Solid Ground Employee Reviews

Solid Ground
Children's Advocate (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 19, 2018
Fun place to work as Providing mentorship and educational support to youths. Supportive management and dependable staff. The youthful exuberance of the youths and their different personalities are most enjoyable.
work
Housing Advocate/Diversion Outreach Specialist (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 5, 2018
good place to work. friendly staff and the purpose of work with the mission is great.Provides Orca cards for employees who dont have another way of getting to work
Great Place
Teacher/Leader/Partner (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAFebruary 23, 2018
I love working and partnering with Marra Farm and their staff. They helped me find a love for the community as well as the earth and enviornment. Great Place to partner with.
Was a good place to work
Transportation Operations Manger (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJune 13, 2017
Manage staff, billing, dispatching, scheduling, and assist other managers and departments. Support drivers, order office supplies, monitor fuel use as well as accounting.
Pros
Everyone wanted to help when needed
Cons
hours I worked as in early AM
Great place to Work
HR Generalist (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 6, 2014
Solid Ground is a company full of passionate employees. I have had the opportunity to work here on a short-term assignment and was inspired by what senior management has accomplished with their team.
Pros
Career development, awesome PTO 24+ days to start, competitive benefits and casual attire
Cons
Union, room for pay growth is limited
Variety of challenges and 8 weeks vacation annually keeps it exciting
PROPERTY RELATIONS MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 30, 2012
Lots of variety of responsibilities in helping people accomplish their home ownership dreams is very fulfilling. One gets to assist them in selecting, financing, closing, decorating their homes and assimilating them into the local communities. We also provide them with obtaining employment, establishing their businesses, etc. as a consultant. The abundant vacation time keeps us refreshed and motivated to be available to our clients for extended hours.
Pros
100% retirement contribution
Cons
health insurance inadequate