Soliant Employee Reviews

Wonderful experience.
Physician Assistant (Current Employee) –  Poteau, OKNovember 10, 2018
Physician Assistant . This is my second employment with Soliant and I have scheduled my third. You can be as involved as you want in choising your housing and flight details or they are happy to make the arrangements for you. My recruter gave me her personal number and I was able to contact her with any issues which were immediately resolved.

I have worked with other locum companies and this one is by far the best to date.
Dishonest
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Florida State, FLNovember 7, 2018
Recruiter stated pay would be one thing, then offered less..way too low for Nurse Practitioners. Stay away, they’re taking advantage of Florida NP’s!!
Pros
Cons
Pay
As a temporary placement position it worked out fine.
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GAOctober 30, 2018
I worked as a temporary contractor to several different facilities under Soliant. They were always respectful of my preferences as it pertained to my requested hours and personal needs for time at home. They negotiated the transition from a temporary to permanent employee.
racist company specially Respiratory therapy hire individual
RT (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaSeptember 29, 2018
racist company, more interested individual race and ethnicity than talent and work ethic. this company is not worthy to work for and i wouldnt encourage anyone to apply.
This is a Recruiter Health Professionals
Pharmacy Technician II (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 26, 2018
My contact person at Soliant Health was always very pleasant, cordial and very professional. The assignments that I was given by Soliant Health were always different which made me a better technician because I was learning different processes within the different Hospital settings.
Advocates for their employees
Travel nurse (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LASeptember 5, 2018
Soliant is a nursing travel agency. All they did was work out my contracts with the hospitals in which I worked. They were great to work for/with and did everything they could to help make things easy for me. I would absolutely contact them if I were to pursue travel nursing again in the future.
na
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 2, 2018
I mostly covered hospital and helped get set up for the JACO inspections. Travel out of state meet great people then I got off the road because they wouldn't give me a raise for being with them for a while. This was Cardinal Health first then got bought out by Soliant. I always had the locations ask for me to come back and help out. But, I was not working anymore with them since I was given any incentives to stay not pay increase.
Pros
get to travel to different states
Cons
no raises
Good Company
Pharmacy Technician - CPhT (Former Employee) –  Sites, CAJuly 26, 2018
My handlers at Soliant were good.
I have no negative comments about Soliant itself
The only negative is that steady work is challenging,
due not to the company but the nature of working
for a Registry.
I would recommend Soliant to any Pharmacy Tech
or anyone in the Healthcare Field, as they service
almost all branches of it.
The recruiting team was slow on return
SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST (Former Employee) –  Southern CaliforniaJuly 23, 2018
The recruiting team was slow on finding jobs and often dropped the ball on follow up with some potential employers. However, other than this issue, the pay was fair and people were personable.
Fine for Medical Staff NOT for Educational Staff!
TVI (Former Employee) –  MissouriJuly 9, 2018
This place is a medical staffing agency. They have no business trying to contract out teachers. Poor business practices NO teacher support. They scoop up more contracts than they can handle at half the price the original TVI was paid. Districts think they are getting a deal. But I've seen lots of uncertified people placed in schools. I've also seen major lawsuits result from this.
Pros
Cons
Tons
Not recommended
Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  Dover, DEJuly 9, 2018
My contact person at this company made errors with my pay twice during the two years I worked with them and put minimal effort into correcting them. The medical insurance is unaffordable if you need to include children or a spouse.
Loved it
COTA/L (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJuly 6, 2018
I enjoyed my position with soliant and always found the support I needed! The staff is very helpful and the process runs smoothly. I would work for them again and again.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
No raise after ten years.
I absolutely loved working for Soliant Health
OR Travel RN (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 2, 2018
My recruiter Steve Yang was the best recruiter I could ever imagine having!!! He really works hard to find you what you need and want. He is awesome, I just can’t say enough about him!
Not a funplace to work.
Special Education Teacher (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 23, 2018
Not a good experience. No collaboration. Did not enjoy working. The hardest part of the job was not having anyone to talk to The most enjoyable part was time to leave..
Great place to work with unlimited earning potential
Sr. Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 19, 2018
Soliant was a great place to work every day. The group of people employed there were fun, honest and hard-working employees. I have only great things to say about all of them. A typical day at work was as rewarding as I wanted to make it. If I worked hard, I was compensated for it. If I didn't, I knew my commissions would show the same. The management team at Soliant was always fair and I had no problems with any of them. They were available whenever I had questions and I appreciated that. I've worked at a number of sales-related firms and I feel this was one of the best.
Pros
unlimited earning potential
Cons
cubicle environment
Soliant is a class act in contract work
agency travel tech (Former Employee) –  Talwquah OkJune 13, 2018
This was my first travel job. I worked mostly in chmmistry but assisted in all areas of the lab. I had problems finding a place to stay at first but finally found a great place.
Pros
Medical Technnology jobs
Cons
Usually too far from my home
I love the independence of the job
Pharmacy Technician Float (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 8, 2018
My contact person was very hands.on and made sure I had work...I don't know too much about the company, and it's motto. I do know, that I enjoyed meeting new people @ the different sites.
I worked as a travel RN so I was contracted to hospitals.
Travel Interventional Radiology RN (Current Employee) –  Tennessee, South Carolina, and GeorgiaJune 3, 2018
I loved my recruiter. They kept their promises and if something went wrong, they made it right.
I always recommend them to my fellow travelers. It’s been an overall positive experience.
Pros
Recruiter
Cons
Pay may not be as much as other companies
placement in a job I loved
Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Marianna, FLJune 2, 2018
Compensation adequate but when you work with a population you love to serve it makes all the difference in the world. Variety of positions and locations to choose from.
Pros
worked no holidays
Cons
poor communication
Great Travel Company
Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  Lennox, CAMay 31, 2018
My recruiter spent a lot time researching for my job and found me exactly what I wanted. The hardest part about being a traveler at times is finding housing, but the stipend was comparable for that.
Pros
Good staff
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Soliant. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight