SocialSurvey Employee Reviews

SocialSurvey Creates WOW!
Marketing Director (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CAMarch 15, 2018
From my first interview when I walked in and everybody turned to greet me in unison, I knew I was in the right place. There hasn't been a day gone by that I haven't felt supported by the kindly culture, inspiring leadership and promise to Create WOW. There's an incredible amount of work to be done, but that's expected of a startup scaling at "Escape Velocity." SocialSurvey is truly a place to become a bigger version of yourself, for you and everybody else.
Pros
Get to Create WOW everyday!
Cons
There's always places to improve, but I wouldn't call it a "con".
Up and coming tech company
RVP Sales (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMarch 15, 2018
SocialSurvey has a great culture and leadership. The employees are fun and the atmosphere is positive. There is always something to learn and the overall management style is that of empowering it's employees to take charge and always do the right thing for the customer.
Pros
Great work life balance
Fast Growing Company
Customer Success Manager (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CAMarch 15, 2018
Excellent working environment in a company that is growing very quickly. Every department is very accessible and ready to work together. The development team is constantly improving the product itself.
Pros
Great team, good work-life balance
Cons
Not a lot

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SocialSurvey. Our community is ready to answer.

SocialSurvey Reviews by Location