Soldier Delivery Employee Reviews

Hired as full-time driver but only working 2 days per week
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NE 68138January 27, 2019
I was hired as a full time employee but cannot live off of 2 days a week. there is a lot of favoritism shown to personnel, inconsistency, lack of train.
No comunication or respect from mngt
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 6, 2019
Hired on full time but surprise surprise, once the holiday season was over my schedule was reduced to 1 or no days a week. When i ask mngt why, i get no answer. I would never recommend working here.
Pros
Good pay if you can get a route
Cons
Flaky mngt and dispatch, play favorites and have no backbones.
Absolute Garbage from a company supporting a $1 Trillion company
Driver (Former Employee) –  Sussex, WIDecember 23, 2018
Spend 2 hours finding your deliveries with another 1 hour each way commute before actually delivering. I arrive at 7:15 and finally arrive at my 10 hour route at 9:15am. Then I get pestered to help others after my shift gets me back after 6pm. As an Amazon Prime member I'm going to cancel my account after seeing how this company treats it's employees and contractors. It's absolutely disgusting.
Pros
You get paid, maybe...if they miss a day it takes 2 weeks to get it...
Cons
Everything, they're broken
Management is professional and actually care
Delivery Route Driver (Current Employee) –  Sussex, WIOctober 12, 2018
I started in early September and I glad to say I work for a great team, I have a manager that cares about improvement and values his drivers opinions and concerns
Pros
Professional
Great Team Atmosphere
Senior Driver Manager (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNOctober 11, 2018
TEAM, this is what what this company is all about. Everyone is willing to work together and go the extra mile for our customers. Promoting from within is very important to Soldier and they provide many opportunities for advancement.
Pros
4 day work week, Great team atmosphere
Outstanding work environment.
Driver Manager (Current Employee) –  Sussex, WIOctober 9, 2018
At Soldier Delivery we are a team really more of a family, we help each other through rough times and management helps us get through them too. I worked by myself on the road everyday with no boss breathing down my throat. I worked at my own pace & I listened to music all day which helped my day go my so much faster. My most enjoyable part of the job was finishing up early and seeing the customers face when I deliver their anticipated package.
Pros
If you finish early you still get paid for the day.
Cons
No matter the weather we are delivering.
Great team to be apart of!!
Driver (Current Employee) –  Sussex, WIOctober 9, 2018
I joined the team in August 2018 in WI, since day one the management team has been fully engaged.

I work with a great group of people that help each other and stay true to the "leave no man behind mentality"
Pros
Freedom to be outdoors and not micromanaged
Cons
Weather but hey its Wisconsin
Very friendly and fun career
Driver (Current Employee) –  MNOctober 9, 2018
Days are done whenever you are, work at your own pace with as much time (within reason) needed to finish, so much experience in driving and customer service. Overall very wonderful and easier job with an amazing support staff and management!!
Pros
Work at your own pace
Cons
Cold weather
Relatively easy work for the pay offered.
Driver (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNOctober 9, 2018
Overall, the job is very fair pay for the work put in. The pace is mostly set by your personal speed, so you can either take it easy, or speed through and have your job done super early.
Friendly people to work with, great job atmosphere
Driver (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIOctober 9, 2018
Due to the ever changing atmosphere (because of the driving) I really enjoyed this job. Never was in one place and got to explore new areas. My coworkers were awesome and made coming to work great
Cons
Long hours often
Many opportunities for advancement, great team members!
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNOctober 8, 2018
I work as a senior manager for Soldier Delivery and the employees are some of the best! Always willing to help & a lot of advancement opportunities! Myself, I started as a dispatcher, moved to driver manager, then senior driver manager, and was moved up to Station Manager. All of the managers and dispatchers below me were at one point drivers, so there is advancement opportunities here in Eagan as well as in other stations in other states.
Pros
Great culture, fabulous coworkers & opportunities
A team atmosphere
Manager (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIOctober 7, 2018
Flexible scheduling, adapting to situations, and understanding people matter the most is the environment we have here. We are part of history here in Grand Rapids and Soldier Delivery is a major positive part of it.
Love being a soldier!!!
Lead Driver/Trainer (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIOctober 5, 2018
My experience with Soldier has been awesome... i can get as many extra shifts opportunities as i would like and the staff we have make it easy to come into work. I’ve already referred multiple friends/family about the job and I look forward to continuing my work here!!
Pros
Great team to be a part of!!
Cons
Some of the routes could be better due to some of the stops not being in the most convenient order
Great teamwork enviroment
Driver Manager/Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIOctober 5, 2018
Great company with managers that truly care. It's a fast paced job so great for people that like to move. If you hate standing at an assembly job doing the same thing over and over, this could be the job for you.
Company Is Founded on Respect & Dignity for the Driver
Manager (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNOctober 4, 2018
Soldier believes that if they take care of their drivers, the driver will take care of the customer. They treat you well and really care - very family-like environment. They have a catch phrase that says "we may look different, but we are all family". Soldier embraces diversity.
Pros
Great management team that really cares
Cons
Amazon is growing fast
Good team but hours varies
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNMarch 20, 2018
A typical day start at 8 am. The end of the day varies depending of how many packages you are supposed to deliver going from 5 pm to 9 pm. Soldier delivery has a really good team.
Fast pace, be independent
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 26, 2018
Great people, get to work at my own pace, listen to music and be in the elements. I had good training and it was easy for me to get started. I was working two days after I applied. All I needed was a good driving record and decent work history. This job is not easy but it's rewarding and I stay in shape.
Pros
Weekly pay, benefits, I don't have anyone breathing over my shoulder, cool company, opportunity for advancement
Cons
Cold wet days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Soldier Delivery. Our community is ready to answer.