Soliant
Information from Soliant:

Soliant Employee Reviews

United States163 reviews
Busy Place
You have to really know your stuff at this company. I learned you have to be on time, management don't accept you being a few minutes tardy and they always believe the person who had been there the longest which is not an enjoyable experience. The work culture at some places they sent me is not there because they don't treat you as a team player in most cases your the new kid on the block and you'll never will be able to fit in. The hardest part at this job is going from place to place and learning the computer programs at the different places and nobody feel like teaching you how to use there programs. 2018-2019 experience was great, but 2019-2020 year was not so enjoyable.
Unethical and underhanded recruitment tactics
They submitted me for jobs I didnt authorize.
I am 100% serious and this happened to me at least 3 times. Then if you have a bad negotiation, they will try to ruin your reputation through their human resources network. Soliant is run by the biggest snakes in pharmacy recruitment. Plenty of other professional recruiters in other companies to choose from. Dont waste your time with these liars. Soliant advertises alot of false job postings to bait people into clicking as well. I am glad I am at another company and wished I had done so earlier.
Cons
Liars and
Quick response time
I love working with Soliant, they pay on time and fair, they are in constant communication with you about how your placement is and they and quick to help with anything you need help with.
Staffing is nice
Staff was accommodating even the hospital I worked at was short staff but some technicians you have to keep up with they are doing and watch a couple of pharmacist try to get you to do there work
Great on the outside
Soliant is a great company to work for if you are a proven recruiter. Leads are hard to come by, and what leads you do acquire usually get stolen by more experienced recruiters. Managers are more worried about flirting among themselves than being with their teams. They say that they will work with you until you hit your goals, but there is definitely a time limit on that and they will simply let you go if you don't improve fast enough.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Would not recommend. Pay is below subpar. Kind managers. Just the compensation is below subpar. I have nothing else positive to say about this company
Soliant is a great place to work
Unlike most agencies, Soliant requires that both Recruiting and Marketing duties are performed. For the amount of work required, I would recommend that they raise the salaries and really compensate their Sales staff. Otherwise, it is an amazing company to work for. The management team is involved and connected with staff.
One of the best companies for Travel Pharmacy
Aggressive, well managed with lots of accounts and relationships in the industry. Account managers communicate with staff and are very professional and ethical.
Pleasant company to work for
Recruiters are great listeners and good at resourcing and getting answers. They truly try to keep everyone happy and easy to talk to. Flexible and easy to approach.
Work life balance
With Soliant you are able to choose the location you choose to travel to and wether or not you except the pay package for the job location.my recruiter was awesome and if I ever decided to travel again I would definitely reach out to this comoany agin.
From a PharmD, Avoid these snake oil salesmen
This company are like used car salesmen. Shoddy service but with a smile. I went to a level 1 trauma hospital in the bay area, california and they didn't complete their paperwork so I got sent home and assignment canceled. Worse is I didn't get compensated for months. While on another assignment near the Oregon border, they tried to decrease my pay even tho I had it in writing. If I didn't threaten to sue I would still be playing phone tag. I learned alot about hr blackmail tips and warning signs from this company. This was all while I was oncall with a hospital that doesn't know how to use pyxis machines. They will blackmail the hr department you work at by leaving more messages with the hr department or leave a nasty review if things don't go their way. When I tried to complain to hr and the director, I gave them more opportunities to blackmail me. All of a sudden ur for my new company is getting anonymous tips from a recruiting agency about my supposedly bad review.. if I have a bad review, you tell it to me directly. Ther are plenty of other recruiting agencies that are professional and give similar rates and benefits. Protect yourself and avoid these scam artists. Blessings
Thanks for always taking care of me
Fabulous agency. Wonderful recruiter, matt, that ALWAYS keeps me informed and on the hunt for my next assignment. Truly a genuine person that cares about his staff. You rock!!
Good management
Easy communication and always willing to provide better services and make your work easier, salary is good but It could be better. The hire process is easy .
Great company, not many leads.
I've been employed by the company for three years as a floating pharmacy technician. When I do have work, it is great. Contracts can be scarce and leave you feeling very little job security.
Pros
Pay, workplace culture, company contact
Cons
No benefits, very few contracts
Loved working different locations
i always loved working different locations and settings with Soliant. i learned that i have to get skills in different things and not just a certain setting
Productive and Fun work place with team building events like bowling and kickball
It's cool environment to work in everyday.
You can get in your own head at times.

Be on time to work

Everybody is friendly

Positive attitude coming in the door

Find something that motivates you

Stand up from time to time if you have too
I taught at a high school
I taught Special Education in grades 9-12 to high school students.

The school's technology department was overworked, and I had trouble maintaining my lap top and desk top computer.

I learned more about how to teach Algebra.

I thoroughly enjoyed teaching Language Arts to the students assigned to my classroom.
Superior to other like minded businesses.
Having worked for other placement service companies I have found Soliant to be far superior in all aspects. The staff is professional and competent and works hard to service their clients.

I would recommend working with and for this company.
Good
Enjoyed working at the facility.Received a good deal of mentoring. the position involved performing pre checks on the incoming prescriptions. The position might involve paging the physician. Sometimes you would have to track down the physicians pager number.
great place to work
thoroughly enjoyed my time there. Work hard and you will have a great experience as well. Make sure to ask questions if you are having any issues during training.
Great pay
I felt I always made a fair wage. All problems were addresses right away. Mileage reimbursement plus very good compensation package. 401k inaurwance and other benefits.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Soliant. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
2.5
InHerSight Score
2.1Personal Development
3.6Career Opportunities
2.2Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight