Sodexo

Sodexo Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Review schedules for all 4 clubs and bring to kitchen. Make sure all staff present by 2:00 pm and assure all clubs are ready for afternoon and evening rush. Make sure all staff is in proper uniforms, all food is ready and prepared and bar staff is ready. Communicate with client with any issue that may arrive.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
The pay is terrible but the work wasn’t very hard. Besides, the work schedule was very limited. I didn’t really like how skimming they was toward the free lunch
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Low paid
Unions ruined this company . Once they lost thst battle, it was all down hill. Management couldn't get rid of slackers, and the morale plummeted.
Pros
Uniforms
Cons
The team I work with is great. Beyond that we are looked at as numbers on a spreadsheet. It's all about getting the most out of a person and discarding them before giving them the money or advancement they deserve. Do not expect help from HR. Empty promises of advancement, professional development, and increases in wage.
Pros
The people I work with everyday
Cons
Very poor leadership and communication
Sodexo is a great company to work for. I enjoyed my 7 years in management and was able to travel the world and meet some awesome people. This company will be a major milestone in your career.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Friendly Manager sand employee good job explanation and easy task . available opportunities.nice an safetyenvironment. Fun to work with student in the university. Fair and equal right opportunities.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short break
I really enjoyed working at all sodexo locations. The customers where really great and I also loved working along side my co-workers. I would recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
Co-workers and customers
Cons
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Sodexo is greatOverallMy experience working at Sodexo was very good. Great support from management and many opportunities for promotion
NothingI love working with this company this company is the only company that Out was satisfied with this company the only company that you can transfer it and still have the same pay this is one of the best company I’ve ever worked for out of my 50 years people have different opinions but this is my first and I’m sticking with it
Pros
Cons
Yrs
It’s okay place to work at Just need to get more training Great benefits Paid every week Decent pay Stable Insurance Just need to communicate better with the team
Overall, great company to work for! Many opportunities for professional growth and development. Company currently sorting itself out post-Covid due to impact of pandemic on food service industr,. Great work/life balance, very "human" working environment in corporate office. Sodexo is a very large organization, so ability to navigate dynamic, complex organizations is a must.
Sodexo is a good company, they do their best to work with your schedule and the need of the employer they are sub-contracted at. Benefits are pretty good. Holidays are the usual. I'd recommend working for the company.
For una esperiensia mui espesial la cual me a alludado a superalme y destacarme en mis funsiones labolares estoi moi agradesido con la oportunidad Y de Las destresas apredidas
I love the passion Sodexo has for being diverse and inclusive within the workplace culture. Many of the departments are flexible but not all. I wish they would offer more roles for virtual jobs.
The culture of Sodexo is true to being about it's employees as a whole. But each Sodexo account is different; work life-balance will also depend on your account and the team you're surrounded with. There are many opportunities and you can move up anywhere around the country.
The best company In catering restaurant services, they have good contracts and the treat is well , a big company, good people in general, good benefits everything
Although Sodexo bases it's Service on it's goal to provide Quality of Life services to it's clients, it does not provide the same level of service to it's own employees. I spent many years in a management role at Sodexo protecting the rights of managers and employees who were regularly denied their vacation, sick days, etc.. I witnessed multiple situations of discrimination against employees based on race and disability, yet they claim to be a company that promotes diversity. It is sad that an organization with as many resources as Sodexo still expects it's managers to work 80 hour work weeks and handle volumes that are unheard of in business.
If you are getting a job here in Virginia they won't pay you much. But if you work in Maryland or DC they will pay you more but you will work part time.
Pros
free disability insurance
Cons
low pay
Career opportunities. great way to build career. steady work that pays the bills. If you are looking and wanting a decent enough job that can help you grow and develop. do so.
Great place to work and give you lots of opportunities and great benefits .they also have great leadership and great customer service to all customers.
Great company love this place the best they support u in family and work problems Managers are super love these people can't get no better then this please join if u can
  1. Employee Reviews