out of the work hours.
Pros
great team culture, working with thoughtful managers
Competitive, Secure and Room for Growth
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Carlstadt, NJJune 21, 2018
It's a great place for someone who wants to take responsibility and initiate projects in a professional environment. Also great manager who understands you and provides you the opportunities to improve yourself. All in all, it's a growing company with an amazing team.
Pros
You take responsibility and learn a lot, competitive, good culture
Growing company with great enviroumnet
Software Development Team (Current Employee) –  Carlstadt, NJJune 21, 2018
Every day at Snow Joe is different. never a dull moment. Full of challenges and exciting new projects. Using latest technologies. Quick growing company with a young environment. great people to work with and also go out after hours.
Pros
Health Care 401K competitive salary.
Great
Associate (Former Employee) –  Carlstadt, NJMarch 13, 2018
As an associate at Snow Joe + Sun Joe we fixed snow blowers, lawn mowers, and any outdoor machinery. We also sold items for customers as well as take any in coming shippments for the company.
Productive, fast-paced and team-oriented
Online Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Carlstadt, NJDecember 19, 2017
Been an employee for 3 years now, good, stable company. Culture is positive, upbeat with emphasis on collaboration. My supervisor is very approachable any time I have questions, and especially in my first few months of training when I needed to get up to speed. Day goes by fast since I am busy, which I like. My performance evaluations have been positive and my supervisor has continued to expand my duties and responsibilities each year. Learned a lot through my colleagues in this role who are helpful and kind.
Pros
Product discounts, good healthcare benefits
snowjoe
Ship shipping receiving (Former Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJNovember 18, 2017
great place to work.i work 40hours a week.saturday I don't work weekend. job is working 8am to 430pm.monday to Friday. sup is a good prison and very nice.
Happy employee - i like my job
Account Associate (Current Employee) –  Carlstadt, NJNovember 11, 2017
After being laid off from my previous job due to downsizing, I am so happy to have found a job here at Snow Joe and I've been working here now for the past two years. The culture is great, and my work performance has been consistently rewarded in my yearly reviews. My day is busy and there is always a lot to do, but I like being challenged. My supervisor is very approachable and a like that there is close communication with my peers some who have been at the company a lot longer than me. Unlike my previous company, the company is stable and growing so I feel secure in my position.
Pros
Employee discounts on products, good healthcare benefits
Bad for senior engineer
.Net Applications Engineer (Former Employee) –  New JerseyNovember 4, 2017
I worked this company 1.5 years ago. I look for new job because of bad manager.

This company hired new manager and he fired me for no reason. I work at IBM and have lots of experience. I was kinda a lead at this company and worked very hard.

This company not pay too good and bad environment. I do not recommend work here ever!!!
Employee
Employee (Former Employee) –  New JerseyOctober 14, 2017
This company is laughable and is the worst place I have ever worked. The management is laughable along and the company is the most cheap and immature workplace I have ever worked at.
Cons
Not a good work/life balance
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Carlstadt, NJSeptember 22, 2017
I think Snow Joe is a good place for an entry level person to get their feet wet. I do not believe it is a good place to stay long term. I came from a company that had a better culture and was able to balance work and life (ex. doctor and dentist appointments). At SnowJoe they were continuously watching and always noticed if you were not at your desk. If I was an hour late due to an appointment it was taken out of my paycheck, which I didn't feel was necessary. The strict rules made it hard to have any type of a culture at work which made everyday stressful.
Pros
Friendly co-workers
Cons
Lack of culture, strict rules
growing establishment in need of more exp.
Picker/Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Carlstadt, NJApril 28, 2017
Great working enviornment. Basic level work. Their management choices are alittle bit questionable but all around a good place to work aside from the favoritism show from aldaberto barrios
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
no breaks
Snow Joe + Sun Joe Customer Service Department
Corporate Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Carlstadt, NJAugust 11, 2016
The customer service department here is very disorganized - There isn't a great communication between management to the employee in my opinion it;s like an awful game of telephone nothing is very clear and there isn;t a clear direct line of communication between employees. Training is inexistent. If you have better options I'd say keep looking and keep your options open.
Pros
beautiful office
Cons
difficult to get to due to the amount of warehouses in the area (TRUCKS)
bad
n/a (Former Employee) –  carlsdat njApril 5, 2016
no value for employees bounced around from dept to dept no set ground miss management unsafe work environment no safety measures
produtive fun and easy
Shipping/Receiving Associate (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJFebruary 3, 2015
typical day at work picking and receiving orders thru out the day
making sure other shipments were processed and labeled correct for pick up
unloading trucks when needed
signing orders from ups fed x and other mail carriers
checking inventory as well as damaged product as they were either shipped in or shipped out
management was as standard as it should be
independents was giving as we work on what we needed to work on
co workers were pleasant and sociable easy to work with as well
there weren't any hard parts the work was fun
Pros
weekends, ot, raise, free lunch on weekends, and cash on weekends
Cons
short breaks after each job is done