SocialSurvey Employee Reviews

Do not even think of working there. Worst Environment of all time
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CANovember 12, 2018
The CEO was a real estate sales person and software developer. He has zero interpersonal skills and doesn't trust anyone. If you beg to differ you are immediately considered counter culture and not worth keeping. Even if your experience is deep, it is discounted due to his opinions. They price every customer differently. The insurance broker pays $30 per person per month, Real Estate brokers pay $4!
No other SaaS company on the planet operates the way they do.
There's no on line onboarding! No fixed pricing! It's stressful and counterproductive. I brought on deals that took months for management to followup on. Contracts sit until they get around to it. Not a place that will make it when companies like Medallia and Birdeye and 5 stars actually love their customers.
SocialSurvey Creates WOW!
Marketing Director (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CAMarch 15, 2018
From my first interview when I walked in and everybody turned to greet me in unison, I knew I was in the right place. There hasn't been a day gone by that I haven't felt supported by the kindly culture, inspiring leadership and promise to Create WOW. There's an incredible amount of work to be done, but that's expected of a startup scaling at "Escape Velocity." SocialSurvey is truly a place to become a bigger version of yourself, for you and everybody else.
Pros
Get to Create WOW everyday!
Cons
There's always places to improve, but I wouldn't call it a "con".
Up and coming tech company
RVP Sales (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMarch 15, 2018
SocialSurvey has a great culture and leadership. The employees are fun and the atmosphere is positive. There is always something to learn and the overall management style is that of empowering it's employees to take charge and always do the right thing for the customer.
Pros
Great work life balance
Fast Growing Company
Customer Success Manager (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CAMarch 15, 2018
Excellent working environment in a company that is growing very quickly. Every department is very accessible and ready to work together. The development team is constantly improving the product itself.
Pros
Great team, good work-life balance
Cons
Not a lot

Want to know more about SocialSurvey?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SocialSurvey. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2