Sogeti USA LLC Employee Reviews

Review
Manager Consultant (Former Employee) –  Westchester, ILAugust 15, 2018
The company was good to work with many internal initiatives. The 401K matching was good. But the health insurance was below par compared to even smaller companies.
Good work environment and benefits
Computer Consultant (Former Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHAugust 6, 2018
Worked for Sogeti for 10 years. Benefits were very good and good vacation. Most clients I worked with were very enjoyable to work with .
Staff was very supportive. Enjoyed working there.
Pros
Good support and benefits
Cons
Can't thing of any
Lean Management Structure
HR Generalist (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 15, 2018
Strong consulting firm that ensures delivery excellence, sometimes at the cost of losing top talent due to lean management structure and a work/life balance that needs improvement. Needs to focus more on proactive employee retention and employee engagement.
Staff agumentating firm
Senior Software Consultant (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 13, 2018
Typical day is spent at the client working on the client's needs.Consultants usually spend a good deal of time at the client's office even after the initial project has been completed which can be good or bad.
Good Company
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Timonium, MDMarch 12, 2018
Consulting firm with good local clients. Good management structure and a great place to learn.

Global company
Excellent training and collaboration
Growing business
Excellent company and culture
Sr Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 1, 2018
Sogeti is an excellent company to work with, you can't find better benefits in a consultancy company.
The only negative is that they tend to grow their business on the existing clients instead of having the sales team focusing on bringing new clients. With that you have a bench that sometimes are full and even that they excel at it and will keep you on the bench as much as possible while looking for a placement.
Pros
Low to zero Healthcare premium, 150% 401, 15 days PTO, Discounts
Cons
Extremely low horizontal growth
Sogeti was a great place to work
SharePoint Developer (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSFebruary 27, 2018
I enjoyed my time with Sogeti, they had me working complex projects that I really enjoyed. There were plenty of components that made Sogeti a great place to work.
Good place to start your career; but that's about it
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 30, 2018
Sogeti will give you excellent tools if you are starting on your career, but they underpay and are very cheap as a company. The office environment is very boring and very quiet since most consultants are at the client sites.
Pros
good 401k, decent heal insurance
Cons
afraid to spend money
Software Architects - Will Miss Them
Managing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 23, 2018
Software Architects was acquired by Sogeti, so it no longer "exists". Not sure how to be helpful with this on Indeed.

The first few years at Software Architects felt like winning the lottery every day.

I was always proud to be a part of this group, because of it's commitment to technical excellence - above and beyond what you might find with other comparable consulting firms.

I have yet to work with such a high number of high-caliber, truly brilliant developers and architects. Over the years, i've worked at a lot of technical organizations with great people, but never as many as I did at Software Architects. I will miss that.

I think the post Y2K downturn/dotcom backlash took it's toll on an otherwise excellent consulting company.

As a result, the last two years saw a lot of bad changes to the company, ultimately leading to its acquisition. I was sorry to see it go.
Pros
Stellar Technical Consulting Firm.
Cons
Didn't Last
Poor company needs to learn to compensate workers fairly for career advancement
Business Intelligence Consultant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 17, 2017
Would not recommend taking a job here unless you are out of options and in a need a job ASAP. They will treat you well in front of your face and show you about all these perks that are truly unattainable.
Pros
Client Dependent, you are client facing so sometimes you get nice perks
Cons
poor management, poor advancement, 3years 401k match, vacation/sick days combined, forced to take vacation when clients have holidays
Best consulting company in this region
Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 16, 2017
Career consulting with people of long tenure. Serves some of the largest fortune 50 companies in this area. Provides training and excellent chance to improve your skills and market ability.
Easy to advance as long as you deliver
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLNovember 12, 2017
Become a rain maker, bring in additional projects from the clients, do sales presentations, work on proof of concepts, deliver great work, on-time and below budget. Management will recognize your skills and promote you promptly in order to keep you motivated.
great place to work for
Senior Database Developer/Data Architect (Former Employee) –  Bellevue,WANovember 4, 2017
He said unemployment was high, farmers were helpless, education was expensive and medical costs were soaring because the government had not set up new hospitals, corruption was very high and a handful of industrialists and corporates could take away land, water and other resources while the BJP government in the State remained a mute spectator.
Good work culture
Senior Consultant Cloud Architecture (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 11, 2017
- Excellent work-life balance.
- The most enjoyable part of the job would be the people, as they are very friendly and helpful.
- The leadership is very approachable. You can reach out to managers for any concerns.
- They organize regular training sessions on a variety topics and latest technologies.
Wonderful experience
Financial Consultant Intern (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 11, 2017
I am doing an unpaid coop with sogeti and it has taught me a great deal of finance and overall consulting work, However this is unpaid and cuts down on my available paid work hours.
A typical day would be busy from morning until the end of the day.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDSeptember 2, 2017
A typical day would be busy from morning until the end of the day. I learned how to do accounts payable and set up company socials. Management was excellent. The workplace culture was fun. The hardest part of my job not enough hours in the day. The most enjoyable part of my day was assisting my manager.
Pros
Excellent Healthcare and 401K
Cons
Distance
OK Place to work
Business Intelligence Consultant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 20, 2017
Since it is a professional services company, only the projects do matter . You would be very lucky to have a good project and if the project is not good , you will have to look for another opportunities
Cons
bad healthcare
IT Consulting Company
Senior Consultant (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 12, 2017
Was a relatively straightforward consulting company with standard issues at most similar companies regarding advancement and salary. Can be competitive depending on project.
Pros
Strong Benefits package with profit sharing and 401k match
Quick paced, great place to work
Managing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 9, 2017
I enjoyed the confidence the company had in me when it came to assigning tough clients and projects. I was able to learn a ton of new technologies over the years I worked there due to the projects I was able to work on.
Growth centered environment
Remote Consultant - Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJune 7, 2017
Great company to work for. Always looking for ways to advance you in your career. Knowledgeable and understanding management. More than fair pay and willingness to work with employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sogeti USA LLC. Our community is ready to answer.