Software Technology Group Employee Reviews

Good stopping place but don't expect to stay for long
DIRECTOR OF RECRUITING, SR RECRUITING (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMarch 18, 2018
Like many places, boast of strong culture, but don't walk the talk. Good internal learning opportunities for tech specialists through collaboration, etc. but transparency lacks internally and politics play a role.
Great Place and People
Consultant - Business Analyst, CSM (Current Employee) –  SLC, UTAugust 11, 2017
Great Place and People. Would love to stay indefinitely if the contracts were available.

For a dispersed team of employees, they do a great job of keeping everyone involved and updated
Great Opportunities to advance your career
UI/UX Designer and Front End Developer (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 31, 2017
STG is a great company to help boost your experience on a rapid pace. They provide opportunities to work with such a diverse work environment. I would recommend STG to anyone looking for gaining more knowledge and experience.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Not consistent
Accelerated Skill Growth and Excellent Management
Sr. Front End Web Developer (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 12, 2015
I was cautious coming onto STG because I'd never worked as a consultant before, but the account managers have gone above and beyond anything I expected and it's made it an excellent place to work. Excellent salary and great benefits. I wouldn't hesitate to suggest STG to any of my friends or colleagues.
Pros
Accelerated skill growth through frequent project changes.
Cons
Due to nature of consulting, you're rarely in the same place for long.
variety of projects to work on
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORMay 16, 2012
Flexibility in types of work, hours and focus. Open to pursue alternative venues in the marketplace.

The work pace is not a driven type of frenzy. The desire to produce a well functioning piece of software is the focus.

Good people. Unique projects. Genuinely enjoyable place to work.
Pros
many
Cons
few