Soliant Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Fine for Medical Staff NOT for Educational Staff!
TVI (Former Employee) –  MissouriJuly 9, 2018
This place is a medical staffing agency. They have no business trying to contract out teachers. Poor business practices NO teacher support. They scoop up more contracts than they can handle at half the price the original TVI was paid. Districts think they are getting a deal. But I've seen lots of uncertified people placed in schools. I've also seen major lawsuits result from this.
Pros
Cons
Tons
Not recommended
Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  Dover, DEJuly 9, 2018
My contact person at this company made errors with my pay twice during the two years I worked with them and put minimal effort into correcting them. The medical insurance is unaffordable if you need to include children or a spouse.
I absolutely loved working for Soliant Health
OR Travel RN (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 2, 2018
My recruiter Steve Yang was the best recruiter I could ever imagine having!!! He really works hard to find you what you need and want. He is awesome, I just can’t say enough about him!
Not a funplace to work.
Special Education Teacher (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 23, 2018
Not a good experience. No collaboration. Did not enjoy working. The hardest part of the job was not having anyone to talk to The most enjoyable part was time to leave..
Great place to work with unlimited earning potential
Sr. Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 19, 2018
Soliant was a great place to work every day. The group of people employed there were fun, honest and hard-working employees. I have only great things to say about all of them. A typical day at work was as rewarding as I wanted to make it. If I worked hard, I was compensated for it. If I didn't, I knew my commissions would show the same. The management team at Soliant was always fair and I had no problems with any of them. They were available whenever I had questions and I appreciated that. I've worked at a number of sales-related firms and I feel this was one of the best.
Pros
unlimited earning potential
Cons
cubicle environment
Soliant is a class act in contract work
agency travel tech (Former Employee) –  Talwquah OkJune 13, 2018
This was my first travel job. I worked mostly in chmmistry but assisted in all areas of the lab. I had problems finding a place to stay at first but finally found a great place.
Pros
Medical Technnology jobs
Cons
Usually too far from my home
I love the independence of the job
Pharmacy Technician Float (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 8, 2018
My contact person was very hands.on and made sure I had work...I don't know too much about the company, and it's motto. I do know, that I enjoyed meeting new people @ the different sites.
I worked as a travel RN so I was contracted to hospitals.
Travel Interventional Radiology RN (Current Employee) –  Tennessee, South Carolina, and GeorgiaJune 3, 2018
I loved my recruiter. They kept their promises and if something went wrong, they made it right.
I always recommend them to my fellow travelers. It’s been an overall positive experience.
Pros
Recruiter
Cons
Pay may not be as much as other companies
placement in a job I loved
Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Marianna, FLJune 2, 2018
Compensation adequate but when you work with a population you love to serve it makes all the difference in the world. Variety of positions and locations to choose from.
Pros
worked no holidays
Cons
poor communication
Great Travel Company
Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  Lennox, CAMay 31, 2018
My recruiter spent a lot time researching for my job and found me exactly what I wanted. The hardest part about being a traveler at times is finding housing, but the stipend was comparable for that.
Pros
Good staff
Decent Travel Nurse Company
Agency Nurse (Former Employee) –  MultipleMay 30, 2018
Never had any issues, good group to work with if you get a good coordinator. Benefits depend on the contract, used their tuition reimbursement several times easily.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Dependent on open contracts
Licensed Specialist in School Psychology (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 7, 2018
Love working here at Soliant. I highly recommend this company. I never have to worry about problems...Soliant always manages things. They were very helpful when we were buying a house as well. My recruiter is someone I can trust to do what is in my best interest.
Pros
Great management, good pay and benefits
Cons
Not always sure of assignments
good company
Clincal Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Florida City, FLApril 12, 2018
offer good work life balance flexibility to be able to accommodate your changing schedule, company work with you to make sure you are happy and engaged
it is a temp company
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 11, 2018
I was sometimes given longer term assignments but sometime is was day to day. its hard to not know if you are going to work next week. The weeks can be very flexible.
I love working for them
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 24, 2018
I love it. They are a nice company to work for. They get me to places that I love to work at. They are a nice group of people I can get in touch with them right a way. I have no problem. They always answers all my questions.
general
Nurse Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GAMarch 8, 2018
You're paid a base wage and most of the income would come from commission. The people I worked with were great. I just didn't feel I was using my nursing skills and was very unfulfilled.
UAB is a great hospital
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMarch 4, 2018
In the Birmingham market, UAB Hospital is the best place to work in my opinion. They follow evidence-based practice and are up to date with current treatment guidelines.
Agency Technician
Certified Pharmacy Technician and IV certified (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 17, 2018
I work as a agency technician for Soliant. My impression of the agency supervisor's talking to them on the phone is very pleasant. I met the supervisor in person n she's very nice I value my time working for them
Pros
Good hours
A Very On Top company
Bilingual School Psychologist (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaFebruary 9, 2018
Soliant is 100% in the know of finding a workplace for a client. Their management of paperwork is excellent. The hardest part of the job is the mountain of paperwork required from the client at the start, most enjoyable is the client/management connection.
Pros
Traveler's program
Great
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 21, 2018
Soliant Health was a great place to work. I had a positive experience. They provide you with a lot of knowledge, tools, and opportunities to be successful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Soliant. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight