SOCI Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Meh
Full Stack Developer (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 18, 2018
SOCi has an oddball of a problem. The people working there are great people. However, management doesn't seem to communicate internally or externally. There is a lot of passive-aggressive in-fighting about the engineering direction of the whole project. Meanwhile, the CTO -- who is really hard to read, but nice -- is a bit of a hermit. The problem seems to be communication, and the product itself is a bit lack-luster. If everyone there were on the same page, it would be a great place to work. However, the problems drive up the stress and most people don't last long here.
Pros
People are nice, work is steady.
Cons
It's basically high school all over again.
Exceptional Management, Great Environment
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 9, 2017
My boss is one of the most inspirational and hard-working people I have ever met. The office has an culture that welcomes both the go getter and those who may take a more laid back approach. Throughout the work day, I have support from management and upper management, as well as my team. I feel like everyone at SoCi makes it possible for me to succeed.
Overall not terrible, but far from a company I'd like to have a long lasting career at
Client Success Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 4, 2017
Management is ok, but many people do not know how to manage their department. The lack of organization and communication is what is severely hurting this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SOCI. Our community is ready to answer.

SOCI Reviews by Location