Social Service Professionals Employee Reviews

4.5
Ratings breakdown
4.5Pay & Benefits
4.0Job Security & Advancement
This job provided Compensation/Benefits for transportation, HealthCare Assistance. Very Cultural sensitive to all Nationalites and Values.
Social Worker (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 21, 2012
My last work place at Social Service Professionals, located in Los Angeles California was an enjoyable work experience. It was never a dull moment. Always new places, and faces to meet on every assignment. No assignment was ever the same; although the title was the same. Always something new to be gained and learned. New change products to experience. A typical days work would mostly include learning new work ethics, training and policies, mostly to my advantage to further my skills and knowledge. Learning different ways to multi-task, power points, and use people personal skills and abilities. The most enjobable part of this job was building new relationships, and gaining new supportive mentors. The hardest part of this job was sometimes having to drive out to far distances that would sometimes take over an hour in traveling .

My Bosses were excellent. They were very understanding and supportive of every challenge. Very knowledgeable in all aspects in the arena of Social Work. In my opinion I give them (5) Stars! They are the very best agency for anyone just entering the world of Social Work as a Rookie Social lWorker. They are very professional and have a huge variety of resources to offer employees as well as employers.

The hardest part of this job for me was my transportation issue. My automobile was older and I sometimes would need alternative transportation method like money for trains

I rate and recommend this company very highly. It has a lot to offer many people who work in Social Services, as well as those who are in need of Social Service Assistance.
Pros
this company provided funding for cpr, transportation resources, etc. for all job assignments without huge charges made to the employee.
Cons
the company made it mandatory to be tested for tb, aids, other testing. sometimes last minute notice