1. Phone interview with recruiter
2. Aptitude test sent to email
3. In person interview, retake aptitude test
4. Second in person interview, present a PowerPoint
presentation on Social Solutions to sales leaders
5. Drug test and background check
6. Offer letter
-The work environment is poor I would say.
-The culture is actually not too terribly bad. For all of the craziness within, there was a great group of people to work with, and we had a good time.
Months, lots of indecision, and bad transparency regarding the end game of the company.
A very Flexible, Progressive Environment to work in.