Software Resources, Inc. Employee Reviews

Horrible
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAMay 22, 2018
Stay far away from this company. They do a "bait and switch" in the recruiting process, make an offer, then send you the employee "agreement" long after you accept the job and turn down other offers. The employee "agreement" is unlike anything I've seen in my career - full of "legalise" that would require a paid attorney to interpret - including a requirement to travel at any time, without limitation. It's very deceitful, as are the recruiters and owner.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list
Official response from Software Resources, Inc.
June 20, 2018

Dear Kyle,

I am so sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. That was truly not our intention and we appreciate your feedback. I would like to take this chance to comment on your points.

1. Bait and Switch: Kyle, during the entire process of getting you a job with one of our most coveted clients, you worked with just one recruiter and one sales person. There was no bait and switch. Once the offer was made and you finally accepted the position (after going back and forth on your decision), our recruiter and sales person clearly and with much care, transitioned you to our back office team where they tried unsuccessfully and with much effort and patience, to onboard you and execute the employment paperwork. During this process, you refused to work with our back office team and did not allow them to do their jobs and work with you to address your many concerns. Instead, you demanded to speak with just our recruiter during the onboarding process. Unfortunately, our recruiters are not trained in onboarding consultants and dealing with contractual questions. That's why we have an onboarding team. So, there was no bait and switch but rather just your refusal to work with our other trained staff.

2. Send you an Employment Agreement long after you accepted the position. With our process, the Employment Agreement is sent to the employee once they accept our position. You could have requested a copy of the agreement before accepting, but you did not. Kyle, let me remind you that you accepted the job, then you said you didn't accept, and then accepted it again. That  more... back and forth took a few days and I commend our recruiter for his patience. Once you finally made up your mind to accept our job, we started the onboarding process and you received the agreement and all of the paperwork.
3. The Employment Agreement is unlike anything I've ever seen. Kyle, our employment agreement is a standard employment agreement that is fair and equitable. We are very flexible and work extremely hard to work through any issues a new employee may have with the agreement You didn't give our back office team a chance to address your concerns because you refused to work with them, citing you only wanted to work with our recruiter. Our recruiter tried his best to appease you and address your concerns, but once you started to yell at him and became rude and belligerent, it was in our best interest to rescind the offer. Kyle, we did our best to get you this great job but in the end, there was nothing else we could do but to rescind the offer. It was a very difficult decision to make but management felt it was the only choice.
4. Agreement had "Travel at anytime, without limitation". Kyle, the agreement includes an exhibit with Travel Guidelines only. It is not a requirement to travel without limitation. If you would have given our back office team a chance to onboard you, they would have explained this to you. Our recruiter explained this to you many times but you refused to believe him. We even agreed to remove the exhibit to appease you! The position we offered you did not include any travel. It was an in office job. We verified that with the customer and explained this to you. However, if there was a rare need for you to travel to attend a conference or travel to another site for a meeting, or another short trip, the Travel guidelines were included to provide you with important travel guidelines and information, specific to our client.

Kyle, Software Resources has been in business for over 25 years. We have a stellar reputation amongst our thousands of consultants and clients nationwide. We have many incredibly qualified staff employees that are very good at what they do, Your refusal to allow these folks to do their jobs is what led to a very chaotic couple of days which resulted in management having no other choice but to rescind the offer.

Again, I am sorry for the unfortunate experience you had with our firm.

Software Resources Staff
Resource Manager (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLNovember 1, 2016
Software Resources staff is awesome! Everyone works together to get the job done. The recruiters, sales and back office staff always go above and beyond to make great placements and maintain positive, long term relationships with our clients. It is teamwork and communication that help make our company a great place to work!
Pros
Great internal staff and management. Competative benefits package including 401k with company match.
Cons
Lake Mary isnt near clients and consultants in Orlando
Productive, supportive team
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Glenside, PANovember 1, 2016
Management and sales directors are very supportive. There is a great work/life balance and realistic goals set forth. This is a great company to work for.
Pros
Income potential
Cons
healthcare could have better options for employees who don't live in FL
Great team atmosphere
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLNovember 1, 2016
Really enjoy working for Software Resources. The communication among employees is top-notch and enables everyone to do their part and get things done.
Everyone seems to care about the future of the company and it shows in their work.
Pros
Good atmosphere, good communication, good pay, benefits, honest work
Great atmosphere, love working here!
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLOctober 31, 2016
No-nonsense, great company to work for. Great team work and relationship with co-workers. Competitive salary and commission, and great perks.
Very professional team, upbeat atmosphere, take a sincere effort in helping clients and employees
Senior Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLJune 3, 2014
I have worked for Software Resources as a Sr. Recruiter for over 11 years. We have a great team. We take a sincere effort in helping our clients with their staffing needs and helping our candidates and employees with their career goals. I am very proud that we offer our employees an excellent benefits plan during their contract period, and we are quick to get back to them with any questions. We treat others the way that we would want to be treated.
Pros
Team work, sincere, honest, and great benefits!
Cons
You don't work here... yet!
Great People and Responsive to both clients and consultants!
Sr. IT Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 3, 2014
Software Resources people make it great. They are truly there to make a difference and help clients accomplish their goals and help consultants build their careers.

Management is supportive and the door is always open for suggestions and feedback.

The most challenging part of the job is finding the right mix of soft skills and technical skills to make a candidate successful in the job available.

The best part is when you do find the right fit for both the client and the consultant and both of them receive something from the time they work together.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Software Resources, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3