Sodexo Culture reviews

Found 1,376 reviews matching the search See all 12,961 reviews
I love sodexo...its a great company to work for...
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILJuly 17, 2019
I love my job with sodexo at Aurora university..its great the co workers are awesome managers are great..the students and faculty are the greatest like extended family..I just relocated to Jacksonville Florida..I am currently looking for a new sodexo home to work for out here in Jacksonville Florida..sodexo is a great company to work for...
Great Atmosphere at Alcorn State
SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Lorman, MSJuly 16, 2019
Great Atmosphere at Alcorn State. Sodexo could use some help. Management was shady. Promotions were available. Great sills to learn there. Enjoyable environment, but like I said, administration could use some work
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Gaffney, SCJuly 15, 2019
Great place to work. I have had a wonderful experience here at Sodexo. I have met many people working here. The students were great. Everyone worked as a team.
current employee 2019
Cook (Current Employee) –  Hermann Memorial/ Houston TxJuly 15, 2019
Great place to work.Always overtime available Free food.I love the job the wrk is not hard.Teamwork needs wrk,but that comes with being complacent.The director is VERY professional in every way.
Great place to work and advance
Supervisor I (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCJuly 14, 2019
Sodexo was a great place to work. Upper management on down kept a professional work environment. I was happy to go to work each day. I loved my co-workers and the staff. We developed a great team. I wish i had stayed because of the opportunity to advance was there.
Amazing manager and co-workers
Unit Clerical - Senior (Former Employee) –  Port Angeles, WAJuly 12, 2019
I had always worked with men so working with women was something new. They were amazing to be with. Incredibly supportive and fun. The management was really great and easy to work with. The hardest part of the job was getting the client to understand their role in the success of the program.
Pros
Free meals, fun work environment
Cons
not applicable
No Training/orientation provided
Manager of Patient Services (Former Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDJuly 12, 2019
The leader at my account within Sodexo changed my responsibility, he never sent me to orientation and never trained menor signed me up for training; I was notnl set up for success. I was not provided with tools needed to perform tasks. I have heard great things about other accounts.
Right Location Right Managment
Environmental Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOJuly 8, 2019
In the area that I work the upper management was poor they have little follow through. The accounts work in silos there is little to no collaboration between the sites. With all of them using the same systems. Advancement is just a "carrot on a string", you have to be in a certain clique. You are not rated on skills of knowledge more of who are you in good with. It is a keep your head down and don't challenge the group think culture, and you will be ok type of culture at least I the area I work.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Work life balance, salary, training, advancment
Utility Worker/Dishwasher (Current Employee) –  Woonsocket, RIJuly 8, 2019
Helpful, caring management and co-workers. I have fun working here. It's not a difficult job. Just work hard and be helpful. You can go a long way in this company.
Good Place to Work an gain experience
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAJuly 3, 2019
I Like to work early because I prepares everything on time. What I liked about the job is that I learned and worked in group.I liked helping the customers
interesting place
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Oshkosh, WIJuly 3, 2019
I have had a great time working there over the last seven years. learned a lot about interacting with different people. management of the company was very helpful most of the time.
great place to work
Staff Accountant, Accounts Receivable (Current Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYJuly 2, 2019
great company to work for. I learned a lot from day 1 and everyone at work is super helpful and always free for any questions. highly recommended to anyone looking.
Negative work Environment
General Manager Erlanger Hospital (Current Employee) –  TennesseeJuly 1, 2019
>Workplace culture - Negative Environment
>Job/work life balance - NO
>Job Security, if you know the right people
>typical work day- 12 to 14 hour days 6 to 7 day a week
>Does not promote within the company
>Nepotism
>Favoritism
>Bias.
>You lose all unused vacation at the end of the year, even if business does not allow you to take vacation, however, your DM and VP will be-sure take their vacation
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 29, 2019
My experience with Sodexo was great. I was given clear and attainable objectives where I would be provided guidance and assistance. It's a great place to learn.
Excellent
Environmental Services Technician (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 28, 2019
I love the job but due to very unexpected health circumstances I had to take a leave of absence. My patients and staff loved me just as much as I loved them.
Fun place to work
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 26, 2019
Working on Creighton campus is wonderful building relationships with students i love my coworkers we built a fellowship amongst each other i just cant continue to close at 2am no mote
great company to work for
District Manager (Current Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIJune 26, 2019
Sodexo is a solid company to work for and very progressive. The tools and systems that are available for operators to utilize are many and deep in technology. The potential for advancement is great provided one is open to relocation and stretch assignments. The culture is deep in diversity and one of the nation's leaders in diversity and inclusion activities. Customer service is core to it mission and values.
Pros
Company expense account and meals at units
Cons
long days and travel
Its interesting
Fsw lead (Current Employee) –  Billings, MTJune 26, 2019
To much politics for low pay, I enjoy the job and love working with the kids , but office located here is not always togeither and at odds if they worked better as a team it would be great place to work
Fun workplace and somewhere you can grow.
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 24, 2019
It’s a family career it’s helps you with everything you might can think of.The people are also very friendly and caring to help you grow within the company.They are always hiring as well to work.
Pros
All benefits as in 401k, life Insurance, Dental, Healthcare and more
Cons
Their are no cons great place to work.
Work was very fine here employees was fun and happy
Prep Cook/Dishwasher (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 15, 2019
I like this job nice work place and staffs was so helpful
The team was so friendly and we all work hard and together
Shape all information if a person need or late for meeting
Pros
Nice lunch
Cons
Need lil more time for breakfast and lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sodexo. Our community is ready to answer.

54.4K
43.9K
32.8K

Women's ratings

3.3Fairygodboss Score

44%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

47%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss