Snow Joe, LLC logo
Snow Joe, LLC
Happiness rating is 48 out of 100Low

Snow Joe, LLC Employee Reviews

Found 62 reviews matching the search.See all 63 reviews

Moving in the right direction

Verified Employee

Snowjoe is a great place to work if you want to work in a fast moving environment where you can learn a lot of technical and professional skills. In the last 5 years the company has expanded and changed drastically for the better as the company is moving towards a more corporate and professional culture. The people here are down to earth and easy to get along with. Free snacks and soft drinks are a plus.

Great Company to Work for.

Very good place to work. The opportunities that present themselves are real. This company believes in taking care and supporting it's associates. The management team engages and develops the associates.

Pros

Great Environment.

Cons

N/a

Fast growing brand

Despite growing pains, happy to be part of Snow Joe’s growth. Started with the company several years ago and the our growth has been remarkable. For sure there are issues that pop up and could be handled better but overall, happy with my time here.

Pros

Great office in Hoboken, Nice Cafe

Ownership and Innovation

Verified Employee

Snow Joe is a fast-paced, exciting culture. No day is the same and passionate individuals that want to be true owners can excel here. The culture is very strong.

Work Review

Verified Employee

It is faced paced and busy. I learn as i go on a daily. The hardest part is trying to accomplish everything in a day. The best part of the job is the support.

Share your experience

Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.

Family, Teamwork, Success

Verified Employee

Family, Teamwork, Success - Everyday comes with a challenge and while it can be frustrating at times at the end of the day figuring it out & succeeding is the ultimate reward.

Working at Snow Joe

Verified Employee

I truly feel that Snow Joe is a great place to begin your career. Whatever department you are in, you will work hard and have to catch on fast. While I believe this is a blessing, it can become overwhelming when you first start. The employees here really make you feel like you are part of the family and that will always have your back.

Growing Pains

Verified Employee

We're doing a lot of business and expanding into a lot of different areas, so we're busy all the time, and hiring a lot of people, and all too often it seems to lead to minor chaos. I'm learning a lot in my position, and have been given a lot of trust, but could definitely use more support, a clearer leadership structure, and better communication as to what my responsibilities are and priorities should be, and who are my resources for what kinds of tasks.

Communication Needs a Serious Overhaul

Verified Employee

Its great to be part of a company that is growing so much and so fast but as it grows it leaves those that have been here behind. The promise of growth within the company is highly unlikely with so many new hires. The hardest part of the job is the lack of communication between teams, it drives motivation to the floor.

Snow Joe, LLC fast growing company

Verified Employee

Snow Joe, LLC is a fast growing company with a work environment that feels inclusive and respectful of all people. Beautiful offices and great people make a pleasant environment.

Jobs at Snow Joe, LLC

See more jobs

Great staff and environment

Verified Employee

Great place to work...Lots of great coworkers that easily become friends, managers who really care...There have been quite a few employees that left and came back.

Snow Joe

Verified Employee

Snow Joe seems to be a growing company, which makes you think there is room for personal growth. HR seems a bit disconnected from its employees though. Pay raises are not likely. Coworkers are friendly, and willing to help.Locations are great since it’s based in NJ by local highways. Management works to improve employees’ performance and are welcoming as well.

Great working environment

Verified Employee

Love working at Snow Joe. Great working environment with good honest people. Fast paced, growing company. Awesome perks to the job and strong leadership.

anonymous

Verified Employee

Young and dynamic work environment. There is great opportunity for growth. But it has a sense of company's well-being comes before its employees'. More incentives, like summer Fridays, should be offered. Happy with the new leadership.

Work environment

Verified Employee

Decent place to work . Have learned many new applications Opportunity to grow Workplace culture is good We have a full work day from 9-6:00 Flexible

Snow Joe is a fun & fast paced environment with a lot of opportunity for growth

Verified Employee

Snow Joe has a great workplace environment with and offers plenty of opportunity for growth. The work is engaging and the employees are very friendly and willing to help. The company is fast paced and has many challenging yet rewarding work between it's various departments.

Only the strong survive. We are growing by the day.

Verified Employee

Great Team, Smart+Fun+Hard Working People, Great Environment to work. You will learn to work fast and multitask. The amount of knowledge you can gain is limitless. Location of the company and Free Snack is great! Definitely a company that I would recommend to people. Only hardest part of the job is adopting and adjusting to changes. Fast growing company and we are growing just too fast. Probably need more people to support the growth.

Good work environment

Verified Employee

Overall a good work environment! It is a company where everyone has to work hard but it is rewarded fairly, and everyone has a sense of community and camaraderie.

Snow Joe

Verified Employee

I am so grateful I was hired. This culture is so positive, caring, and so many people have gone out of their way to help me. The company truly cares about your career and where you want to go. The managers have so many conversations with you about what motivates you to help you achieve your goals. After every event, Q&A, all-hands, there's an option to leave feedback and the feedback is actually read and action is taken.

Snow Joe at Warp Speed

Verified Employee

Snow Joe has a lot of opportunities for those willing to work hard and take on responsibility. I believe there is a lot of room for growth as Snow Joe is a rapidly growing company.

Go with Joe!

Verified Employee

Making the move to join the Snow Joe family was a great career decision. Every department manager is very helpful and always willing to teach you what they know or give you a helping hand. Their knowledge of the industry, the Snow Joe products and the various systems we use internally is mind-blowing. Every week there's a new challenge: a new product launch, a new website launch, and the list goes on. Although some days working late and going beyond the "normal office hours" is required, the work is always performed with your team members right by your side and we make things happen. Free snacks / beverages is also a plus! The leadership team here knows how to adapt to changes and keep this company running so that we stay profitable and get bonus/raises each year. When COVID hit, most competitors had to furlough their staff while we launched a new line of PPE called Supply Aid and went into full hiring mode! I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a new challenge, looking to learn about this industry or who simply loves to get excited when they hear a snow storm is coming!! Go with Joe!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Snow Joe, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Questions about Snow Joe, LLC