Soleo Health Employee Reviews

Timely and detil oriented job.
Cash Application Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashua, NHMarch 16, 2019
I enjoy doing what I do but I am given no chance of further growth or advancement in pay. They are kind but they are not willing to teach anything new, and give many new projects without checking if you are capable of handing.
Pros
work from home if needed
Cons
little to no interaction with anyone else during the day
Don’t bother
Nurse (Former Employee) –  MaineMarch 4, 2019
You’re expected to do several different jobs at once. Communication was sorely lacking from management. You never knew if they were going to be in or when. Training is minimal and you mainly have to train yourself if you are to succeed. If you decide to join this organization, good luck. Don’t ever say you weren’t forewarned.
Pharmacy Tecnician
Lead Pharmacy Technician, CPhT (Current Employee) –  Fenton, MOFebruary 19, 2019
I felt Soleo had the family feel. Any problems they would make a point to resolve the issue in a timely manner. I truly miss working for them. Never felt I was out of the loop. Always felt I was doing team work.

The management of Soleo are amazing people.
Pros
Amazing support
Runnnnnn!
Employee (Former Employee) –  USAFebruary 12, 2019
Nothing is ever good enough. Beware of management. If your a threat they will lie to hold you back. You train yourself, no in-services, no additional training. What you do to improve is all on you.

This is not a EMR company. They still do alot of filing and their is no chance of them changing
not a good company to work for
Infusion Nurse (Former Employee) –  Novi, MIJanuary 3, 2019
Soleo was not a good company to work for. Management was poor or non existing. Work hours were given according to their picks of employees. No room for advancement or even full or part time positions. Only internal office workers were made full time and not nurses after 3 years of promises. communicated all patient needs and concerns through personal cell phones with no reimbursement.
Pros
it was a paying job but offered no benefits for the nurses
Cons
did not value nurses for their work
Patient Focused Company
Field Nurse (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 21, 2018
Soleo Health puts their focus, time and effort into the best patient care possible. This care of the individual transcends to their employees in regards to flexibility of schedule and moral support.

I typically log into the company site to schedule emails and notifications of new patients on my schedule and/or changes to my schedule. I then coordinate my week calling my patients at least 24 hours in advance to schedule appointments barring in mind any labs I am required to draw. Between appointments and charting I go the office and work on discharge communications, chart audits, coordinating employee competency tests, researching and accumulating data for focus monitors and quality improvement measures, and add the results of the data analysis to my quarterly reports that are presented to quarterly meeting with branch managers regarding existing areas of improvement or new found areas.
Pros
KInd, understanding, and supportive staff, flexible schedule
Cons
poor medical and retirement benefits, no paid training, undergoing a hiring and promotion freeze
Horrible, TOXIC Environment
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Canton, MADecember 16, 2018
Soleo Health/ Biomed is a horrible, startup company:

A. High Deductible Health and Dental Insurance

B. High Turnover rate.

C. No Training with high expectations

D. No career advancement.

E. 3 weeks of PTO vacation time but don't expect to use it because this place is always short-staffed

F. 401k plan is a joke

G. No job security

H. Management are always in each others throats. I mean its a daily thing. It creates a poor atmosphere
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
everything
Productive and rewarding work place
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  United StatesDecember 13, 2018
Working at Soleo Health was highly rewarding in several ways. Your actions can be seen directly in providing great care for patients. From the top down, the company has a great philosophy and management style.
Pros
Management Style
Cons
Small company with a lot of competition
Great benefits, poor management
Pharmacy Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Canton, MASeptember 28, 2018
Work Life Balance: 5/5
Everyone works office hours, so work life balance was good.

Compensation/Benefits: 4/5
Compensation was good. Benefits were good, however I subtracted a star as they only offer a High Deductible plan with HSA/HRA. No PPO option. They offer paid tuition after 6 months, however I was promised they contributed to 401k, upon onboarding it was explained 401k contribution is not guaranteed at any percentage. At the end of the year, they decide if they can afford to contribute and without telling what percentage, just do it. This is hidden from all benefits documents. Medical, Dental, Vision, LIfe & AD. They offer a telehealth package.15 Days vacation,

Job Security/Advancement: 1/5
Advancement unlikely, they are a small company, the role you are hired in, is the role you will likely always be in. No Job security, They consider following up with you about job performance verbally (other places consider this a natural part of training) a verbal write up. They don't tell you it is, don't have you sign anything. But next time they want to talk about "job performance" they will hand you a paper with dates they pulled you aside and talked with you on places of improvement as verbal write ups.

