Snyder's-Lance, Inc. Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 212 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Snyder’s-Lance, Inc., headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, manufactures, markets and distributes snack foods throughout the United States and internationally. The Company’s products include pretzels, sandwich crackers, potato chips, cookies, tortilla chips, restaurant style crackers, nuts and other snacks. Snyder’s-Lance, Inc. has manufacturing facilities in North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Iowa, Indiana, Georgia, Arizona, Massachusetts, Florida, Ohio, and Ontario, Canada. Products are sold under brand names including Snyder’s of Hanover, Lance, Cape Cod, Tom’s, Jays, Krunchers!, Grande, Archway, EatSmart Naturals, O-Ke-Doke, and Stella D’oro along with a number of private label and third party brands. We're known for some of the world’s favorite snack foods, but the ingredients that make us special are our people.
There’s a little Snyder’s-Lance in all of us. - Perhaps there is a little in you too. Join us, and get a taste for Snyder’s-Lance!
Salary estimated from 492 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Loading and Stocking
Production & Manufacturing
you can make alot of income as a Snyder-Lance IBO but the the trade off is lack of free time. It is very hard to fine somebody who is dependable to run your route when you need a vacation or time off to take care of a sick family member. It is wonderful to be your own boss and make your own schedule, but you still got to keep your customers happy.
A great company to work for, world class product line, great demographics to work in, and fair compensation of pay. The management teams set in place truly help you along with the right tools to be successful.
It use to be ok a few years ago, but the commission has changed for the worse. Unless you have a high volume route it’s hard to make ends meet after you pay all of your expenses.
Warehouse closed after last acquisition very disappointed with Cambells should never happened The company lost a great team of people that worked together for several years.
What is the best part of working at the company? You get to be your own boss What is the most stressful part about working at the company? The long days
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 113 questions about working at Snyder's-Lance, Inc.. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Snyder's-Lance, Inc. employees.
Insights from 143 Indeed users who have interviewed with Snyder's-Lance, Inc. within the last 5 years.
Do you have dsd experience
How far do you live from the plant? What do you do to ensure you arrive on time?
Whats skills you have as any other job
Tortilla Chips Market to Exhibit a Decent CAGR of 4.41% by 2031 | Taiwan News | 2022-11-28 07:43:57(opens in a new window)Taiwan News
3 Stocks to Buy for a Happy Thanksgiving(opens in a new window)InvestorPlace
Inside Campbell Soup's overhaul to innovation and how it's paying off(opens in a new window)Food Dive
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Snyder's-Lance, Inc.?Published on May 24, 2021
- Snyder's-Lance, Inc.