Soleil Management Employee Reviews

Second Family
AllSET Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 17, 2018
Working at Soleil Management is great. I feel like they are my second family. Not only do they want me to succeed. They help provide me the tools to do so. It really is an awesome place to work. So much opportunity. It's great.
Nice place to work.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Las vegasApril 5, 2018
You will enjoy working here. The pay is descent and benefits are good. There is always open positions to apply for they are flexible in working with your schedule.
Na
Owner Services Rep (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 2, 2018
I really dont have anything to say for the company. been with the company nearly almost a year. and i just feel bad that people who owns the timeshare pays alot of money and can not book there time
Pros
Na
Cons
na
I was very good at this job
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 14, 2018
This job was in my comfort zone I enjoyed collection. I also enjoy working with customers. The benefits where great with this company they offered paid vacation, health, dental and 401k which is important to me.
Rethink
Supervising Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 23, 2018
V/P needs to rethink of the safety of the managers working for them. Employees would laugh at you when the would go home at 5pm on a Friday and you had to work until your job was done as you helped during the work day.
Pros
Nothing pro about this company
Cons
Worked long hours while everyone went home at 5pm.
Higher than normal daily stresses
Front Desk Clerk / Relief Night Audit (Current Employee) –  Davenport, FLNovember 24, 2017
The Soleil Management Company controls and maintains the clubhouse and amenities at the resort, but not the vacation homes; these are privately owned and managed by 3rd party management companies. The general public does not understand that if there is a problem with a unit, we cannot perform repairs, create refunds or move them to new units. We perform the check ins and check outs, that is all. So you get screamed and yelled at a lot! In the end, you can generally get them some help by contacting the management companies and relaying the issue.
Pros
Great employees, competative pay
Cons
As written above
productive place to work
Owner Advantage Specialist (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 13, 2017
I enjoy working for sole Management in the process of my 8 years of being employed with the company I have learned a lot and have met many friends I have had many advancements and have earned many certificates of Excellence I would definitely recommend soleil management of a place to be employed
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Relaxed most of the time
Security (Current Employee) –  Lahaina, HIOctober 21, 2017
The company is OK for someone that does not want to grow. It has a relaxed atmosphere with many workers that are happy. Most of the workers are very friendly.
Pros
PTO for full time
Cons
short breaks
Leadership Handicapped
Corporate Manager of Training and Development (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 31, 2017
Lack of vision for growth of the business by C-Level Team. Career growth is limited due to lack of business strategies to acquire new opportunities for revenue that would yield employee elevation scenarios.
Great experience
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 12, 2016
The schedule is flexible and the atmosphere is fun and energetic. Working for this company has been a great opportunity and I'm grateful for the experience.
They could try harder to make their owners and employees happier.
Job Duties - Owner assistance (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 1, 2016
They do not always make you feel appreciated. they don't have good work ethic. I felt like they were underhanded and unfair a lot of the time. The benefits were horrible, and any chance of advancement was met with many hoops to jump through and not alot of compensation.
Good learning rate and nice work enviroment
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 7, 2015
This is a really good Enterprise. Management and co-workers are so skilled and capable and you can learn a lot from them.
excellent company to work for super hardworking employees
Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 3, 2015
Fun place to work very employee oriented good benefits great place to make friends for life. Management has open door policy.
They have a purpose, and a mission.
Inventory Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 14, 2015
Their purpose is by providing an unparalleled product, experience and always being mindful of our commitment to excellent service. Every employee can tell you the role he or she plays in achieving that purpose. They share information with employees, listen to their ideas (or better yet, actively seek out and act upon their ideas) and assume they are responsible enough to manage their own time.
Pros
401K match, Pto, The loyal dedicated employees.
Cons
Point System, No Support from management when its the busy season and lack of training material.
Overall a good place to work
Accounts Receivables Clerk (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 12, 2013
Soleil Management took me on with no experience and trained me in their Reservations Call center, where I learned countless amounts of information about the specifics of owning a timeshare. After five months I was promoted to a different department in the corporate office, where I learned how to document and post payment and about the financial upkeep of a company. My co-workers were always kind and helpful and made me feel like I belonged.
Pros
great peers
Cons
management makes rash decisions
Productive work place
Reservation Agent/Status Board Operator (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas ,NevadaMay 28, 2013
It is a good place to work.I learnt a lot about interpersonal relationships.It is a job that i enjoy a lot, because i can use my skills and abilities to do the job that i like.
Hard, rewarding work.
Life Guard  (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 30, 2013
It's much more difficult than working at another resort, there is not a moment to relax. You are picking up towels, trash, and children, and when you aren't cleaning to deck you're polishing the chrome guard stands. The pay is not worth the work load however.
Cons
30 Min Breaks, Constantly Busy, Uncooperative Bar, No free food, terrible discounts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Soleil Management. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about