Management/Job Culture: 2/5
Absolutely no indept training. No training papers, no followup. instead they believe in "hands on training" where they throw you in the job, tell you what you should do, might need to do, they might want you do to eventually and in 2 months when you've been going along the routine a couple times with the manager
  more... for 2 months, they complain you haven't done the things they told you the first day they might want you to do/help with eventually, without ever following up or poisoning out things like a true trainer would, instead they watch you "fail" every day without pointing out any issues they have or what routine they'd like you to have. It's convoluted.
Management constantly fights with each other, when I say constantly I mean, every, single day. There are too many chiefs in the kitchen for these daily meetings and none of them particularly get along. They talk in circles to each other. Does not create a good atmosphere.
They do not reward initiative or inventive thinking, it is just assumed of you if you do it. If someone complements you, you may hear a comment about it, but do not truly receive recognition.
Work emails blast all times of day, often towards you when you are not at work, there is a law in process for Massachusetts to make this illegal, so might want to watch out for that.

Overall: 3/5
Pros
Occasional Free Lunch, Benefits, Compensation
Cons
Job Culture, Management, No Training with High Expectations
Terrible Company
Associate (Former Employee) –  NoviSeptember 27, 2018
Very disjointed company. Poor unprofessional leadership that doesn’t care about their employees. This company has a high turnover rate due to the toxic culture.
Cons
Toxic
Poor Management
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Anytown, PAAugust 2, 2018
You will never advance, you will be told how poorly you perform on a daily basis. Benefits are terrible. Managers are friends with HR so no way to report issues. Utter chaos.
Lots of autonomy and great coworkers
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHJune 13, 2018
Territory Managers are treated very well here. The salary and commission is above average and your team mates are stellar! Everyone in the office from the warehouse manager to the Operations manager cares about driving sales and providing the best possible care for the patients.
The only downside is that there isn't much loyalty when your numbers are down. You're pretty quickly put on an improvement plan and laid off if you can't get your numbers back up in 30 days. It can be a high pressure environment in that regard.
Pros
Great coworkers and team; flexibility in schedule
Cons
High demand quotas
You had to be apart of the family .
Intake Specialist (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 11, 2018
You couldn't be a Christian you had to be a cut-throat person and be apart of the hanging out with the boss. I'm a person that want to be a team player that is connected with the Job I applied for . I don't mind working overtime but not on a weekly base. This is a small company that is based off of friends and family, If you are not one of them please do not apply to this company.
Shut up and work
Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 7, 2018
Your opinion does not matter when working with some RBLs. The pay is great but when you are not happy about your work environment you can careless about your pay check.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Branch Ran by RBL who sometimes have no knowledge of financials
Always new things to learn
IG Resource Center Intake Clearance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXDecember 4, 2017
Most of the upper management has a pretty open door policy. Everyone is easy to work with. Management tries to make sure the processes are streamlined so we can do our jobs as efficiently as possible.
Pros
Work remotely
Approachable, dedicated and team environment
Nurse Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 13, 2017
My experience with Soleo Health has been truly wonderful, working with a team of dedicated, experienced professionals. Leadership is approachable, easy to talk to, and experienced. Our team works together to put our patients first. I have never worked with such dedicated, hard working individuals such as these. Love my Soleo Health family.
Pros
Team approach
Experienced and entrepreneurial management team
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 10, 2017
Soleo is a really great place to work. The executive leadership team is very seasoned, down to earth, responsive and approachable. I love the culture because the philosophy is that corporate is there to support the field and I really agree with that. Soleo is growing in a very competitive environment, competing against the "big box" companies. The branches are very responsive and agile, particularly in comparison with the large, impersonal companies out there.
Pros
seasoned leadership corporately and at the branch level, fun environment, strong service level, good benefits
Excellent place to work
Territory Manager, RN (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaNovember 7, 2017
I've worked for Soleo Health for over 3 years. I find leadership to be easy to communicate with and approachable. I love my job at Soleo, and love my coworkers like family. It's not an easy industry (home infusion) but I work with an elite group of nurses, pharmacist and reimbursement leaders that give excellent patient care.
Pros
Great leadership
I would not recommend employment with Soleo
Infusion nurse sales/liaison (Current Employee) –  Canton, MANovember 1, 2017
Too many cons and not enough pros. Start up company with no support and no team playing or communication with management. Culture is none, you are on your own, no training and a lazy environment.
management horrible
Nurse Liaison (Former Employee) –  Elmhurst, ILAugust 21, 2017
nurse manager horrible
she made multiple mistakes, never trained her employees took no responsibility & threw her team under the bus
upper level no better
regional director didn't live in state was suppose to come in every other week, but didn't
he was no help, only worried about the bottom dollar not what manager was doing or about patient safety
went to head of HR still NO HELP!!!