Soliant

United States249 reviews

recruitercontractplacementassignmentpharmacyagencytravelavail

Great SLP Contract

Featured review

Soliant selected this as a representative review
Soliant was a great company to work for when starting your SLP career. I was able to work for several school districts easily because Soliant coordinated the interviews and connected with districts on my behalf. They help with licensure, arrange for interviews with school districts, and provide good supervision.

Pros

Great communication and school districts

Cons

Contract work not permanent work

Good communication and pay

Good rates, I had a good recruiter so my experience matched. Good communication, top rates and always got paid on time. They send gifts periodically which was a nice touch

Soliant insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things

Great communication

The company was great to work with. My recruiter was so nice and always checked in on me. Pay was great also. The placement didn’t workout so that the only reason I left

They Lie in Contracts

I was supposed to receive a guaranteed minimum for my hours at a school. Coming from healthcare, that meant regardless of census, you were paid your guarantee. I had only about 14 hours worth of work on a part time contract (23 hours guaranteed) and they wouldn't pay out the guarantee. Not sure why they called it a guarantee at that point.

What is the best part of working at Soliant?Remote work What is the most stressful part about working at Soliant?Ever changing recruiters What is the work environment and culture like at SoliantHealthcare?Work from home, lack of team communication What is a typical day like for you at Soliant?8 plus hours per day, but only paid for 7.5 hours

Weekly paychecks are the best thing here, low hourly rates and non supportive

There was much missed communication and the recruiters were changed without telling me. It took them so long to get a background check that the school had to step in and do it so that I could begin working. Noone ever knew that I had issues because they don't connect with the client after being hired. Hourly rate is low

Pros

weekly paycheck

Cons

No supervisor

Good

It was Good very great environment will work again most definitely will work again good for high school jobs or first time job had a nice time serving

I have a great recruiter

The reason I like this company is it makes it easy to find a job, contract work has its pros and cons, but I really really like my recruiter and I think that makes the most impact on how I feel about the company itself.

Was a travler they pay well and treat you fair. My recruiter was very professional.

There was no bad experience.They try to keep you working. They are one of the best nurse traveling companies I’ve worked for so far. I like how they don’t let health care facilities low ball with pay .some agencies like to accept low pay.

Good, some travel required

Working at Soliant was fantastic, they were always available to answer my questions and they worked hard to find cases that fit with my preferred schedule. They didn’t always have assignments for me within my area but I didn’t mind the occasional travel.I would’ve been happy to stay with Soliant longer, but I received an offer to work at a practice in a great area I like, and I simply couldn’t turn down that opportunity.

Everything you could ask for!

With there being so many different contract companies for speech pathologists to choose from, it is hard to know which company to go with. I am so glad I went with Soliant! Each person on my team has been super helpful and friendly throughout my time here. They found me a job within the area that I wanted to work and it was a perfect fit. They offer a lot of incentives like referral bonuses, benefits, and 401Ks to name a few. I am so happy I went with Soliant as my contract company!

Overall good place to work

Good place to work. Might be short term, as hospitals are slowing down in agency RT usage. My recruiter also needs to be more knowledgeable about the policies, seems like she always has to ask her boss and get back to me.

Depends on your recruiter

Great place to start if you are a new grad in search of your first role. My recruiter was helpful and attentive. Assignment vary so it depends on your needs and expectations.

Fun to travel

I started traveling 3 years ago with another travel agency. Since then I just been going with the flow on whichever company fits my needs. Soliant isn't a bad company and the pay isn't too bad for cnas.

Very responsive, easy to work with

Great company. Nothing bad to say at all. Organized, responsive, friendly. Talking to recruiter was like talking to a friend. Took stress out of application process and regularly followed up.

Great company to work for, sometimes there will be miscues between the contracting agency and the company.

My requirements are pretty basic, pay me on time and give me the tools to succeed. And this company does that and them some. As far as contracting agencies go they have been my favorite by far.

Pros

Great pay, great schedule

Cons

Contract

Good culture, friendly

Friendly people. Micromanaged intensely, have to meet weekly metrics, threatened with being fired if not met. Continuously have to check in with management, lack of trust in employees by upper management, high turnover rate

Meeting a lot of great people

Fun job working at different locations with new people on a regular basis. It sounded overwhelming at first but I feel that I’ve learned a lot more from working in different settings than I would have if I were stationed at one pharmacy.

Amazing company with an incredible mission

This company has so much to offer! They have good benefits and the leadership is amazing. They're caring and true to their mission statement they really do strive to bring out the best in you!

CPT at Soliant

Good pay and a wonderful support team. I loved my job but unfortunately had to leave due to personal reasons. I really look forward to finding another position with this company as soon as I can.

Productive workplace with opportunity to make very good money

Great place to work and get your foot in the door. You start out on a base salary but it is very easy to get raises. Management is very nice and truly wants you to be successful. I do wish we had more work from home day options starting out.

Pros

Commission and Management

Cons

Work-life balance, flexibility

Common questions about Soliant

Answered by current and former employees at Soliant

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Soliant. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.8Personal Development
4.1Career Opportunities
2.1Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight