Soaren Management

Soaren Management Employee Reviews

United States30 reviews
cool environment
you learn something new everyday. training was great and fun. i met some great people there. but nothing can prepare you for real live customers. they did a good job though
Pros
free lunches happy environment
Room for a lot of improvement
Employees are nothing but numbers. They don’t care about their employees. They only care about numbers. The job pays well but the stress isn’t worth it!!
Home of the brown nose
Apply at your own risk. Did like the bonus checks and free food. Management sucks, policy changes like their attitudes, ryan major is an known alcoholic that drinks on the clock
They dont care
You can have a major life changing event happening and you at still required to work. upper management doesnt care . They dont hold everyone accountable on the same level.
overall easy job
You work mainly for your bonus. The bonus structure is unstable. Your bonus ranges from $50-$600 per pay period. The management is unprofessional too many close relationships within the company, especially with management.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Na
Na/ great job , offer great opportunity, and will give you room to advance . They hire from within and give a average bonus of 300 min - 600 highest. Good luck
Fine if you NEED a job.
Horrible management. VERY unprofessional in every aspect. The only good is the pay for the work...very easy job, however, extremely boring. Bonus may be to your liking, but can be tedious to achieve. The bonus system, along with various policies, change frequently.
November 11, 2019
Oh we're way more than a job. In addition to lucrative work-shifts we also offer the following career orientated benefits;

* tuition reimbursement

* professional development reimbursement

* day care discounts

* career mentoring

* financial planning services

* career advancement

* 4% 401k immediate match

* traditional health insurance for under $35/mo.

* employee assistance program

Most importantly we offer an open door policy every day to ensure as much communication as possible between employees. Posts like the one above tell me you are not communicating effectively with your manager. We have diligently trained our managers to listen to employee concerns and address them in a timely manner. As a current employee I am going to strongly encourage you to speak with any member of management you feel comfortable with. Come talk to us...we're here, and we're listening.
Great job experience
Good experience great environment would love to bring what I learned here to others and start team building the right way as we do at soaren management
Bad management
When I started there were 4 agent's on staff, spent 3 years with company. First couple of years were good because of the bonus structure. Once they took on other projects as Amplify funding etc. Bonus structure changed, good people that worked their tails off for the company became expendable. Management in the Phoenix office will hire minorities but don't respect their ability to work hard. When their ready to fire you, they'll find away.
October 14, 2019
We are genuinely sorry to hear your experience ended negatively, but one of the core values on which we pride ourselves is uncompromising quality and fairness in all that we do. We make every attempt to train/retain our most valued employee resources, but individuals can not be permitted to be disrespectful of their fellow employees or jeopardize our quality/compliance standards. At Soaren we make a commitment to our employees of honesty, fairness and success. Individuals seeking to undermine this commitment might perceive their departure as "bad management," but our low employee turnover and high customer accolades show exactly how well keeping our employee promise is paying off.

We hope you find success wherever your career takes you.

Sincerely,

Soaren Management
productive and fun workplace
learned a lot with this company. work hard and get recognized. growing company. fast paced company. new changes every day. worked for this company for 2 yearss
Fast-Growing Company With Great Advancement Opportunities
I enjoyed my time working here at Soaren before I moved away. There are a lot of opportunities to move to other departments and to advance in your career. You will also learn a lot while working here.
The health benefits are very good, but they need to increase their 401k match amount. They also offer a lot of company work outings around Las Vegas, usually completely paid for. This alone can make the job worth it - you make new friends easily, and see different parts of Vegas.

Their company party every year is great. They raffle off TVs, laptops, and other electronics.

Time off and work-life balance is amazing. They are extremely flexible and this is one of the best companies I have ever worked for in regards to this. The company offers a generous amount of PTO.

Management needs to change.... this is the downside to working here. Because the company grew so fast, the wrong people can sometimes be promoted to management or supervisor positions. I'll put this blatantly, management doesn't really care about personal growth in employees.

The good side is that the company is starting to be more selective about who moves up. Hard work, especially in the past year, is greatly rewarded.

The other con to working here is that they hired people without the necessary qualifications or education requirements. Again, they went through a huge growth spurt and were scrambling to fill a lot of open positions very quickly. This has caused the moral and company culture to decrease.

