Soliant
Happiness rating is 76 out of 100

Soliant Employee Reviews

Soliant insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose

Good place to work and really enjoyed it, learned many experience at this place and the people who work there are friendly and helpful. I really recommended this place.

Pros

Benefits, flexible schedule

Cons

Too much overtime

Recruiters communicate well and responsive when contacted.

Company had several contracting jobs available. Recruiters did a good job matching my skill and interest to position. Ongoing communications made you feel supported and recruiter always returned calls in a timely fashion.

Pros

Recruiters communicate regularly

Cons

As a contractor the overall financial benefits are limited.

Poor pay/Tricked into contract

This company is out to low-ball pay. They will make you think they are giving you a fair pay without telling you the details. The companies they work for will pay more directly if you work for them. This staffing company does not pay what the position should really pay. If you try to work with the actual company instead of Soliant, they will not allow you to. Even if you have not signed any papers or contract. Stay away. Look at the job itself with the actual company. Staffing companies are no good. Soliant will fool you to get what they want, which is to underpay you.

Pay could be better

Pay was quite low for being a travel therapist. I enjoyed the placement, but had many issues with Soliant paying on time and the full amount I was owed. I'm still owed "bonus" money and haven't seen a dime of that. There are better companies out there.

Great place

Great place to work. Great people. Flexible. Not easy, a good challenge. Definitely need a back bone, or at least grow one while you’re here!! I love everyone

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

It allows time for family

I have worked here for 19 years and I love it. A great company to work for... I enjoy working here. I get mine off for family and vacation. I e never had a problem with trying to get off for any reason.

Pros

Great pay benefits, awesome place to work

Cons

No cons

Great culture

Great company to work for, I only rated advancements and job security as two stars, but they offer short term contracts in healthcare and some other things but excellent employer

Great people, horrible management

Great first job for younger people. Not a lot of advancement and no flexibility at all. I loved it at first and it went downhill after covid. Unrealistic expectations from management. Will not be missed.

Decline since ownership changed

Culture is negative. Ageism, racism, experienced and seen. Recruiters are poorly trained. Will tell you what you want to hear...not the truthful. Poor disclosure.

Pros

Opportunities

Cons

Management, culture

Good Pharmacy Staffing company

I've worked with Soliant for a few years. They offer more opportunities/options than other companies that work in the pharmacy space. Their team is well regarding in the pharmacy community and have been able to get me into hospitals throughout California. The pay is good--not amazing but not bad. Benefits are okay--better than what you'd expect for a staffing company. I've worked for a few other companies before and like the consistency that Soliant offers. I'll stick with them.

Pros

Lots of opportunities

Cons

Tight Pharmacy Market

Jobs at Soliant

See more jobs

Good job

The company is very laid back but still has standards to uphold. They are very good with work life balance. There is a lot of turn over but if you figure out how to do the job, you can make a good career out of this.

Pros

Time off

Cons

Outreach benchmarks

Slp

Overall good experience for first year. Unable to help with some things like having an office space in the buildings. Enjoyed the schools I was placed in overall.

Wonderful people who are very supportive!

I loved working for Soliant. They worked hard to find contracts for me in my area and sought fair hourly compensation for my experience. My recruiter was the best!! The only reason I left is because I was offered a permanent position within a district.

Pros

Flexible for part time and full time placement

Cons

Contracts in my area were sporadic at times

Numerous staffing opportunities

The Soliant organization is available and easy to work with and professional. For a staffing agency the pay was fair and they we pretty easy to work with .

Pros

Fair compensation

Cons

Not always positions available for pharmacists when your assignment finishes

Decent Contract Company that tries to find the best fit

Soliant Health was a decent company to work for. They did what they could to find me a placements, even when it was difficult due to COVID-19. They fought for two weeks of pay for me when the location that was at let me go with no notice due to COVID. Overall good experience!

Productive and fun environment to work in

Never would have imagined that I’d be able to change soo many lives for the better! I’ve been able to see the positives and (very few) negatives, Soliant is a great company to work for if you’re truly invested in making lives better for those who make lives better. My Manager and Supervisor are supportive and always upbeat and positive about which makes coming to work a joy.

Pros

Dynamic Work Culture

Cons

Salary Range

Awesome recruiter Bobby

What ever I needed my recruiter assisted all my concerns. Great company to work for and loved taking care of the resident. If offered I will take another assignment with company.

work

decent plance to work if you are looking for a temporary job. however make sure you negotiate your pay.assignement can be challenged and fun at the same time

So far, so good!

Recruiters are friendly and highly communicative. The contracting process is simple and self explanatory. Regardless, be sure to read through your contract thoroughly and note the non-compete clause to prevent any issues.

Paynis great! My recruiter is very helpful.

I've worked for Soliant since June 2020. The company takes care of its employees. Highly recommend! Anytime i have questions or concerns management is on top of it!

Money is good, but no future for contractors

The nature of being a contract employee is uncertainty. It was an average company to work for, benefits were okay, pay was great until the COVID shutdown and I lost all my hours. My liaison was terrific, but others working for the same company (different liaisons) had not so wonderful experiences.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Soliant. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Ratings from women

2.8
InHerSight Score
2.7Personal Development
3.9Career Opportunities
2.2Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight