Soleo Health Employee Reviews

Lots of autonomy and great coworkers
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHJune 13, 2018
Territory Managers are treated very well here. The salary and commission is above average and your team mates are stellar! Everyone in the office from the warehouse manager to the Operations manager cares about driving sales and providing the best possible care for the patients.
The only downside is that there isn't much loyalty when your numbers are down. You're pretty quickly put on an improvement plan and laid off if you can't get your numbers back up in 30 days. It can be a high pressure environment in that regard.
Pros
Great coworkers and team; flexibility in schedule
Cons
High demand quotas
You had to be apart of the family .
Intake Specialist (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 11, 2018
You couldn't be a Christian you had to be a cut-throat person and be apart of the hanging out with the boss. I'm a person that want to be a team player that is connected with the Job I applied for . I don't mind working overtime but not on a weekly base. This is a small company that is based off of friends and family, If you are not one of them please do not apply to this company.
Shut up and work
Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 7, 2018
Your opinion does not matter when working with some RBLs. The pay is great but when you are not happy about your work environment you can careless about your pay check.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Branch Ran by RBL who sometimes have no knowledge of financials
Approachable, dedicated and team environment
Nurse Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 13, 2017
My experience with Soleo Health has been truly wonderful, working with a team of dedicated, experienced professionals. Leadership is approachable, easy to talk to, and experienced. Our team works together to put our patients first. I have never worked with such dedicated, hard working individuals such as these. Love my Soleo Health family.
Pros
Team approach
Experienced and entrepreneurial management team
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 10, 2017
Soleo is a really great place to work. The executive leadership team is very seasoned, down to earth, responsive and approachable. I love the culture because the philosophy is that corporate is there to support the field and I really agree with that. Soleo is growing in a very competitive environment, competing against the "big box" companies. The branches are very responsive and agile, particularly in comparison with the large, impersonal companies out there.
Pros
seasoned leadership corporately and at the branch level, fun environment, strong service level, good benefits
Excellent place to work
Territory Manager, RN (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaNovember 7, 2017
I've worked for Soleo Health for over 3 years. I find leadership to be easy to communicate with and approachable. I love my job at Soleo, and love my coworkers like family. It's not an easy industry (home infusion) but I work with an elite group of nurses, pharmacist and reimbursement leaders that give excellent patient care.
Pros
Great leadership
I would not recommend employment with Soleo
Infusion nurse sales/liaison (Current Employee) –  Canton, MANovember 1, 2017
Too many cons and not enough pros. Start up company with no support and no team playing or communication with management. Culture is none, you are on your own, no training and a lazy environment.
management horrible
Nurse Liaison (Former Employee) –  Elmhurst, ILAugust 21, 2017
nurse manager horrible
she made multiple mistakes, never trained her employees took no responsibility & threw her team under the bus
upper level no better
regional director didn't live in state was suppose to come in every other week, but didn't
he was no help, only worried about the bottom dollar not what manager was doing or about patient safety
went to head of HR still NO HELP!!!
A Start Up Home Infusion Company
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  USAAugust 14, 2017
Soleo is a great place to work as long as you have the necessary contracts to compete in a very competitive speciality pharmacy arena. In many locations they have that advantage, but in some areas around the country they do not. The company does provide the Territory Managers with the autonomy to create and run their own business. Soleo is a very different company from location to location.
Pros
Flexible and Creative
Cons
Lack of Managed Care Contracts and reimbursement obstacles
I supported over 17 branches from The New England states to California
Reimbursement System Adminstator (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 16, 2017
My position has many roles from loading contracts into our database to troubleshooting payer issues. My days very from calls, join me trainings and depending on the highest priority impacting one of our locations.
Pros
Traveling
Cons
Never enough hours in the day
Branch manager micromanaged pharmacy
Director of Pharmacy (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 26, 2017
Pharmacy operations manager was not allowed to manage her staff, make minimal decisions about pharmacy and managed unrealistic patient load, inadequate staff was provided to the pharmacy
Pros
flexible hours, pharmacy staff was great to work with
Supportive team!
Infusion RN (Current Employee) –  New JerseyApril 4, 2017
People work really well together. Smaller company, but more personable.
Really AWESOME patient care!
98% positive feedback from patients. That's incredible in this fast paced environment.

Good supportive learning environment..
Pros
Flexible scheduling, no call or weekends unless you want
Cons
Pay and benefits
Horrible People!
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 13, 2016
Snakes, would be the best way to describe the upper management team here. Not good people and a horrific company in reference to processing referrals and customer service.
Pros
Cons
Not kind people across the board.
Excellent Growth Taking place at this company
Territory Manager / Immunology (Current Employee) –  Canton, MASeptember 25, 2016
Learning to wear many hats and get referrals with minimal training and over site. Finding own leads and contacts through the internet and network connections.

The most difficult part of the job is not getting the referrals - it is not having them covered with local managed care such as NHP and HPHC., therefore we have to give them away to another company such as Option Care.
Pros
Working Hardin the field with little supervision.
Cons
Not good benefits due to being a small company.
Great Work/Life Balance
Accounts Payable Associate (Current Employee) –  Nashua, NHApril 5, 2016
Managers are very understanding about the Work/ Life balance of all employees. The stress factor is very low and the days seem to go by fast. There is enough work to do to keep busy, but not an over-whelming amount where you are not able to get everything done.