This company pays better than other jobs with similar positions around the city. Not only will you
 - more...
Great Company!!!
I have been with the company for some time now and it has been a great experience. Management is knowledgeable and resourceful and compensation is above industry standards.
Great place to work!
If you enjoy working in a friendly environment where you can easily interact on a day to day basis with both your managers and colleagues, this is a great company. After working so long for an international company where I had spent 5 years working for my manager in a corporate environment without meeting them face to face, working at Soaren has been a wonderful and refreshing experience.
Pros
Friendly faces, snacks, planned events
Cons
N/a
October 23, 2019
Dedication to our employees isn't just a slogan, it's a core value we live every day here at Soaren. Tired of your old job? Come see the Soaren difference for yourself! We want you!!!
Great place to work!!!!
The best thing about the company is the fact we act like family. Everyone here is supportive and helps each other out. We do have high amounts of stress but every part of management helps reduce it as much as possible. Not one single manager has ever told me they couldnt help me, every one of the managers knows exactly what to do to make things go a little smoother. There is a lot of growth with the company as well, I was in my loan officer position for less than 6 months before I was promoted, since then we have expanded to almost triple the amount of employees we previously had. Working for soaren management has been one of the best experiences ive had in my life, i have learned a lot about interest rates and what to expect when borrowing any kind of money. GREATEST COMPANY IVE EVER WORKED FOR.
Las Vegas Office
We are an inbound and outbound call center.

The Las Vegas office has grown so quickly in the last 2-3 years I have worked there. Because staff has increased, the number of promotions and leadership positions have greatly increased as well. The company has moved into a more corporate direction but has done a great job of keeping its culture and authenticity.

I would highly recommend Soaren to individuals looking to excel in a fast paced career. Individuals with great attendance, adaptability, upbeat personalities, and fantastic work ethic are recognized and appreciated at Soaren. My personal experience can vouch for this.
Pros
Regularly offered donuts and lunches.
Good company
Overall it was a great company and great people. The monthly goals are sometimes very difficult to keep up with but if you do they are very rewarding and well worth it. Some of the management are young and very aggressive and not very kind. I will say the operations manager is very knowable and he is a great person to work with and very understanding. It’s a very face pace environment so it makes your time there worth it.
Pros
Great pay and commission structure
Cons
Fast paced work environment with constant new opportunities and challenges
You will never be bored at Soaren. This is a diverse and dynamic group of bright people to work with and executive team that strives for constant improvement by challenging the status quo within the organization as well as what the industry itself has established as the standard. The organization is always working to building a better mousetrap.
Pros
Free snacks and frequent furry visitors.
September 11, 2019
Thank you for this great review. We're dedicated to greatness and are always looking for great people to join our team. Thank you!!!
Soaren has a nice, fun, small office in Phoenix
Soaren is in many ways a startup, and things get done quickly. Coming from bigger, slow moving companies, it's refreshing. You can feel your impact here quite easily, you can see how what you do contributes to our success.

If you want a place where you can hide and not really do anything, this is the wrong place. Sure there is some pressure, but for me its at a normal healthy level, and most of it comes from those you directly work with.
Pros
Fast moving, comfortable feel, easy open communication
Cons
Some of the benefits don't match up quite to the big companies
Great work culture - diverse, casual yet fast-paced, never boring
The Phoenix office of Soaren Management is a fast-paced yet casual environment. Soaren has multiple brands under it's umbrella and is growing very quickly, so the work can be challenging, which is definitely a positive. However, it's not a massive, sprawling corporation where you'll be a nameless cog in the machine. We're still small enough that the C-suite executives know all the staff and can quickly recognize and reward superior performance.

Benefits are great, including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k). There are also lots of "employee appreciation" perks like happy hours, company outings, and free beverages and snacks.
Pros
Full benefits package, fast-paced yet casual work environment, free beverages and snacks, flexible schedule
Cons
Communication between departments could be improved
Great Place to Work
▪ Resolve customer questions, disputes, and complaints via phone, chat, SMS, and email.
▪ Work as a team to resolve customer complaints, questions, ect.

▪ Up-selling for returning customers.

▪ Benefits

▪ Twice yearly company parties with gifts
Pros
Occasionally treated to donuts, bagels, office lunches, or fruit platters.
Cons
The building has weird smells. Professionalism, but it is getting a lot better.
August 20, 2018
Thank you so much for being part of the Soaren Management Las Vegas team! We're very glad to hear you think Soaren is a "great place to work!" We do apologize for the "weird smell" in the building. As with most businesses, we lease space in the building rather than own it, and we've been working diligently with the owners to rectify the situation. The owners currently have contractors working on the problem, and it should be resolved soon!
Awesome work place.
It was a good company to work with. Awesome schedule and never had problems with emergency leaves. Weekends off and always a learning environment from computer skills to customer service.