Soleo Health Culture reviews

Terrible Company
Associate (Former Employee) –  NoviSeptember 27, 2018
Very disjointed company. Poor unprofessional leadership that doesn’t care about their employees. This company has a high turnover rate due to the toxic culture.
Cons
Toxic
You had to be apart of the family .
Intake Specialist (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 11, 2018
You couldn't be a Christian you had to be a cut-throat person and be apart of the hanging out with the boss. I'm a person that want to be a team player that is connected with the Job I applied for . I don't mind working overtime but not on a weekly base. This is a small company that is based off of friends and family, If you are not one of them please do not apply to this company.
Cons
Approachable, dedicated and team environment
Nurse Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 13, 2017
My experience with Soleo Health has been truly wonderful, working with a team of dedicated, experienced professionals. Leadership is approachable, easy to talk to, and experienced. Our team works together to put our patients first. I have never worked with such dedicated, hard working individuals such as these. Love my Soleo Health family.
Pros
Team approach
Experienced and entrepreneurial management team
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 10, 2017
Soleo is a really great place to work. The executive leadership team is very seasoned, down to earth, responsive and approachable. I love the culture because the philosophy is that corporate is there to support the field and I really agree with that. Soleo is growing in a very competitive environment, competing against the "big box" companies. The branches are very responsive and agile, particularly in comparison with the large, impersonal companies out there.
Pros
seasoned leadership corporately and at the branch level, fun environment, strong service level, good benefits
I would not recommend employment with Soleo
Infusion nurse sales/liaison (Current Employee) –  Canton, MANovember 1, 2017
Too many cons and not enough pros. Start up company with no support and no team playing or communication with management. Culture is none, you are on your own, no training and a lazy environment.
A Start Up Home Infusion Company
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  USAAugust 14, 2017
Soleo is a great place to work as long as you have the necessary contracts to compete in a very competitive speciality pharmacy arena. In many locations they have that advantage, but in some areas around the country they do not. The company does provide the Territory Managers with the autonomy to create and run their own business. Soleo is a very different company from location to location.
Pros
Flexible and Creative
Cons
Lack of Managed Care Contracts and reimbursement obstacles