Soliant Employee Reviews

Okay company
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 2, 2019
Everyone was friendly, but it was difficult to break through because longer tenured recruiters acquired all the good clients. Base pay was very low and getting the job placement could be very difficult. Management was very friendly and helpful but definitely favored those that brought in the money. Would recommend to someone who wants to get their foot in the door in the recruiting industry, but very hard to make a career. If you didn't bring in a certain amount per quarter, your job could be in jeopardy.
Pros
fun enviornment
Cons
hard to make money
Wonderful experience.
Physician Assistant (Current Employee) –  Poteau, OKNovember 10, 2018
Physician Assistant . This is my second employment with Soliant and I have scheduled my third. You can be as involved as you want in choising your housing and flight details or they are happy to make the arrangements for you. My recruter gave me her personal number and I was able to contact her with any issues which were immediately resolved.

I have worked with other locum companies and this one is by far the best to date.
Time Reporting
Speech Therapist (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LADecember 28, 2018
I was not paid for several weeks until the contract was finalized. My overall experience with the company was great but not in the beginning. When contacting staff at the company for support I was able to gain the knowledge needed for payroll purposes. The next School Year I was asked to work directly with the School District.
As a temporary placement position it worked out fine.
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GAOctober 30, 2018
I worked as a temporary contractor to several different facilities under Soliant. They were always respectful of my preferences as it pertained to my requested hours and personal needs for time at home. They negotiated the transition from a temporary to permanent employee.
Great company!
Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lake Charles, LANovember 24, 2018
I love working for this company. The people are so compassionate and listen to your needs. They answer any questions that you may have. The workplace I was assigned was my first experience as an SLPA and has not been that stressful. The caseload is easily manageable.
This is a Recruiter Health Professionals
Pharmacy Technician II (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 26, 2018
My contact person at Soliant Health was always very pleasant, cordial and very professional. The assignments that I was given by Soliant Health were always different which made me a better technician because I was learning different processes within the different Hospital settings.
na
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 2, 2018
I mostly covered hospital and helped get set up for the JACO inspections. Travel out of state meet great people then I got off the road because they wouldn't give me a raise for being with them for a while. This was Cardinal Health first then got bought out by Soliant. I always had the locations ask for me to come back and help out. But, I was not working anymore with them since I was given any incentives to stay not pay increase.
Pros
get to travel to different states
Cons
no raises
Advocates for their employees
Travel nurse (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LASeptember 5, 2018
Soliant is a nursing travel agency. All they did was work out my contracts with the hospitals in which I worked. They were great to work for/with and did everything they could to help make things easy for me. I would absolutely contact them if I were to pursue travel nursing again in the future.
Fine for Medical Staff NOT for Educational Staff!
TVI (Former Employee) –  MissouriJuly 9, 2018
This place is a medical staffing agency. They have no business trying to contract out teachers. Poor business practices NO teacher support. They scoop up more contracts than they can handle at half the price the original TVI was paid. Districts think they are getting a deal. But I've seen lots of uncertified people placed in schools. I've also seen major lawsuits result from this.
Pros
Cons
Tons
Nice Job
Private School Psychologist (Current Employee) –  OregonNovember 27, 2018
Soliant works directly with a school and myself for part time extra employment. Children in online schools are referred for either counseling or assessment and I am providing those specific services.
Pros
My own hours
Good Company
Pharmacy Technician - CPhT (Former Employee) –  Sites, CAJuly 26, 2018
My handlers at Soliant were good.
I have no negative comments about Soliant itself
The only negative is that steady work is challenging,
due not to the company but the nature of working
for a Registry.
I would recommend Soliant to any Pharmacy Tech
or anyone in the Healthcare Field, as they service
almost all branches of it.
traveling
Traveling Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaOctober 31, 2018
I enjoyed traveling. They answered all my questions in a timely matter. I enjoyed working with them in different hospital and seeing new ways of doing things
Pros
traveling
Cons
not knowing when you will have a job
Great place to work with unlimited earning potential
Sr. Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 19, 2018
Soliant was a great place to work every day. The group of people employed there were fun, honest and hard-working employees. I have only great things to say about all of them. A typical day at work was as rewarding as I wanted to make it. If I worked hard, I was compensated for it. If I didn't, I knew my commissions would show the same. The management team at Soliant was always fair and I had no problems with any of them. They were available whenever I had questions and I appreciated that. I've worked at a number of sales-related firms and I feel this was one of the best.
Pros
unlimited earning potential
Cons
cubicle environment
racist company specially Respiratory therapy hire individual
RT (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaSeptember 29, 2018
racist company, more interested individual race and ethnicity than talent and work ethic. this company is not worthy to work for and i wouldnt encourage anyone to apply.
Dishonest
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Florida State, FLNovember 7, 2018
Recruiter stated pay would be one thing, then offered less..way too low for Nurse Practitioners. Stay away, they’re taking advantage of Florida NP’s!!
Pros
Cons
Pay
The recruiting team was slow on return
SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST (Former Employee) –  Southern CaliforniaJuly 23, 2018
The recruiting team was slow on finding jobs and often dropped the ball on follow up with some potential employers. However, other than this issue, the pay was fair and people were personable.
Not recommended
Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  Dover, DEJuly 9, 2018
My contact person at this company made errors with my pay twice during the two years I worked with them and put minimal effort into correcting them. The medical insurance is unaffordable if you need to include children or a spouse.
Licensed Specialist in School Psychology (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 7, 2018
Love working here at Soliant. I highly recommend this company. I never have to worry about problems...Soliant always manages things. They were very helpful when we were buying a house as well. My recruiter is someone I can trust to do what is in my best interest.
Pros
Great management, good pay and benefits
Cons
Not always sure of assignments
I worked as a travel RN so I was contracted to hospitals.
Travel Interventional Radiology RN (Current Employee) –  Tennessee, South Carolina, and GeorgiaJune 3, 2018
I loved my recruiter. They kept their promises and if something went wrong, they made it right.
I always recommend them to my fellow travelers. It’s been an overall positive experience.
Pros
Recruiter
Cons
Pay may not be as much as other companies
Soliant is a class act in contract work
agency travel tech (Former Employee) –  Talwquah OkJune 13, 2018
This was my first travel job. I worked mostly in chmmistry but assisted in all areas of the lab. I had problems finding a place to stay at first but finally found a great place.
Pros
Medical Technnology jobs
Cons
Usually too far from my home

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Soliant. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight