Banking System involves transmission and transaction through Electronic Data Interchange under a highly secure environment of Financial Information. T
Net Developer (Current Employee) – Oak Brook – July 23, 2014
• Involved in loading data from XML files to Database.
• Expert in handling Dataset and data tables.
• Used data grid to modify manipulated data and review.
• Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter, Data View for consistent access to SQL Server data sources.
• Developed web pages using C#, ASP.NET and Visual Studio .NET 2010.
• Used ASP.NET, HTML, to create dynamic web pages using ASP.NET Web Server Controls and user controls.
• Responsible for designing and developing ASP.NET web pages using ASP.NET, ADO.Net, SQL, HTML and AJAX Web services.
• Used ADO.NET in connecting to Data Access with SQL Server.
• Designed and developed complex stored procedures in SQL Server 2008.
• Implementing business logic using C# which is used to do the transactions on database in middle tier using ADO.NET.
• Generated the reports using data grid and developed Web Services.
• Developed screens in ASP.NET AJAX-Enabled, C#, ADO.NET to display.
• Wrote business logic in C# and handled transactions from and to database using ADO.NET objects such as Datasets, Data Adapters, and Data Readers.
• Implemented Ajax Script Manager and Update panel for inserted, deleted, and edited functionality in Grid View controls.
• Developed Reports, sub reports and drill down reports using Crystal Reports.
• Exported data into HTML format.
• Involved in Data Model and Database design using UML.